Just read King's Omega Men. What's the recommended Kyle Rayner?

Just read King's Omega Men. What's the recommended Kyle Rayner?

Omega Men

Please be aware Kyle Rayner outside of Omega Men =/= Kyle Rayner inside Omega Men.

Also that for a long time Kyle was basically the equivalent of Marvel's current crop of young heroes i.e. "Gosh Hal is old and busted and horrible, look what he did! Kyle is so much cooler and better"

Suffering Kyle is best Kyle this is irrefutable.

He was good in Morrison's JLA.

>5176455-9382450006-tumbl.png

>rec-fagging
Okay, seriously. Go away. You can't be this much of a retard.

You are a resident of the planet Earth, in 2017. If you need something, just google it.

There is no excuse. Google it.
>B-but, I still couldn't find it! WAH!
That is YOUR fault, because you are a failure of a sapient life form.

Get out.

I dont really get the ending of Omega Men, can someone explain?

Nothing changed

Same as the start, senpai.

Absolutely nothing happened except for suffering
Fuck off, go back to Sup Forums
This.

Kill yourself and stop infesting the board with your casual faggotry.

Uh, just read all of it
He only started in 1995 or so right
So that's only 250 issues max

If my memory is right it's something like
Green Lantern Vol. 3 49-183
Morrison JLA, if you want
Green Lantern Rebirth (2004) 1-6
Green Lantern Corps Recharge 1-6
Green Lantern Corps 1-90 or so
Green Lantern New Warriors 1-40

That's about right, look up an exact reading order for annuals and shit

Pretty much his Marz run during the 00s. The problem with Kyle is that he's best when he's not a god character. Marz managed to get away with this during the Ion portion of his run. Otherwise Kyle jobs because he's too damn powerful.

Kyle Rayner really shat up Omega Men. Would've been so much better without him. Not that eh managed to ruin the series, but he sure as hell tried and a few moments stuck out as really fucking dumb.

war breeds more war
idealists can't change the world
everyone is trapped

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Try Rann-Thanagar war, it's not the best mini from Infininite Crisis but it's still pretty fun and it's also got the omega men in it as well. Also read Ion, Guardian of the Universe it was a fun series before the shut it down in favor of Geoff Johns GL opus

Rann Thanagar war is total shit, and it makes me depressed because it retroactively makes the atom strange mini dumb

Too be honest not a lot of Green Lantern stuff is similar to Omega Men.

Sinestro Corps war if you haven't already read it is essential every Lantern.

Why was the Vega System treaty still in place after Larfleeze ditched the quadrant? It was only there so they wouldn't piss on the Orange Lantern Corps lawn and now that they (he) left it, the GLs had no reason to not plop their power construct dicks all over the Citadel and Omega Men in equal measure.

I want your elitist ass to go back where you came from

Cranky, leave the computer or tablet and go for a walk

Yeah, I was thinking that but thanks for the clarification.

I'm already there, dipshit. Why do you think I keep this shit up? I want the casuals to fucking leave so I can talk about motherfucking comic books again, without having to stop and explain a million different things to a bunch of retards who don't actually care.

Kiss my ass. I'll take a walk when Sup Forums stops being infested with morons who can't be arsed to look shit up online.