twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best thread up ATM

Star Wars

Obviously

Guiness-kino

pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=qnr4hO21-0M

I understood them.

>women literally couldn't understand it, and the ones that watched it somehow warped is universally depressing for everyone shit vision of the future into a problematic interpretation about fake not real women acting like fake not real women and how offensive it was that a literal computer program wasn't feminist enough

I thought it was a meme but it's true.

trannies aren't women

i love you

Tits or gtfo

Were they gay? Look how they look at each other. There's no way they aren't trading blowjobs in the Captain's cabin

best Star Trek film ever made

Deliverance

back in 2007 when i first saw this movie with my chinese gf, she thought it was a movie like pirates of the carribean.

You only think you did, vagina monster.

No you didn't.

This movie has such a great female character too. That girl cop was hardcore, she helps Murphy and saves him, she was awesome and never overtly sexualized either. I love how all the big sci-fi movies women ignore tend to spend a lot of time showing strong women. Robocop, Alien, Terminator, Jurassic Park.

this is my mom's favorite movie

>master and commander
>we wuz naval commanders and shit
I bet you mongs haven't even been in a ferry before let alone a sailboat and like to pretend you know what naval warfare is like because you watched a dumb movie.

Nice meme. Prove it.

I understood that movie perfectly, it was about a man doing whatever he could to make life better for his woman. That's all any of you men do, you literally toil in the dirt for an opportunity to have one of us.

*INHALE*

OHHH HO HO NO NO NO NOOO

ITT: Women movies will never understand

this desu

Actual person with a vagina here. I get Master and Commander pretty fine, the values and message in that movie are a lot more universal than what you think.

Want to know a movie I just don't get? Arnofsky's The Wrestler. It's a pretty well made movie and Mickey Rourke is fantastic in it, but what makes it so special for a lot people eludes me .

ITT: Flicks men will never understand

>Actual person with a vagina here
photographic evidence or vacate this webzone

Denied. In doing so I would be accused of attention whoring, which is not the case.

>so why say you are a female

Only because it's relevant to the topic, my user sempai.

tits or gtfo

2&3 Should have been one film.

how long is your penis

>see this with mom and sister
>mom sees what I enjoy out of it, respects it but would never really like it if she saw it herself
>sister mad that it sexualized women too much
wew lad

wrong, men would still toil and achieve greatness without women

Is this what american women think about?
This would never come up in my sister's mind.

no because 2 is great and 3 is shit

My sister introduced me to this movie AND book series. Some women get it.

Can I marry her?

OBSESSED

>man goes through hell to save his wife and child
It's like a wholesome family movie about traditional values, but in a very unconventional setting.

Not in 100 years

My mom said she was uncomfortable during the “syncing” scene. Which I understand. Imagine a movie where the main characters gf gets another man to fuck her because he can’t.

This. Women in only side character in mans life.

>not understanding male friendship

Show pusy.

WORKER AND PARASITE

>attention whoring, which is not the case
>person with a vagina here

well her exact words were
>there were too many boobs in the movie
and I tried to get her to break it down and realize that there's honestly only one pair of human tits in the movie and it's not sexualized at all (the replicant birth scene)
that the sex scene shows no nudity at all, the statues were meant to intentionally show the destruction of sensual indulgence, and the last scene with giant Ana was intentionally designed to appear dehumanized by being giant, purple, and being disassociated from K by being the same face and words that Joi used with him. So in the 2.5 hour movie there's only three scenes where images of breasts are shown, only 2 are sexualized, and out of the two one is supposed to be gross and the other disturbing.
she wouldn't listen. I guess she'd never seen a movie where the camera intentionally focused on the sexuality of womens bodies while at the same time not worshipping them

Plus they put a scene in the movie for the explicit purpose of BTFOing faggot fantasies. The scene where captain locks eyes with the indigenous whore

Already married to a bald britfag, sorry.

Holy shit dude you sound autistic. There were plenty of tits in the movie and I enjoyed them, but the movie wouldn’t have lost any artistic merit if it had not included nudity

>There were plenty of tits
you're just as retarded as my sister. You let the emotional impact of what happens on screen completely nullify your ability to observe
there are literally 3 times in the movie where boobs are on screen, only one time its of a real person we're seeing on screen, and yes the film would have lost merit in at least two of the three cases
having the ability to count to three is not autism you piece of shit retard

The hologram tits were real. Those were Ana arma’s tits, on film

I saw that in the cinema when I was seven. The audience went apeshit when Ricardo Montalban appeared onscreen.

will women aren't faggots so yeah thats checks out

>youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI
What did he mean by it?

But they're giant, purple, and the character which they're attached to exists only to be dehumanized by her words and actions. The origin is of human tits but the presentation certainly isn't. And her sexuality was absolutely necessary for the sake of both K and the viewer to feel disturbed at how cold and inhuman her presence is when faced with the knowledge of Jois intimacy alongside the intimate nudity seen right before our eyes

god damn you're dumb

Let me suck on your fat tranny cock and give me a creamy finish

>Movies
Oh, sweetie! Us girls watch actual film.

This.

Also gif related,Mads is great.

What is about? I mean Pusher 2

i dont get it. whats so hard to understand about this movie? why would a woman not get it?

>Honor vs duty
>difficult life or death decisions
>military life
>the 18th century
>brotherhood between men under duress

These concepts are all alien to women

>lol they weren’t real tits sis because there was a purple piss-filter on them

>tfw gay
hahahahahahhahHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

a 12 year old could understand everything you just typed

yes, a 12 year old boy

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

All the more reason to cut parts in 3.

About a petty criminal(ultimately considered a loser by everyone) his relationship with his also criminal father and the consequences that came to fruition because of the total lack of fatherly love and support throught his entire life.Also how he grew up as a man as the film passes,culminating in the final climax,he taking responsability for himself and his son.

>also nice dubs

Based hate women poster

ITT incels

This but unironically.

And this is how a brainlet reacts when he is cornered.

>>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
you have an argument against this?

first of all based satanic poster

second of all of course they don't

Not-actually-butthurt but butthurt wumynz detected.

>PTaA

Fuck, what a good fucking movie.

how are the books? thinking of getting a couple for my dad for christmas

Kino and feels

that scene was so great

>you have an argument against this?
men are more likely to cheat sweetie
not even gonna mention the violence part, you just have to open a history book.

Stop. Go get some help.

OK, whatever you say, roastie :)

I doubt it

Whoops, meant to post this

I play cello and I can definitely tolerate this acting, even if it's not La La Land tier.

I like how he asks if he wants to play something a bit more aggressive