MY SIDES, PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE SEEN

So I decided to read that Deadpool/Spider-man comic a chance and I wonder, WHY THE HELL DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE ATTENTION?

>I KILL IRON-MAN AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A LOUSY T-SHIRT

I think Clint would discreetly take the shirt

Do it properly next time.

Not a capefag.

Why is Captain America black?

Marvel

Pretty much the only Marvel book I give a shit about currently.

He wanted to have a first hand experience of the life of a black man so he entered a race changing machine.

It's the Falcon. Steve Cap got the serum sucked outta him and got old, so he gave the Cap mantle to Falcon.

Was Iron Skies 2 any fun?

That's Falcon. Captain America had to retire for a while, so one of his buddies took up the mantle. Like most legacy replacements, it didn't stick.

top kek, sounds like a one-panel What-If

Not even the best part

even through all the overhype, Deadpool's still pretty great.

It's actually a Lois Lane story from the Silver Age, I think.

Because it's a good Marvel comic so talking about it would ruin the narrative of "every Marvel comic is garbage."

Yeah, I love meme humor too. So original. So creative.

Frank Castle already did it before it was cool

Read that as cunt

Old Clint, yes. New Clint no. But DESU, even old Clint would probably respect Bruce and hulk as an OG member, and NOT FUCKING KILL HIM

Cause its done by a competent writer, so of course those books dont get any attention.

Steve Rogers got aged to his real age, so he gave the Falcon, his old sidekick, the name and shield. It was pretty badass.

Then Rogers got de-aged and brainwashed I guess? Don't know how that happened.

I wanna fuck Kate

>Don't know how that happened.
>missing out on Captain Hydra Keikakus the Marvel Universe
But why?

Well duh, that goes without saying. You're on Sup Forums, not in an All-New Marvel meeting.

>carol using a punching bag instead of some shit Mr. Fantastic made for her to properly work out
Fucking why. She can bench a building.

I like Deadpool, he's overplayed these days but he reminds me of the Tick. I wish She-Hulk was more popular. She was also wacky.

Wait, what issue is that from?

I mean, they ARE trying to push her now... in a completely wrong way. None of the charm of the previous runs, and "replacing" Hulk in his title. Yeesh...

>Old Clint
>respect Hulk
>respect anyone

Because if they promote RYV or Spidey/DP, Dan Slott throws a bitchfit.

It's the workout room on her SHIELD helicarrier.

She switches to a adamantium slab eventually.

quick, someone make a template so i can write shit

I really hate it.

Not all marvel comics are trash. Just like not all Muslims are terrorists. But just because a Muslim isn't a terrorist doesn't make them good. Same for marvel

Why wouldn't he just give it back to Bucky? When he came back from being lost in time and saw Bucky as Cap, he let Bucky stay Cap. I don't get it, is Bucky not around any more for him to be given the mantle again? I stopped reading comics awhile ago, but Bru's Cap book was my favorite

>Slott goes on a 20-page tirade on CBR saying "BUY RYV"
>if you promote RYV he throws a bitchfit

you might have noticed the hole in that set of logic there

That was a weird issue

>Just like not all Muslims are terrorists
Wow, this really is Sup Forumsmblr.

I'm not that user but
>But just because a Muslim isn't a terrorist doesn't make them good.

You could literally read just one more sentence and realize that you're being an idiot.

Bucky may have been in space when this was happening? I can't remember.

We did get all three of them teaming up in the anniversary special. It was neat.

There's two different kinds of Islam groups, the Sunni and the Shia. The Sunni Muslims are typically the good ones and it's the one Malcom X converted to when he started embracing peace. It's what he got killed for.

It's really complicated shit.

He did respect people but they had to earn it, I mean he ends up respecting Steve after all those years if giving him shit and it was to the point he would jump at anyone else talking shit about Steve.

we

isn't malcom x the one that called for the raping of white women?

i guess there really isn't any good muslims just various terrorists

I want to unlesbian Kate with my dick.

Kate's already straight, user.

He did. He converted to Sunni while in Prison and all-of-a-sudden came out talking about peace and tolerance. People were upset, most notably Muslims who called him a hypocrite and he was killed because of it.

Religion is a very, very weird thing. It's like those born-again Christian people.

That's not how being an indestructible metal works.
It would either snap the pole holding it, eradicate the whole thing from the ceiling, or send huge shockwaves down the helicarrier

The Christmas special where they teach Saturn the true meaning of Christmas.

>Compelling story lines involving two unlikely villains teaming up

>Spider-Man learning about OMD and dealing with the consequences of it.

>A deranged mercenary trying to redeem himself by following the steps of his hero.

>Spider-Man going grim dark over OMD
>"Only sells because of meme humor"

Fuck outta here.

Not really. He converted to Nation of Islam first, which was a sect that preached black supremacy, the whole "blue eyed devils" stuff. After making the obligatory pilgrimage and seeing Muslims of all races in Mecca, he had a change of heart and converted to Sunni Islam, the most mainstream version. Unfortunately, this among other things put him at odds with Nation of Islam, and he was assassinated by them in 1965.

>every american eat kg ofcheese daily and its a fatso
Love your logic Sup Forumsack

>No one's made a 'I am curious (BLACKED)' version of htis yet.