Filters

What's going on?

star wars

>filter something that is a topic of a board (shittiness of the flick aside)
>complain abut filtered threads
WOW

Why does the same thing need multiple threads? Why is no other board forced to face this mess?

How long?

cuz this board has the worst moderators of all.

>topic of a board
>10 threads about the exact same thing
>OP only says shit like LOL or . or OH NO NONO
mods need to make a sticky to keep all this shit in one place

Sup Forums is the worst blue board on this site

>>OP only says shit like LOL or . or OH NO NONO
And that's bad because?
Pics attached to these posts usually are more than enough to start a thread.

Oh look even more have been made since this

Why is swaglord allowing this but no discussion of NN being a scam?

Suggest more. I'd like to minimize other threads being filtered.

"Star Wars" is enough to filter 30 threads, no exaggeration.

Infinity War already in cinemas? HOW SHOCKING

35 to be precise

Why are you even here?

Ironic Cancer is still Cancer.

>there aren't other films than shit wars

>game of plebs season
>filtered threads: 121

You save that during your first year on 4chen election tourist?

The last season was still somehow contained. This is insane, however.

yes
PS. don't forget to upvote

>105 Star Wars threads
time to leave Sup Forums

More keep showing up!
Why swaglord allowing this

I don't even know anymore...

you just hid every thread; were talking about filters here

Soy Boys flooding the board with Soy Wars threads.

4chanX filters things to hidden.

Although I agree with you about NN, I would say that NN threads are not strictly related to "TV and Film" so I understand why they get deleted.

Disney paid shills from guerilla advertising firms spamming the shit out of tv.

M*ds not doing their job

>Why is no other board forced to face this mess?
They are, just with other popular things.

I think lelddit might be more your speed cuz.

The users aren't reporting threads so its not the mods fault :^)

soy wars and capeshit

why is reddit so pleb?

>i need my own thread, i need upvotes, i need an audience
No other board

Why are "oh no no" threads allowed now? is it because Di$ney is paying?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Expect a new Star Wars film every year until you die. I know RLM made that joke but Disney is already working on ANOTHER trilogy.

Star Wars is a pretty big cultural deal, though we don't need 18 threads about the RT score.

The only people who respond to threads of that type are morons who are just as likely to make a new thread as they are to respond to yours.

With the influx of imbdtards Sup Forums needs to be split somehow.

disney kicked him $20.

this is why

RLM didn't make that joke, though, disney straight up announced that when they bought star wars. "main sequence" every other year, prequel/solo movie in "off" years, every year, until the heat death of the universe.

STAR WARS IS LITTLE KID SHIT YOU GROW THE FUCK UP YOUR THE REASON THERE IS NEW GARBAGE CAPESHIT EVERY MONTH

Ask yourself: Does this (pic related) look like mostly the work of one obnoxious spammer dog-piling on the flavor of the week flick because of some pissing contest with the mods or some grudge against the board?
Or
All seperate people who are very very exited to be making star wars posts without checking the catalog or replying an existing thread?

fucking kill yourself
>we came in and ruined Sup Forums, why didn't you leave? why don't you like it anymore yet still stay?

Capeshit taking over.

Or
they are all manchildren

Lurk more newfriend
Shit like this always happens whenever something major hits a board's field
See Sup Forums when 2.0 and 3.0 came out, or Sup Forums and the something happened bullshit

Sup Forums adult children spamming because they want youvotes

Audience revolt against TLJ. Down to 59% audience approval rating on RT and falling.

im a dumbass for not filtering them before this has really gotten out of hand..its to the point where they outnumber us so now i have to do this.. thanks for the idea op

>its to the point where they outnumber us so now i have to do this
welcome to two and a half fucking years ago

this is something else though .. this is worse than when game of thrones was out .. theres like 3 or 4 threads not related to star wars

option 3: indian clickfarm

>mods literally shitposting instead of doing their job

>we're not allowed to discuss net neutrality even though the majority of this board pirates their media
>we're not allowed to discuss actual actresses even if it follows the site rules and whatever arbitrary rule whoever is watching Sup Forums at the moment decides
>we're not allowed "no no no" threads unless it's for a marketed IP
>Sup Forums and reddit can do whatever they want here though
We gave them their biggest advertisement(bane) that made this board faster than most boards after years of being slower than Sup Forums and this is how they treat us?? what the heck

>its to the point where they outnumber us
Only if you're counting dynamic ip/Sup Forums pass/vpn/bot spammers multiple times each.

who the fuck is "us" you cancerous piece of shit?

ran out of reports for the day

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the ratio of newfag redditors to non-crossposting faggots breached 50% in 2015. There's simply too many of them. This is why we need to bring back cunny shit to make them get scared and run away. Unfortunately when the mods are redditors this is nearly impossible
fucking kill yourself

>complain
he just asked whats going on dude wtf is your problem?

This is where phoneposting comes in handy. Ran out of reports? airplane mode on, airplane mode off.

negro, this is Sup Forums, the idea you can scare/offend anyone here is laughable. Especially with all the options to make sure people feel as safe as possible.

You're talking about people who enable "hide thumbnails" for fuck's sake.

those of US who arent complete manchildren

>Sup Forums
>not manchild

sounds like a nullset

Sup Forums locals
not tourists like you that hop from board to board

>the idea you can scare/offend anyone here is laughable
nigger, the fact that people unironically tell those with racist jokes or opinions to go back to Sup Forums or the fact that this board is 90% star wars are proof that people are only here because the majority of them want innoffensive baby reddit content

this

As someone who's watched you cancerous pieces of shit strangle all life from the site as a whole, all I can manage is a thin smile at the idea of cancer being upset about a more aggressive cancer moving in.

gayest forced meme in ages

No thanks, I used to enjoy waifu threads before those pedoredditors showed up with their botspam to ruin waifuposting for everyone.

Just spam this image. They've already begged the guy that runs 4plebs to filter it.

you're an idiot just stop

>pedoredditors
this might be the single greatest boogeyman of all time

Being told to go back to Sup Forums isn't a sign you've offended someone, its a sign you've bored someone.

Racism stopped being amusing once Sup Forums came to be filled with people who were neither witty or creative, and, thus, were honestly racist. Post '10 racism doesn't have that mirthful glee of parody that defined the site in the beforetimes, its just bitter and angry that them darkies ain't all hanged.

nice

>he thinks "board culture" isn't just what the cancer killing Sup Forums started calling itself when there came to be too much of it to think of it as an invasive parasite.

hows it going boys

cant do that without a mobile network though eh?

Anyone got any decent Sup Forums filters they still using? Mine are gone sadly so I had to re-do with:
NIGGERS
race mixing
Our Guy
Sup Forums

>he doesn't have a phone

just imagine how will be when the 8th season of game of thrones will air

You should hope not to browse this Nicaraguan latex distributor index by 2019.

Also I'd like to add, it reminds me of stuff like this, which is clearly one spammer