Sooooo...

Sooooo, anybody remember the user who had the ultra convoluted "leak" about Black! Wally being XS' secret evil twin brother? And being involved with Deathstroke a la Judas Contract? And how it was total bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91120049/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85449363/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85556375/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85797464/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah looks like total bullshit like everything in that """""leak"""""

The user said that Wally was an Eobard's agent, not a Slade's agent.

The part about Wally working for Slade is true but we don't know the exact details.

Was he working for Slade the whole time?

Is he working for him because he wants to or because Slade is blackmailing him?

I think that the rumor about him working for the Reverse Flash is false.For what purpose would anyone want to work for RD and Slade at the same time?

Anons have said:

Wally was spying on Damian for Batman and that Damian would kick him off the TT when he found out. This might be true since we know from previews that he leaves the TT after Lazarus Contract.

He works for Eobard as you mentioned and is XS brother. If this is true why is he joining Slade?Wouldn't Eobard be mad if the guy he was working with suddenly joined Slade?

He works for Slade and betrays the TT. This seems to be what will happen, since he's on Slade's new team in future issues.

I thought the court orders kept Slade 100 yards away from teens at all times. I know Terra wants the his D, but how is anyone else stupid enough to follow him?

Do you dummies just post pics and rumors and half-assed opinions and never read anything?

DEATHSTROKE #21
Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST—Art by DIOGENES NEVES—Cover by RYAN SOOK—Variant cover by SHANE DAVIS
*Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“DEFIANCE” part one! A new day has dawned for Deathstroke. Having emerged from the Speed Force a changed man, Slade Wilson takes aim at living a better life—a life in service of justice. But when the world refuses to accept the new Deathstroke, Slade recruits a group of young heroes to join him including including former Teen Titans, Kid Flash and Power Girl, his children, Rose and Jericho, and the bombastic Terra! But has Slade truly shed his villainous past? And what other shadowy forces are working against him? Find out as Deathstroke’s bold new direction begins here!
On sale JULY 5 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

Rose and Jericho(masked dude)are his kids. Jericho might be there just to troll his dad and the entire team as payback for what Slade did to him.

Powergirl recently met him while he was pretending to be a hero. She should know who he really is by the time this team is set up.

Terra wasn't an edgelord the last time she showed up.

I have no idea why Wally joined him.

Two of the kids are his own not that that would stop him

Pretty sure that's still utter bullshit.

That hmong slut wants Daddy D

Has Deathstroke even done anything villainous since Flashpoint? How much atrocious shit has he done that's still canon?

I WANT DAMI IN HIS TEAM..

>Slade Wilson takes aim at living a better life—
I'm a pedophile, but not a monster' -

Why?

The roster is fine as it is. Hopefully this team lasts long enough for a few awkward team ups with the TT and Titans.

Dami is a strong personality Not as weak as Deathstroke children(..I mean Damis big ego personality)
Deathstroke Was shocked how strong his personality is..I would like to see how they would be as a team..He isn't just a child, he's a child trained by one of the best fighters in comics

Deathstroke with a cape...... The new color schemes for all the costumes don't bother me as much as Slade with a cape

I have to laugh because Deathstroke thinks good people wear white..

Terra looks weird in black and white.Deathstroke' s cape is silly and classy at the same time.

>Do you dummies just post pics and rumors and half-assed opinions and never read anything?
Of course, is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>>The big "reveal" is that Flashpoint never happened like we all thought it did. And by "didn't happen like we thought it did", I mean retcon city

>>Basically Reverse Flash sent Barry to a parallel Earth by Zoom when he tried to stop him from killing his mom.

>>Zoom later mind fucked Barry by tricking him into thinking he caused a dystopian future by stopping his mom from being killed.

>>Reverse Flash also reveals that while Barry was away, he went back in time and fucked up Wally's entire past by stopping Wally from stopping Zoom from aborting his twins. Hence why the kids are not being mentioned by Wally, since they literally no longer exist.

>>Jay Garrick, who was teaming up with Wally and the rest of the Speedsters to try and stop Reverse Flash, basically flipped the fuck out and tried to kill Reverse Flash, but an unknown force (Manhattan) sent them to the Flashpoint Earth.

>>Which in turn is where Barry/Batman and Jay meet. No one recognizes Jay but Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Batman) vouches for him.

>>Manhattan makes his first official appearance killing Zoom

>>Barry/Jay/Batman are sent back to Earth by Oz, who's freaking out that Manhattan might be making his move

>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

>> Jay believes Black Wally has truly repented and forgives him.

>>Zinger is Jay visiting Johnny Thunder asking him to help find the rest of the JSA

That's shits way too confusing. Who's Xse?

They won't use Zoom and Reverse Flash and Final Crisis shit.

XS is Barry's granddaughter from the future who is a member of the Legion Of Superheroes.

>slade's teen grooming orgy group

Deathstroke And The Dominoes

>they keep forgeting about best girl
Yea. Theres no point of him being her brother without her being established first.

>Believing any off this

Who are him or her you're referring to?

Honestly, I'd love a Deathstroke redemption story, but I know DC will just return status quo. There's too much money in him being bad

Final cover leak.

deathstroke is irredeemable user, which is what makes him great

based priest won't let us down, he's only going to get worse from here on out

if he fucks new PG then the absolute mad man will have cemented his run into godhood status

Even the boys?

"Lets take this great bad guy."

"And make him good!"

"Then he can't do anything bad aymore!"

fuck off.

Protip those "leaks" started after the news was released about someone leaving the team. That's how they always work. Someone takes known information and makes up fanfiction based on it. None of it is ever true.

It's not likely he'll have been working for Slade all along. Damian will just get mad at him and kick him out.

This is a good team, except that it does not have The liberator of Buredunia Osagyefo Redeemer, Conqueror of Rivers, the Unbowed, defender of the Faith -- Ja Zaki, THE RED LION!

Wally? Who knows
But Jericho, Jericho might be bisexual in that he is marrying a woman, but screwing his dad's old army buddy, and frequently possesses other bodies to screw around in (i.e. possessing an attractive woman and kissing a random man, then switching back to his own body to watch the confusion)

The point is that the leak didn't predict this shit so it's still bullshit you doofus.

Jesus christ that Slade dialogue is horrendous.

Imagine if Bart was a black girl who was super boring.

Delete this, XS is great.

Hell, didn't the other "leak" say that Rose would be forming a team after the crossover because Slade was missing?

I found the other "leaks" that look to be 100% bullshit.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91120049/

The best fake leak was Wally being the villain in Rebirth.

IIRC the "leaker" said that Black Wally worked for Eobard but went native and turned good-good. Slade finds out that Black Wally used to work for Eobard, then uses that to blackmail him into using the Speed Force to try and bring back Grant.

Also, that Black Wally is going to be moved over to being Jay Garrick's protege due to Jay being the only one who believes Black Wally has truly reformed whereas Barry doesn't trust Black Wally after finding out about the Reverse Flash connection

kek
I want to see Slade fuck a teen already.
DO IT PRIEST!!!

At least we will know if any part of it is true probably tomorrow, because we all know that Rich the Leech is going to spoil it, then link the "article" here the moment he gets his hands on that first Batman issue

The Red Dawn fake leak is notable for seeding the "Clark Kent is SBP" theory. I still wonder if Sup Forums would have thought it was him if that never happened

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85449363/

Similarly had people making threads after the fact trying to force it into being true like the OP here is trying to do

desuarchive.org/co/thread/85556375/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85797464/

You wanting to fuck her doesn't make her great

It's not that. I just love how she was so boycrazy with the crushes but got cucked at every step. It was great. Had some good speedster moments too, Legion of the Damned probably being the most memorable. I don't understand anyone calling her boring unless they only saw her as a character in the occasional Flash crossover where she indeed didn't do much.

Love that Justice League #1 tribute.

The part about Wally and Deathstroke most certainly is not. Hence the pic in the OP. I swear people on this board...

>Won't use Reverse Flash

Eobard literally showed up at the end of last month's Flash and mentioned remembering Flashpoint. So another poster discredited.

XS is Barry's granddaughter who is a member of the Legion of Superheroes.

Bad post

I just realized that Joey fucking an older man is poking fun of Slade fucking a teenage girl

Will Slade get mad at his kid getting railed by a guy close to his age?

>Jericho might be bisexual
I don't think there's any "might" about it

I don't think Slade actually cares about Joey.
Rose seems to be the only one he actually cares about.

I really hope he paints his costume black and shows up trying to join

The debate is whether he actually loves Etienne or if he's just repressing.

He cares about all of them in his own special way.

Anyway iirc the guy who banged Joey was an old friend of his and most guys I think would get mad at friends fucking their kids.

He cares enough about Grant to steal speed force to bring him back

Eh. That's just him trying to appease his own guilt.

Cares enough to feel guilty?

Well, sure, but feelings like guilt, pity, etc aren't really about the other person. They're just about appeasing your conscience.

It's not a selfless act. It's just patting yourself on the back.

>might be

In one of the first few issues Ikon did mention that Slade would kill him if he ever found out so I think Priest was foreshadowing.
Sounds like something Priest would do.

Reverse Flash is already confirmed for the story

>Similarly had people making threads after the fact trying to force it into being true like the OP here is trying to do

OP is the "insider" who keeps making those threads, isn't he?

>Joey manages to save Ikon
>Slade finds out that they'd been fucking
>kills him for real
>beingjoeyissuffering.jpg

I am uncomfortably attracted to this new Power Girl.

don't forget the cucking

>sister
Wait a second, is Slade going to screw her sister too?

Give him a reason not to.

If he could, he would go back in time and do it with Superman's mom too.

Tanya is not for sexual, Slade. Please control yourself.

"I like boys but they don't like me" isn't very interesting. Especially compared to Bart who's probably the most interesting speedster.

Ever since Flashpoint people have wanted Wally to come back and get super mad and bitch smack Barry for killing him, his kids, and everything he ever knew because Barry's selfish and reckless.

There's probably honestly a good anti-hero, Walter West-esque story in there. Walter West alone kind of proves it's not beyond Wally to turn more sinister in a world where he's lost his family.