It's almost here

It's almost here.

i have the feeling mike will like tlj, he's a fanboy after all.

They're going to eviscerate it.

He disliked the prequels, he'll dislike this, it's that simple, stop fooling yourself.

no, first we'll get a HitB. Then a few weeks later we'll get a Plinket. Mike actually puts time into those.

We didn't get the Ghostbusters one until after it came out of BluRay.

Mike isn't a fanboy, but he loves shlock, so who knows.

lol didn't he enjoyed tfa ? who ever like tfa will like tlj

They will like it
screencap this

I Hope so. I get lonely when my fake internet friends don't update regularly

>setting yourself up for failure
they kinda liked TFA, they kinda liked Rogue One, with this they'll talk about all the issues they had and then say it's an OK movie, and that they recommend it

you should know the pattern by now. and you should also be 18+ to post here

>I didn't LOVE it
>I liked it, BUT
>Yeah sure
There, saved you 30 minutes.

I'd give the tfa like a 7/10, it was a well made film just obnoxiously pandering and unoriginal. I'd be hard pressed to give this new film a 4/10, I want my money back.

They liked TFA and hated Rogue one. No, they will hate it for all the reasons why everyone else is hating on it.

You wish. It's gonna be:

>I thought this movie sucked
>Really? Because I loved it.
>Well, I didn't hate it...

>inb4 they love it but make fun of it in later episodes when the public opinion shifts

you are just following the Sup Forums hivemind
if you liked tfa there is no reason to dislike tlj, they are literally the same

>Well, Mike I thought this movie fucking sucked
>Are you kidding me, I thought it was great
>OK, well I didn't think it sucked

Reminder these fucking faggots literally complained that there wasn't enough black male white female romance acted out on screen in TFA.

He doesn't even like TFA that much anymore

If you can't tell the difference between the two films I suggest you consider a re-watch, pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums despises TFA too.

well I didn't hate it...

Mike is the kind of guy who will pretend to like something just to piss people off, you're retarded if you think they give a fuck about public opinions.

They were alright with TFA because of how low the bar was set by the shitquels, and because they did the review at like 4am after just getting home from like the opening day showing.
After time set in and Mike had to do a real review he noticed some of the problems. Even then though his Plinket review was mostly shitting on Lucas and the prequels.

They basically called it a safe soft reboot, that was unoriginal but competently made, which is what it was.

there is no difference between the two
you are just following the Sup Forums hivemind
both TFA and TLJ are 5 maybe 6/10 flicks