Friday night

>Friday night
Why are you here?

Actually going out later for once.

always here

But it's friday afternoon, Bane.

you forget that Bane is a European guy

I have no friends and no money. I don't even get (You)s anymore.

nice dubs, little tuxedo man

To laugh at Star Wars and to cry at Star Wars.

Didnt wanna go see TLJ with friends

currently watching The swimmer and it's excellent

just to suffer

I think I'm an alcoholic so I'm just gonna stay in tonight instead of going out to the bars.

So I can let everyone know Nolan's movies are shit

FUCKING AUSTRALIA FAGS
FUCKING LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm at the university library but I'll move to a bar get drunk with friends and go watch drunk as fuck Star Wars 8

my sleeping pattern is awful and it's draining the life out of me all i want to do is shitpot BRAPP

Once you get out of high school "friday night" starts losing all meaning.

it's 7pm in central europe you mong

Does anyone else feel more sad than angry at the new star wars? Star Wars used to be something I would get excited about, and it truly has the potential to expand upon what there already is. Hell, many of the video games and other media have expanded on the star wars universe with more depth, characters, worlds, music, stories.

And when I watch TLJ and I just see something so uninspired and unremarkable. It feels like there is no passion or humanity in it. I don't know if its because I am getting more jaded and cynical as I get older but even the good parts like Adam Driver's acting are ultimately pointless if the story is lackluster. I mean even the soundtrack just keeps using the same motifs from the OT. The characters that I truly care about and have a connection to are the only ones in these new movies I enjoy watching.

Even when Luke finds out Han is dead at the beginning it felt like we were robbed of a scene where he truly mourned.(remember how luke acted when obi wan died) if we aren't going to have them share the screen once then at least have them act appropriately towards death. Its like even the good kind of fan service wasn't in the movie. Some of the ideas thrown out in this board are honest to god an improvement because they are SOMEthing.

FOLLOW HIM

Just to suffer.

I'm paralyzed with fear and disappointment because I found out I have varicocele and it explains why I have small testicles and am overall not aggressive and don't have a lot of will power. I'm going to a lab to test my testosterone on Monday.

Saw an ex today and asked her out but she's still angry with me, even though it's been five years.

that's a big grudge

I wanna get drunk by myself and shitpost
This is what i enjoy the most

>Sup Forums
>any night

I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

I'm feeling empty and alone

I'm at work and phoneposting

>he can't shitpost from his office pc

Because i dont like people and this place gibs me gud laffs. I love you anons, never change.

For her.

liar!

>getting more jaded and cynical

I think with (You) at least it's the exact opposite

why didn't I check myself

I hate myself and escapism is the only thing keeping me going...shitposts too

What can you do to raise your testosterone levels? Aside from testosterone pills I mean.

I have experienced ego death and no longer need to experience meaningless materialistic pursuits. Saturn has forged me into a strong iron slab during this Kali Yuga.

I've heard exercise and proper diet, avoiding some foods that raise estrogen (google which ones they are) and eating foods that raise testosterone

is it sad that i spend all of my friday nights at home since graduating high school 8 years ago?

EAT ONIONS

I used to until it got blocked

same

Same
>tfw parents stopped asking if I'm going out

Nice leddit filename
learn 2 meme leddit

wanna know how i know you just got here from reddit?

>LE REDDIT KNOW HOW I KNOW
LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

YOU THINK YOU HAVE POWER OVER ME?

Anons maybe you can help me.

Theres girl I wanna get to know better but all we do is have casual conversation over text. I suck really bad at talking to people over text as i cant pick up social cues or tell anecdotes like i would irl. Whats the next step, how do i escalate a relationship?

its fucking barley 1 pm you retard fuck outta here

>3DPD

I can't leave

EU?

ask her if she likes Warhammer 40K

cute anime girls will never be able to cuddle me at night though

I'm gonna go visit relatives in an another town. I'll need to take a 9 am train.

Neither will 3DPD

Are those lines real?
What's the name of this show anyway?
Is it worth watching?
I dislike negros, but Ice-T is one of the few that not only I do tolerate, I enjoy their music.

tickets at the cinema are dirt cheap but i would rather watch a shitty russian camrip just to stay on Sup Forums

First you make stupid excuses to stay home, then one day when your buddy calls you for the hundredth time you burst with anger saying you don't give a fuck abut your friends and no is a no. Nevertheless he still tries to pull you put of home few more times but you just won't answer. Finally the phone stopped ringing and you feel happiness on one side and cold void on the other. Days pass and finally you realize that you crave contact, but it's too late and all your buddies have up on you and will never accept you again.

All I had I gave up on. I am left with nothing. I am bout a blink in time.

Will do, thanks anons

>Are those lines real?
One of them is real. Guess which.
>What's the name of this show anyway?
Law & Order Special Victims Unit
>Is it worth watching?
Only watch season 1-12. Season 13 was the beginning of the end.
>I dislike negros, but Ice-T is one of the few that not only I do tolerate, I enjoy their music.
Fuck you too, cracker

>56%

Whoa... Heath Ledger looks like THAT?! I thought he died.

I'm here for you

>Guess which.
Not that guy but my guess is Sweet Chowder.