What do you guys think about Aaron Mcgruder and his boondock cartoon/comicstrip?

What do you guys think about Aaron Mcgruder and his boondock cartoon/comicstrip?

What do you think each character represent?
Who is your favorite?
I just started reading the strips from the library and it completely changed my views of Huey.
Caesar is my favorite now.
People often believed that Huey was the author self-insert in the franchise but I am slowly beginning to see otherwise, he is woke af

I'm just here to ask why do white people watch this show? I know it's a black man basically admitting that the stereotypes are true, but white people were portrayed just as negatively; uninformed, entitled, and mostly unhygienic. Was it Ruckus?

These are usually the same anti-sjw white people who want the rights to say nigger, so I don't why they watched this and Chappelle Show.

where can i find this

White people have evolved enough to be able to get a laugh from everyone's stereotypes, including theirs.

But you wouldn't know that

I remember my newspaper getting letters complaining about it all the time

Because it's fucking funny, you dip.

Sure, some of the white people in this show are a bit stereotyped and I notice that, but I would be a fucking idiot hypcrite if I complained, since the black people in the show get the same treatement, only 50x the coverage.

Like yeah, I find Ed Wuncler to be a pretty...lazy stereotype sometimes, but shit, it's such a minor part of a series that riffs on pretty much every aspect of black culture otherwise.

I can't imagine that those stereotyoes have the same kind of impact on their lives. It's much easier to disassociate with

because it's funny and clever and talks about racial differences and problems in a non-condescending way and without resorting to SJW pandering/complaining?

But that's not true family, white people
people get defense if you criticize anything past them being awkward and bad dancers. My girlfriend got mad at me one night because she wanted to explore a strange sound she heard when we were alone. I told her that's the whitest thing she ever did and then she started talking about how race jokes aren't cool and I'm always talking about it, even though three weeks earlier she tried doing a my missing dad joke.

Nice anecdote, my guy. I have plenty of white friends who don't get defensive at all about white jokes.

white people wrote for chappelle show tho. Wasn't Bill Burr involved?

Oh shit, she got some balls on her. Out of all people, I woulnd't think white girls would be the ones to start saying "race jokes aren't cool anymore".

What was your response?

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

that's cause your gf is a bitch ass nigga, not cuz she white

Because white people are not that thin-skinned. At least the intelligent ones aren't.

>call someone on this site a "white boi"
>20 replies of statistics of crime rates and nazi spam
I've personally never done it, but it's interesting to see the autistic fit some of these guys throw.

>Sup Forums represents the entire white race
whites are fucked then

Because I'm allowed to watch whatever the fuck I want. If a white man shouldn't be allowed to watch black-made cartoons then just Apartheid our shit up already senpai for fuck's sake.

>Casear was shoved into a single episode where he isn't Huey's foil, but a joke where he pretends to be a Nation of Islam preacher
Jazmine wasn't a good substitute

Jeez, this proves it. People aren't different at all, all cultural is monolithic and restricted solely to race, people don't have different opinions, and nothing is subjective.

Shut it down, guys. user has figured it out. What a relief, I was thinking I'd have to go through life thinking people and society were complex, but now all I need to do is bitterly think of all those others tribes of people in broad and absolute terms.

1. Because it's really funny
2. Because I'm not thin-skinned.

Honestly? I think it has more to do with everyone is stereotyped rather then focusing on one group or another, its an opportunity to laugh at ourselves.

the real question is why are black people so afraid that white people like this show? only reason you see one side of the coin is because white liberals are too scared to laugh in fear of seeming racist. The show shits on everybody and when it comes down to it, it's a comedy.

>season 1
>huey is a rambling conspiracy theorist unfairly labeled as a terrorist for protesting
>season 4
>huey is a real terrorist who makes explosives in his garage

What did they mean by this?

>Season 4

There's your problem.