New episodes are listed on Zap2It. Seems to be a StevenBomb 6

New episodes are listed on Zap2It. Seems to be a StevenBomb 6
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?desc=on

>S04, E21 Doug Out
Steven and Connie join Connie's father on a stake out.

>S04, E22 The Good Lars
Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.

>S04, E23 Are You My Dad?
People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.

>S04, E24 I Am My Mom
Steven struggles to fix his mistakes.

Only 2 last episodes seem of any interest, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G31EBznDwk&t=328s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and also possible another filler episode .

The bomb format is shit but at least we know we're finally getting something

> people disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery
> Steven outright heard the Diamonds saying they are going to kidnap people
> "the mystery"
I guess they could pull another bait-and-switch and reveal that people are disappearing for some mundane reason, yet I fully expect the Homeworld to be the perpetrators and Steven just acting like a complete retard for another 11 minutes.
> only 2 last episodes seem of any interest, though
The Doug one has some potential, even if it comes down to baneposting in sug.

>as alluded to in the Sapphire- BD -YD interaction "That Will Be All", Yellow Diamond has sent swarms of gems out to go capture human subjects en mass as a gift to BD
>Navy (or whichever Ruby it is) is in the process of telling Homeworld about the Crystal Gem's existence (because apparently Garnet thought that a 50:50 chance between the thing they've been avoiding for the entire season happening and them getting another dumb mascot was a good gamble to take)
>if I didn't know any better I'd think that something was actually going to happen

I feel like I should be excited, but I'm not.

>S04, E24 I Am My Mom
>Steven struggles to fix his mistakes.
Steven shatters a Gem?

Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.
My ideal human filler episode was Lapis getting invited to a cool kids party, but leaving out any gems to remove anything interesting of course.

Steven Universe? More like Townie Universe!

I honestly don't care about the townies, all the episodes about them made me more and more apathetic about them and their boring ass and mundane white people problems, so i hope they all die on their way back to their home planet

>More townie crap

Steven Bombs are such fucking garbage. Why can't they be reserved for impactful moments like Jailbreak or Summer of Steven, no one likes them anymore

>vague as hell description
There's the big one.

I like Lars focus episodes, so it could be good. As long as they don't focus on Sadie too much.

I just hope Lars stops being a jerk to Steven now that Steven got him a girlfriend.

CNs decision. It's a ratings thing.

Earlier when they first did a Stevenbomb they saw how well it did and wanted to do more based off of that. So the crew had to change the way they wrote the show while keeping in mind the bomb format.

AT is doing the same thing, like with Islands and Elements.

>S04, E21 Doug Out
Dunno what this could be about. Nice to see Connie's dad finally get an episode though. Crispin Freeman's GOT to get paid.

>S04, E22 The Good Lars
HereWeGoAgain.gif
Well, at least the Cool Kids are involved.

>S04, E23 Are You My Dad?
HereWeGoFORREAL.gif
Plot time

>S04, E24 I Am My Mom
Guessing Steven fucked up in the previous ep and will keep on fucking up. Bless his stunted little heart.

These plus Lion 4 seem like a decent enough bomb to lead into Season 5.

the last bomb was pretty impactful. They actually flew to outerspace and did stuff

>MORE FUCKING TOWNIE EPISODES
What the fuck is with their onsession with these? The show has the opportunity to focus more on the Gems, but they rather waste it on episodes no one would be interested in. The last two epsiodes look at least interesting, just like OP said, but I'm afraid they're gonna make wasted potential on them like they did with Lion 4.

the only explanation I can come up with for spending so much time trying to make us care about the human side-characters is that they will play an integral role in the final conflict with the diamonds. My assumption is that Steven will be the key to some sort of universal fusion. He's half human and half gem. He can fuse with Connie who is a human. He's going to fuse with The Crystal Gems AND the residents of Beach City to defend Earth from the diamonds... and will inevitably win not through conflict but by making the diamonds cry somehow. Grinch rules.

ya but Islands was 8 episodes and it was god tier, not only is this less episodes but the descriptions dont even sound like a single story

although who knows maybe these are like weird townie episode where clearly people are being abducted and replaced but Steven doesn't notice right away

>townie episodes
Into the fucking trash

Fuck you guys I've been waiting forever for a Doug episode.

I haven't read sinfest in years, did he really do this lel?

Leaving aside that what you said sucks big dinosaur balls, i think it failed at drawing interest for the townies since no one fucking cares about them, no one is eager to see a new town episode and i doubt it would've made much diference if they didn't made 80+ episodes about them, at this point it would had the same effect as if they were random humans

>It's a "Lars wants to fit in but no one likes him, but everyone kisses Steven's ass and Lars gets annoyed" episode

Don't forget the classic
>Catch and Release
>We finally see the inside of Steven's bathroom.

this has to be the most underwhelming reveal of new SU episodes. Season 4 has really killed this show hasn't it?

>More Lars and Sadie
>A Connie episode
At least we finally get some Doug action, but they'll probably ruin him

>more townie episodes
REBECCA IS A HACK!

>A Lars episode
Oh great! More douchbag episodes!

>The only episode in their is a Steven episode
Shit bomb!

BETS HERE
GET YOUR BETS IN

WHEN WILL THE NEW EPISODES LEAK?

2 WEEKS EARLY? ANY BETS ON 3 WEEKS?

So we're finally going to see that Connie's Dad is not an undercover operator, he's just a mall cop or some shit

I give it a week.

They've been uploading the whole AT miniseries on the app, I expect the same again.

I hope he's a Navy pilot.

I'm only interrsted in the last two episodes.

What happend to Lion 4? I know it leaked early, but why didn't CN add that one to the bomb?

>Rebecca struggles to fix her mistakes.

HERE WE GO! MORE FILERS THAN A NARUTO ARC!

Pretty sure a show needs to be an adaptaion to have "filler", these are just bad episodes.

>CN leaks all episodes a month before the bomb

>Still watching Nora Universe
I stopped at Lion 4.

I have a personal theory I would like to share and hear you guys thoughts on how it holds up
Okey so I think the diamonds may represent different authority figures
Yellow diamond = dictator
With her dominant personality and military like appearance and there's theories about her being in charge of military/scientific research
Blue diamond = queen/royalty
She has much more elegant appearance and is much more soft spoken and there being theories about her having a more diplomatic role then YD
Pink diamond = motherly figure
I'm not 100% sure about this one since we still don't know that much about her but there is theories stating that her role was managing the production of gems
White diamond = goddess/religious figure
It seems that WD being the leader of the diamonds and the final boss of the series is a widely accepted theory and it makes sense if gems full out worship her since she is the leader of the so called flawless diamonds

K

It's a decent theory and a fine interpretation based on what we have so far, but personally I don't think Sugar planned ahead that deeply (with this particular aspect) and I don't think she's doing this particular theme on purpose. So if reveals we get on PD and WD align to this then that's cool, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too far in case they don't.

Looks like an edit.

>Pink diamond = motherly figure
Where do all of you get this nonsense? There has been zero indication of PD being any nicer than the other diamonds so far. The fact that her subjects admire her means nothing since all other gems admire their diamonds too. nd the human zoo was outright stated to be a display of her conquest, all the nature preservation rationale exists exclusively in your heads.

>the human zoo was outright stated to be a display of her conquest
>according to the Crystal Gems

Mfw the episodes are even more disappointing than their titles.

> an unreliable source states that {A} is true
> no sources state than {A} is false
> {A} must totally be false, guys!

If the two episode before the last two are just filler and have nothing to do with the plot, why are they even included in the bomb if they waste that much time? They've got to get the plot stirring somehow

except homeworld has already been told about the CGs ever since the second episode that feautured Peridot.
remember when she had no character at all back then and the fanbase initially interpreted her as some videogame playing nerd? good times

Anyways, the CGs are practically a small nuisance in the grand scheme of things for the Diamonds. The only things that could get them concerned would be the acknowledgement of the actual current state of the cluster or Steven's existence.

who knows how will this pan out?

I think Dingo is gonna stop yiffing and upload them 4 hours early.

Hopefully season 5 delivers what Rebecca promised

Why should Dingo even bother when CN will do it themselves?

I'm starting to seriously wonder if the scarcity of episodes comes from them taking their time for the sake of "quality", executive fuckery, or incompetence (could be the latter since the boarders clearly don't give a fuck)

Oh and when will lion 4 actually air? I haven't seen it yet because of the shitty quality of the leak

I've stopped getting hyped over titles after "The New Crystal Gems"

Dingo is dead user, he got caught with his dick in a live cat and he's in jail now

You are missing literally nothing, it's complete shit. It will probably air along with these leaked titles as a week long bomb

This is the end of season 4 right? Season 5 better step it up.

>Season 5 better step it up
You bet it does! Season 5 does away with those boring magic episodes and focuses more on everybody's favorite part of the show, Beach City's hilarious townspeople! I'm so excited for you guys to see the midseason Fryman arc

>impactful

HAHAHA no. Nothing changed.

>Steven struggles to fix his mistakes
Like the show's awful Tumblr fandom? That would make for an interesting episode.

Reminder that Steven is stone fucking cold and abandoned those Rubies to die

Connie said he was a security guard for certain beaches IIRC.

Given that the leaked episodes start on a Tuesday it's reasonable to assume that Lion 4'll be on the Monday beforehand.

>more townie episodes

I hope they leak it early. I'm not gonna give this show ratings.

>>S04, E24 I Am My Mom
holy shit

What even is that? Connie said they move around a lot because of Doug's job and I don't know about you but I've never heard of a travelling beach security guard.

Lion 4: Storm in the room 2

Steven accidentally turns into a woman. Starts acting like Rose Quartz and at the end accepts that she's a woman now/understands how her mother feels only to be reverted back into a dumb 8 year old-looking 14 year old. Episode should be about not judging people until you walk a mile in their shoes but it's actually about transgender acceptance or some bullshit.

Is this canon now?

>Steven tries to solve the mystery.

The Diamonds are taking them.

YOU WERE RIGHT THERE, STEVEN. YOU HEARD THEM TALKING ABOUT IT. YOU WERE IN THE ROOM. AND INSTEAD OF KEEPING AN EYE OUT, YOU DICKED AROUND WITH RONALDO FOR THREE MONTHS.

At this point I fucking WANT the Diamonds to murder Earth. I mean, holy shit. No protagonists should ever be this retarded. Literally every single problem the Crystal Gems face is a result of their own incompetence and/or negligence.

Obviously. You actually still watch this shit?

true wise words mein friend, i get to the show for the season 1, but now? look where we are? this is just a stupid mess

make her thicker and I'd give up my life of traveling musician to be with her

Nice to see that I'm not the only one who keeps watching this just because I'm too invested at this point and I want to know what the fuck will happen.

yeah, and lost a bet to a friend because i bet there will be a important timeskip and the tone would keep changing...............i was so fuckin naive

kek

Despite never actually playing XCOM, I totally understand the Council now. If these guys were my EDF I'd be withdrawing all my funding in a heartbeat.

>More Towny Fillers

youtube.com/watch?v=9G31EBznDwk&t=328s
How well do agree/disagree with this man?

> Doug episode
Hooray

> Two potential major episodes

YEEEEHAW

> And another damn Lars episode

Fuck off.

I'm still relatively hyped, but I really could do without another fucking "hey look Lars is really a nice guy who only acts like a jackass, but he's going to keep on being a jackass because fuck character development" episode

>White people probelms

But most of them aren't white.

It really makes no sense. You make a show about magical super powerful sentient gem aliens, then dedicate a ton of episodes to human characters that aren't interesting or fun and don't progress the plot? I wouldn't mind human episodes if they at least included the gems or were actually entertaining but most of them suck. They just seems like a huge waste of time.

Aside from the last two, I have high hopes for the Doug episode - expect it to be something like Nightmare Hospital.

Lars can just go die for all I care. He adds nothing to the show.

>21 and 22 are more filler
Ugh

"Fun" fact of the day: Lars and Sadie are a few of Rebecca Sugars OC's from college and their designs haven't changed since the pilot

thats why they get so much screen time

> Doug's job is capturing Gem monsters terrorising the towns surrounding Beach City for the government
> Calls for Steven' s "expertise" when he encounters a particularly tricky one

>ANOTHER FUCKING LARS EPISODE
YOU
CANNOT
MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>people think the townie shit is going to stop
You guys, Rebecca loves the townie stuff and Lion 4 basically confirms it's here to stay. Don't get your hopes up and accept the show for what it is now.

>LARS
DAMN YOU SUGAR
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU

There better be something happening

There was zero indication that he actually heard and parsed it, at that point he was kind of focused on not dying.

>Are you my Dad
>People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.
Calling it. The problem was just that everyone just went on vacation or had a "No Steven Day" party.

75% sure that's a Spongebob episode.

It is

>Fucking all of them are filler except for the last one
wew

nigga its all filler except half of the last one

what the fuck reee

it's like those meme poster that shit on SU memed the series to death and now it really is shit. This is a show about lesbian space rocks not some stupid townies reeeeeeee.

>yfw the filler title sounding episodes turns out to be filled with actual plot and the eps that sounded like plot turned out to be filler

Works for me.