So we all agree that he was the best part of the movie, right?

So we all agree that he was the best part of the movie, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1kvJpkkZvkwGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck no, 90% of the film he was just used as an exposition device with him explaining everything what's going to happen, what can they do about it and what will the result of that be in the end.
Kylo is the only positive thing about this atrocious mess.

>we are the spark of the flicking candle that will ignite the drapes of the first orders house and burn the DAMN thing to the ground!

Even in the trailer it was clunky dialogue

Just you are gaaaaaaaay.

Yeah, not really a slogan that roles off the tongue.

Agreed. Plus the romantic spark he shared with Rey at the end.

>You don't need to mansplain that to me, Poe

He is gonna fuck Rey so I hate him.

Why not just "we are the spark that starts the fire"?

>shitty forced jokes
>clunky dialog
>over the top unbelievable action scenes when he takes on an entire cruiser alone

Try harder m80

Kylo Ren is the only good thing about these movies.

This is a meme, right? I need video evidence if you try and claim otherwise. I ask because I didn't believe Super Leia or the milking scene was real at first.

If I was Poe I'd join the Empire. If a second in command was so shit she doesn't recognise that maybe telling people about her plan would have prevented the mutiny (hell she could even do it DURING the mutiny) I'd leave.
Also, thanks to her shitty leadership most of the rebels got blown the fuck out since it lead to Poe sending a couple of people to get a hacker that betrayed them in the end.

The fire rises brother

It's obviously a fucking meme. There's no dialogue like that.

Probably the worst apart from that Leia bit. He was unbearable, uninteresting, and unlikable.

>Also, thanks to her shitty leadership most of the rebels got blown the fuck out
That was really more the fault of Finn and the asian chick for trusting that thief.

But she was the feminist boss of him, yes that's in the movie, Leia demotes him and that space feminist gets in charge and disagrees with everything Poe says

It's a meme, Poe is being reckless and is told off for that.

She said something extremely similar during the movie.

no. he fell for the mansplain card and gave up his own ideals for the purple hair lady's. This "growth" was spoonfed to us.

All I'm saying is if she told the people who worked under her that there was a plan and what that plan was Poe would never had to send these two.

The best character was the shady codebreaker who works for the highest bidder

He basically fucked everybody in the ass with his recklessness.

see you around kid

pscp.tv/w/1kvJpkkZvkwGE

He was based in TFA but they did everything to make him unlikable in this one.

Those people would've died anyways. Him sending Finn off on that mission had no effect on anything

he seems depressed

agreed. only because benicio del toro was able to act in a role he was proficient at. Both luke and poe had their reins pulled back pretty tight, which is why they were both pretty shit in this. I liked the Luke scenes waaaaay more than anything else in this film, but even they were depressing.

they happen at the beginning of the movie

Ironically the main guys(Kylo,Luke, Poe) had the best performances, whilst most the women were sub-par.

Eh Finn and that rice farmer fucked up by just grabbing "a hacker" and not the merovingian

remember that sentence finishing bullshit they tried pulling with the pruple-haired lady and Leia?
>"HAHA YAAAS! WE'RE LIKE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!"

end my life right now

can ugly people be actors?

do i have a chance?

Well she wasn't gonna be besties with the scawny bird lady with a damn shark fin for a nose

only if you are British
notice I didn't say English, you can be a literally monkey just down from the boyega tree, as long as you have a posh accent

He said that the first order would fire on the ships leaving and he was right about that. The only problem was that no one thought of hyperspacing into snookie's ship before people started dying.

To be fair, that big nose lady was probably had the most convincing performance as a senior officer than any of the three. The purple haired butch seemed more like your annoying HR manager than a commander of the resistance fleet, whilst the big nose last was always composed and professional.

Just got back from it. Yeah, Poe was without a doubt one of the best parts especially when people around him were making retarded decisions and he was doing everything correctly yet still getting reprimanded by his superiors for his actions.

Did anyone else think the film had an interesting feeling to it and aesthetic? I really liked the cinematography compared to TFA, something about it felt more human also the aerial combat scenes were awesome. Hoping we get at least an X-wing trilogy or stand alone directed by Rian at some point.

Yeah Rian it was great. 11/10 experience. Please leave.

>All I'm saying is if she told the people who worked under her that there was a plan and what that plan was Poe would never had to send these two.
FUCKING THIS. I feel like the only reason she didn't tell folks about the plan was so the writers could make some more tension for no reason.

Until he sent Finn and Asian girl to their journey, sure.
That was wiped away after the whole mutiny nonsense started.
And the whole end scene was just necessary filler without any better change for the character

>Poe was without a doubt one of the best parts especially when people around him were making retarded decisions and he was doing everything correctly yet still getting reprimanded by his superiors for his actions.
Friendly reminder that he still caused the rebels to lose all of their bombers. I'm with Leia on this one: dead heros and no leaders. In fact, Poe calls to mind an old Air Force saying...
>there are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

No. Like Rey it is obvious watching TFA that he has no place in this story. Finn makes sense. Not the half-baked Finn we got but the idea of an Imperial deserter being a main character. If Finn was expanded and Kylo got more focus then these movies would be on better ground. The third main character could've been Luke or second Imperial or a second force user that has a strong connection to Kylo and his upbringing.

who this?

56% face

i was happy to see mr bean was given a part in the star wars film

If Poe wouldn't have destroyed the dreadnought it would've followed them through hyperspace and used its big ass cannons to blow them away

>I watched stur wurs

Or the dreadnaught would've been one more casualty of the hyperspace kamikaze run

No it would've blown them up way before that point.

kek

nah it's because she was a vice admiral (and a famous one, who had Leia's whole support) and poe was being a shithead that wanted to get everyone killed over a shit plan.