That will be $300

>that will be $300

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DKNkRTt5PC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not paying for that.

>unpopped kernels

Nice touch :^)

G-gee thanks! I flew all the way from Germany just to watch movies in this 3 Michelin-star Kinoplex. I hope the $300 unpopped kernels 'imported from Argentina' taste good!

Hmm... I can't even chew them properly. Maybe you're supposed to swallow them? Thanks, Jiro!

>pays cashier $300
that was such an amazing film!
>beads of sweat begin forming
haha damn why can't all movies be this great
>but user you haven't seen the film ye-
>walks off nervously while sweating profusely and quickly exits theater with full popcorn

>underated shoop

C-can I get a soda as well?

vocaroo.com/i/s0DKNkRTt5PC

you pay a premium to avoid the blacks, mexicans and other minorites because you think you can avoid them with super inflated prices. oh wait the minorities are becoming a rising middle class and you cant deal with that.

>oh wait the minorities are becoming a rising middle class
how is that even possible when the middle class continues to shrink?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ROBERT

soon soyboys will be eating cattle feed and paying that much for it

Robert would never charge 300 for popcorn

>oh wait the minorities are becoming a rising middle class

No they're not. There's just more of them.

where is my butter jiro-sama?

Butter glaze will be another $100.

Excuse me sir, you forgot my order of crab legs. Surely you can't expect me to watch Blade Runner 2049 for the eleventh time without my favorite kinotheque snack?

What are the core movies with footage under 20 minutes ?

That's not how you Jiro meme

He doesn't let anyone add extra soy sauce or condiments. You have to eat it the way Jiro serves it to you so Butter wouldn't even be available for the popcorn. He'd probably end up putting Wasabi in there instead with a pile of room temperature rice at the bottom.

dumb gaijin

>being a meme purist about the Jiro meme, not allowing others to change it up from the original and instead just regurgitating the original one until it becomes unbearably stale

that really made me think. I would give a $300 tip for that post but you probably don't even allow tips.

We will replace you

It's quite scary when you imagine that any other advanced civilization could farm and process humans like this thinking that we are too dumb to know what's going on.

NO DLINKU! OUT OUT

>Other Advanced Civilization