ITT post your reacting when the popcorn spills

Go

Who cares? The movie will make 1 billion dollars and people will continue watching Star Wars movie. It doesn’t matter if a group of fat virgin fan boys hated this film. Nobody takes the audience score sirously

This trilogy will be just like the prequels after 10 years

OH NO NO NO NO

I wouldn’t care because I enjoyed it and I think it’s ironic how the mainstream faggots that hate this movie absolutely adored Rogue One despite how forgettable and bland it was

Exactly

Hate this movie, Hated Rogue One, and I probably hate you, whiny fuck

It will be worse

you do realize word of mouth is spreading fast, there is a very good chance this will not break 1bil

nobody anticipaited this amount of backlash
this isn't Sup Forums shilling
this isn't review bombing

people legitimately do not like this film because it made them feel bad, or they had no engagement... and regardless of the reason, that makes for a bad film, and people are speaking out

user knows his shit

I feel bad now. I quite enjoyed then 20 minutes or so that I selected to watch after knowing about all the bad bits.

AotC got 57%. It will be lower than that. At the rate it's going, it might even get lower than The Clone Wars' 38%.

No, it will never be good.

Reddit, I don't know how much more I can take. First, net neutrality gets repealed. That was tough for me, but I knew at least I'd get to see freakin Star Wars later that day. And ten minutes in, Luke is getting breastfeed by some CGI creature and I'm thinking, Star Wars is ruined. Hold me, Reddit

The film will probably break 1 billion though very slightly. The reactions are really unprecedented though and I’m surprised since I thought it was much better than TFA and especially Rogue One. The mouse took a risk with this one and it’s not paying off

OH "NO!" "NO!" "NO!" LOOK AT HIS FACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am trying to find out why there are no bad reviews from "critics". Am i that much of a pleb that i thing this was a mediocre movie?

Okay, could this be the failure that pops the capeshit/big franchise bubble?

Rogue one got mixed reviews when it came out. The RT meter was literally at around 50% before Disney hauled it back up again but its detractors were still numerous. The only thing people liked was the darth vader scene. Despite that, Rogue One hit 1 billion.

I think this'll perform similarly but Solo is the beginning of the end and IX will suffer because of TLJ and Solo.

yes lets ruin one of the best franchises for the lulz XD

>59%
IT FUCKING SPILLED!!!!

liar, Disney will not allow this

critic reviews really don't mean as much as you think they do, rogue one is literally fan service with a diverse cast... tlj is pure propaganda in my opinion, and it seems a lot of people see it that way even if they can't verbalize it

rogue one had good word of mouth by the fans, this shits on everyone

Eat shit and die Disney

critics are all bought out. remember disney is literally extorting theaters into showing this.

Problably, if Jew Iger notices that Star Wars is becoming a dry cow, he will pass it to Sony for a good price.

>subverted
Why is it that now we consider trashing good stories and abandoning the human monomyth, a dramatic tradition going back even before the development of civilization, a good thing? How did "subversive" become equivalent to "good"?

WALT IS BACK AND HE IS TALKING THE COMPANY WHERE IT BELONGS
IN HIS GRAVE

I feel like Im playing Chrono Cross after finishing Chrono Trigger for the first time.

Nigga, are you me? I made this exact comparison hours ago. I never wanted to feel that feel again, but here we fucking are.

fag

waste of digits

BID MY BLOOD TO RUN
BEFORE I COME UNDONE

this looks steppenwolf tier

can anyone confirm?

It'll steam past a billion. In fact I'd be surprised if it didn't break $2bn. It's made $45m from the fucking Thursday previews alone.

I TOOK MY TIME
I HURRIED UP

>It's made $45m from the fucking Thursday previews alone
do you not understand how word of mouth works or are you be ironically retarded?

>it stopped dropping
>no new reviews
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

u wot m8

They shut it down, review count is stagnant.

The word of mouth is at worst mixed.

You should prepare to be unequivocally BTFO if you seriously believe there's a chance this won't break a billion.

>risk

why do people keep saying that? This movie completely played it safe

All the characters are essentially as they were at the end of Force awakens, with the exception of Luke and Snoke who had no impact on the plot to begin with.

CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Implying it's dropping

There's shenanigans going on

Really seems like they have too, I'd had a tab open with it in for a while, just refreshed it and the user ratings are stuck at 60,764.

I'VE GOT MY VEINS AL TANGLED CLOSE

>fuck disney
>use Chris Evans reaction gif
you had one job!

He looks like shit in the film

Rian lied to the audience because he said he was a mixture on animatronics and CGI but he was 100% CG in this movie

Hehe, you lose again goyim.
Try again next time.

my god, you're dumb as fuck dude

i don't care if it breaks 1 bil, i'm not that invested-- if you asked me yesterday i would have agreed... i'm pointing out the likelihood it chances are now diminished to be a runaway success like TFA

This. A thousand times this. Every mainstream retard is probably just upset because there wasn't any Darth Vader.

It was at 64% about an hour ago.

TIPPED

Yeah it's stuck at 60,764.

THE SCORE WON'T BUDGE
I CALL SHENANIGANS!

OH NO NO NO

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

WHAT THE FUCK IT REVERTED TO 60,764 RATINGS.

*INHALES*

>this is considered “criticism” in 2017

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>reverts user ratings
>audience score is still getting lower

Top (((critic)))

>manchildren botting
ughh
there really needs to be more control on who can rate movies..

Star Wars Wars: The Normies Awaken

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE?

You mean we will like it??

Same could be said about feminazis botting this movie up so... fuck you.

How will Disney fix this? Get all their staff to review bomb positive reviews into the user score?

>it reverted to 60,764 votes

>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT!

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF