It was soy kino

It was soy kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9kgMt3wws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"syino", if you will.

>Chinese theater

At least he didn't go to an east indian theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9kgMt3wws

Whenever somebody on Sup Forums calls somebody else soy, does anybody really want to see that persons face? Because every time they link what they deem 'soy', they always have beards. And the whole point of the meme is that soy somehow magically blocks testosterone being produced. In other words, they wouldn't have a beard.

> go to star wars movie
> dressed as a star trek character

i assume everyone that uses cuck, soyboy, numale etc during discourse is retarded.

Is this a joke?

FUCK YOU MOM I'M AN ADULT I CAN WATCH CAPESHIT AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND ONLY DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW IF I WANT

Imagine being this embarrassing of a human being

It's not even an original terrible idea.

christ i did that and found no satisfaction to it
fuck it im gonna marry that doctor my parents set up for me.

This shit is so wild lmao

>perhaps an IPA on the side
>WIN.

This guy may in fact be the most embarrassing human to ever live. A true honor

Haha some Christians died at a church lol. Why didnt their phony god save them lol?

I want to beat the shit out of the XKCD guy

Americlaps, are you even trying?

name one thing wrong about that comic's statement

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE TOP OF HIS UHOHOHOHOHO

they grow beards to cover weak soy chins
also in gay slang a beard is a fake girlfriend or wife a closet case uses, makes ya think huh

>Openly record with phones
Why the fuck aren't pajeets recording english movies with hd cameras on day 1? useless fucks

What's the opposite of soykino?
Red Meat kino?

Is it wrong that i want this guy to die in a fire ?

Why does he refer to himself as an adult? Should that not be obvious or is his behavior so juvenile that he needs to remind people. Probably what the beard is for too.

>implying eating soy a few times in a year has anything to do with wheaton being a faggot
newfeg

fucking in a ballpit is fucking gross.

There's no way you'll ever get that stuff outta there again.

its in the realm of on-the-edge of the spectrum type of nerds, these so called manchildren were supposed to be a joke
niggas fucking took it seriously and assumed it was okay to act like a fucking manchild.

It's infantile and not even a joke

you dont know that, the soy could have come first

ok but whats wrong with acting like a manchild? are you just mad that you've spent your whole life trying to grow up just in time for the rest of society to say growing up doesn't matter?

So did anyone tell him?

Women will never understand kino.

>that handle

wut ?

everything that you find in an xkcd comic is infantile, the guy that writes it is a complete bromide

Then go to facebook, newfag queer

>nyehhh stop acting like a kid! if i have to grow up that means you do to!!

Lucky he didn't get lynched on the spot, or they don't even care anymore.

thats a big gif.

1) Playpen balls are boring as fuck.

2) The best part of a ball pit is being able to jump in and dig around and that's clearly no more than knee deep.

3) You'd be an ass because you're making a ton of noise for your neighbors (but I guess fuck the guy living under you).

4) You'd eventually have to clean it up. Not worth it for the minimal fun you'll get out of it.

5) Dumbass there knocks over the baby gate so have fun with your door wide open because you can't shut it and balls spilling out (again, being an ass to your neighbors).

7) The comic creator's real life playpen fucking sucks dicks because it has the shittiest goddamn rules.

8) We get to decide as in all of us as a society, and the manchildren are hopelessly outnumbered by actual fucking adults who don't play with little colored balls for babies. The old "grown-up" definition is staying around.

it's detrimental to society
it's the inability to adapt to adulthood disguised as hedonism.

wil is such a fag. i hope i get to curb stomp his face one day with my white supremacist boot.

You're not a child anymore, it's time to leave behind childish things.

If you find fun in flailing around in a bunch of shitty plastic balls as an adult, there's probably something wrong with your brain.

>i don't like it and im afraid of being judged by my peers so no one should do it. the problem here is that why do you give a shit if someone likes to be childish and have a ballpit in their house? once you turn 40 do you have to start hating everything fun and only do society-approved old people activities like cook outs and having affairs?

When someone says soyboy I think Anthony Burch, so definitely beard. Wheaton is a close second to be honest.

>it's time to leave behind childish things.

says who though? you? whos to say you cant just be a blue-collared ironworker who likes to come home at the end of a hard day and chill out in your ballpit playing videogames?

>all of this projecting

Why are you posting here? Shouldn't they be putting you to work with the The Last Jedi premiere?

>wil is such a fag. i hope i get to curb stomp his face on
funny i feel as though people with actual clout in their field don't resort to childish pursuits

Weak pun. Soy produces a bean. It's beano.

>i feel as though people with actual clout in their field don't resort to childish pursuits

do you have a single fact to back that up or is it just your headcanon that successful people act the way you expect them to act because being grown up = successful in your mind?

Pretty much any man can grow a beard. The nu-males grow beards as token masculinity. They think it looks dignified. They whole soy thing is more about the estrogen than the testosterone. Estrogen imbalances in men cause early baldness and emotional instability.

How many of them shat themselves? Do Indian theaters have designated shitting seats?

>funny i feel as though people with actual clout in their field don't resort to childish pursuits
Have you heard of twitter, friend?

Isn't that a Star Trek costume, though? Shouldn't he go with a Star Wars costume at least?

Ballpits are for literal toddlers

You're one step above a diaper fetishist

Because if every adult acted like a child society would collapse

Being an adult is hard. It's not meant to be fun and easy. Can you imagine if instead of braving the wilderness to create civilisation the cavemen decided to play with little pebbles in their cave

Yeah, gee, look at how much fun they're having. What a riot.