Did anyone else yell at their T.V. when this happened?

Did anyone else yell at their T.V. when this happened?

No, I don't have autism.

No.
The fuck did you yell anyway?

Most certainly yes
But I wasn't one of the autist

Sup Forums's full of retards.

>2017
>owning a TV

>mfw

>Horseman won't even let Jack ride behind him

Fucker.

No, what are you some kind of retard? I clapped like a real American.

What is this tee-vee you speak of?

Anybody else think that this is Da Samurai out to keep his master in check? Who is this odd cavalryman?

Sounds like something a tumblr user would do.

>nani!?

>that despair when he thought all the kids were dead
10/10

Hail the mighty Hern, the true lord of Sherwood!

Yes, i rose from my seat after watching this episode on my computer and started yelling at my television for being a jewish propaganda box, like i always do every sunday.

>yell
But why?

Still loving the story and such, but I feel like it's rushed. Which is probably is considering they only had 10 episodes to work with.

I'm enjoying the episodes, but it's been bothering me a bit, anyone else?

I understand people don't want the next episode to be focused on Ashi's perspective but this is actually a great technique for the story. Unlike Jack she has no idea what this thing is, just like the audience. She's the perfect viewing lens for this episode since she'll find out like we do.

>No, I don't have autism.
You're on Sup Forums

fuck I hope he lives

Got to be honest, would have been way more if they went full "even when you win you lose" and just had the kids be dead. Still loved it, just would've hit harder. It also would've given Ashi some of the hopelessness Jack has been having.

No, I don't make reaction videos and neither should you.

Well, didn't mean to quote that guy. Point stands, don't make reaction videos, any of you.

No, but I did yell at this.

No. I did say followed by "Oh shit!" when he finally spoke and said
>it is time

You actually have some sort of mental disorder, you have the mind of a child inside a grown ass adult man.
I seriously hate newfag/nu-SJfags. Everything good always eventually turns to shit.

I agree but it's just too edgy for the sort of show samurai jack is