How did you react first time you saw this scene?

How did you react first time you saw this scene?

Bravo, Rian!

Kinda shocked, it was pretty decent, everything that followed it was complete and utter trash mind you.

I didn't because someone spoiled it.
I'm still mad.

I dropped this trash after the fly episode. Just like all other people with taste.

I was wondering why hank said his name was isaac schrader...

I was unironically like, "Daaaaaaaamn!"

Disappointed. In the long run, it just seems careless to have removed hank from the show this way.

I knew it was going to happen, don't get how you kids didn't.

season 5a and b were fan service shit

Dropped this shit long before that happened cause its a terrible show. For what its worth, hank was one of the better characters that I wish the show focused on more

saddened we will never know why he was obsessed with rocks and marie with shoplifting

lost all respect as he showed himself to be a poeser.

The ending would have been a lot better if they had shown that everything was the fantasy of a dying man

He was actually dead in his bed in the NH cabin.

Ed shows up on his monthly run and discovers the body, he loads the body and money and drives away.

irl Jesse was killed soon after the Nazis interrogated him.

They never find the bodies

Lydia and Andrea are still alive

Because it was the fantasy of a dying man

Because a man with advanced cancer that was too exhausted to walk to the end of his driveway could not really do all the things he "did"

If you didn't figure out that this guy was a "poeser" from episode 1 you're clinically retarded. All the so-called "epic" moments in the later series would never have happened IRL. The "stay out of my territory" scene would have ended with the lead thug smirking and punching Walt full-force in the face, probably killing him.

Wow, you guys are dumb.

>just like all the plebs
FTFY

So many things about breaking bad would have been better with more careful writing.

It should've ended with season 3.

idiot

im the person that probably got you to watch it again and even though i saw the episodes when they were first released i completely forget he died and i was still just as shocked

Genuinely one of a select few television shows that started with a solid premise and expanded it into an interesting but not overly ambitious plot. It also ended when it should have which can't be said about every TV show.

which one is that, literally half the show is walter doing stupid faces in the desert

minerals

>Heisenberg, who has no qualms threatening his own wife and killing children, sobs because his asshole brother in law got shot
>Wasn’t even by any important characters, le random Nazi bad guys tacked on the last episodes
>Series didn’t end with Heisenberg callously taking out his own family and dying

It got way to gimmicky, everyone saw this scene coming from a mile away, it wasn’t shocking or emotional at all to me.

>Series didn’t end with Heisenberg callously taking out his own family
Why would he do this?

>JESSE, LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN WELL. I, WALTER HARTWELL WHITE, HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS HOMICIDES, INCLUDING BUT CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO, THE KILLINGS OF TWO DRUG DEALERS KNOWN AS "EMILIO" AND "KRAZY-8", ANOTHER TWO DRUG DEALERS INVOLVED WITH GUSTAVO FRING, A METH KINGPIN WHO DIRECTLY CAUSED THE ANNIHILATION OF THE SINALOA CARTEL (WHOM, INCIDENTALLY, I WAS ALSO TECHNICALLY INVOLVED WITH), TUCO SALAMANCA OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CARTEL, GALE BOETICHER, GUSTAVO FRING HIMSELF AND NUMEROUS OF HIS ASSOCIATES, A LITTLE BOY BY THE NAME OF DREW SHARPE (THOUGH I'M SURE YOU REMEMBER THIS JESSE, THE BOY WHO WAS SHOT IN THE FACE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU) TEN PRISON WITNESSES TO AVOID INCRIMINATING MYSELF AND EXPOSING MY METH OPERATION, ALONG WITH THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WHO SUCCUMBED TO ADDICTION FROM MY EXTREMELY POTENT METHAMPHETAMINE (I AM, INCIDENTALLY, THE GREATEST METH COOK IN THE UNITED STATES AND PROBABLY THE WORLD)
>ALSO, I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MY BEING A DRUG KINGPIN HAS LED TO ME AMASSING A PERSONAL FORTUNE OF 80 MILLION DOLLARS, THE MAJORITY OF WHICH I INTENDED TO HAVE MY WIFE LAUNDER THROUGH OUR CAR WASH BUSINESS
Wow Jesse really played him here

op did you automatically figure out what happened to jesse when he entered walt's house with the gas container?