JUST

JUST

>58%

EAT SHIT MICKEY

J.J Abrams must fucking laughing right now.

hes directing the third one, he's going to have to clean up rian's mess

The film is being raided by the same internet army that went after battlefront 2. Many are new accounts created solely to give the film a 0 out of 10.

Half of them are brand new accounts. The ones on metacritis are either accounts created this week or old gamer accounts where all their existing reviews are for video games, and last jedi is the first movie they ever reviewed. I am not sure if it is a subreddit or a "famous" youtuber that is rallying gamers to do their first ever film review.

How is that even possible now?

So now that normies hate it, is it /ourmovie/?

IT FUCKING SPILLED AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't wait for the articles stating that everyone who didn't like the plot is a sexist or racist

>luke a shriveled up loser coward of an old man
>milky slothy tits
>muh slapstick comedy
>"my father had good in him, but let's abort my nephew"
>da, da da DA DAAA...daaa daaa DA - SuperLeia
>Snoke who?
>saber battle that looks like a music video
>"we need fuel now"
>"we can turn ships into FTL weapons now"
>pudgy asian girl for China profits
>"we diversity now" but Finn's character is a backdrop
>"the movie is just being raided. it's really good guyz!"
KYS

56% when?

I don't think anyone would go out of their way to bash a movie this badly. Even so, it's just a few trolls. Not the majority.

>pudgy asian girl for China profits

interracial is chinese box office poison

I TRIED SO HARD

Nope. The move was legit bad.

>Even so, it's just a few trolls. Not the majority.
Hundreds of brand new accounts, all upboating each other with the "38 of 40 reviewers found this helpful". There are only a few hundred actual user scores since so few people even had a chance to see it yet, so the troll ratio is 2:1 right now.

Wait a week or two for user scores to normalize and it should get back to where force awakens was. It is just artificially low right now due to the flood of 0s by gamers angry at EA.

oh, ok, now I'm convinced.

>just wait for the shill accounts to balance it out

>The Last Jedi honors the saga's rich legacy

1% when?

As if RT are not checking for shenanigans concerning the biggest dollar movie event of the year.
Admit it, it seems as if the movie just actually sorta sucks.

>Kylo is big bad
>Rey has to beat big bad
>Rey and friends go and beat big bad at first order base
>CGI force ghosts
Not hard at all.
At this point it is about profit, not quality. Of course the production expense will be lowered to account for a decrease in sales.

Yeah, wait normies see this crap tonight and tomorrow. This thing is going to be mythical.

Why are critics praising this steaming shit? Anyone care to explain?

It pissed me off enough to register and bitch

Money

$ $ $ my swag bag $ $ $ patreon $ $ $ invites to premiers $ $ $

Money and propping up the cultural Marxist narrative.

#DisneyGate.

They were just disappointed they didn't get to see Rey slide down the BBC.

>Kylo lied about Rey's parents, she's actually Sheev's daughter, that's why Luke hates her
>Snoke really is Plaguies and comes back to be the big bad
>Luke shows up again as a force ghost and isn't an asshole this time
>Poe and Finn get a bromance
>the Knights of Ren weren't the guards and they actually do something this time
>Rey briefly fall to the dark side but is saved by Kylo once he sees what it does to her

There. Disney shills relay this to your masters.

I've never played Battlefront, I created an account because I'm a Star Wars fan and this was utterly insulting to the OT and Luke in particular.

Were the quip rumors true? I haven't seen it yet and haven't really paid attention to what you all have been harping about

I'm going to see it tonight, alone. Why they decided to kill everyone that was interesting is bonkers to me.

Why? He handpicked Rian Johnson. You realise that Rian Johnson would only be allowed to make a product that Disney approves of, right?

>this
Most enraged people want to show their hate and contribute to fight the paid reviews

First thing Luke does when Rey hands him his father's lightsaber is toss it over his shoulder and walk away, while Rey looks confused, like some sitcom.

You realize Rian and Mark Hamill both said the script was 100% Rian, right? Disney said they gave him free reign and Luke milking some alien for green milk and super Leia is what we got.

it was all a dream

The very FIRST dialogue of the movie is LITERALLY a "you momma" joke.

>JJ makes a shitty Star Wars movie.
People love it
>Johnson makes a shitty Star Wars movie
Burn it down.

I don't get why people gave TFA a free pass.

??? But this was a result of someone else having to clean up jar jar abrams poopy diaper. Just bc they got someone stupid to do it doesn't mean jar jar didn't have a hand in it...

People were expecting TLJ to make TFA make seem even better. All it did was shine a light on how bad both really were.

>he's going to have to clean up rian's mess
More like Rian cleaned up HIS mess. Rian at least closed those shitty plot threads that JJ created.

Every time something retarded happened in TFA people went
>they must be building up to the sequel, this is a planned out trilogy after all
And then Last Jedi hits and disproves that.

It didn't have milkies in it.

What the fuck
It's true, the memes, all of it

>Snoke is dead
>Rey is a nobody
>Luke sucks now, oh look he's dead
>The First Order's entire fleet gets singlehandedly btfo by Laura Dern, leaving no clear threat for Episode 9
>Force ghosts are apparently still around and have the power to call in tactical Force airstrikes
"""cleaned up"""

Quite literally, even if 100,000 liked it and gave it a 5/5, it would only rise to 83% liked and 4.3/5.

THIS
I cant believe how good JJ is looking today.

Rian has damaged the story very badly though.
as a huge star wars fan I don't give a fuck about episode 9 now.

TFA is a ANH clone.

Ep. 9 is going to be a shot for shit remake of RotJ. The lesson these idiots will take from TLJ is that it didn't copy ESB as closely as TFA copied ANH, and that was the problem.

I held tears last night in the theater watching that abomination of a movie user ... all of it was true

xcuse me proper way to do this is ded luke is a projection also because he is locked on a living planet in a struggle with a living force entity and he is using berry cool force powers that most jedi have never even heard of. In the end we don't know his fate but his legacy and his new jedi order have a lasting impact on the entire galaxy - and his son ben is bound to be a great jedi like his father and his father before him. Unlike his father however, who was born from the immortal but died weak, Luke, the lowly moisture farmer, may transcend his mortal form to fight that nameless evil, and save the good in people. Because Luke could never be called a coward. Foolish, hotheaded, naive, unclutured - yes. But loyal to his friends, and willing to sacrifice himself.

But a creepy sexual deviant mountain hermit who gets his kicks from drinking the strangest alien milk right from the source is pretty good too. I wonder if we can get an end credits scene of Obi-wan milking Jar-Jar Binks...

>Yoda Explodes the Tree with Force Airstrike Lightning
>"Rey knows everything Luke he he he he"
>"Luke you where my worst student, fuck your Destiny"
What did Yoda mean by this?

It's just angry nostalgia cucks

Muh luke didn't get a fairy tale ending

TFA was the first SW movie in a while. It got the same pass TPM got before reality set in.

What happens when it hits 56?

I don't know how to describe them but I fucking hate "reviews" like this. It's as though they don't want to state an opinion so they write this waffling essay that's attempting to sound knowledgeable

TFA was SIGNIFICANTLY better than the Last Jedi.
It at very least had the Star wars organized slower paced meditation like growing Feel.
Last Jedi absolutely fucked the normal star wars pace and story telling to a shocking degree.

I have Zero issue with TFA and how it set the table for potentially awesome story telling.
Could have had Rey be a palpatine
Could have had Luke fuck shit up big time and be an interesting Grey Jedi who is above human problems
Could have had Snoke be plaguies or Anyhting interesting.. could have had him not die.
could have turned Rey good and Kylo bad
Could have turned Poe into a syth
could have introduced the knights of Ren.

Rian had all the chess pieces in place and he fucked up big time.

It won't clean up the mess, that's the movie we are probably getting and it sounds terrible. It will make money regardless, it doesn't mean something like this won't be terrible.

Luke's final words to Kylo are "See you around, kid".

Kennedy will have to pay something significant to Moloch.

Be vigilant of the news and you'll see.

Why did Rian even direct? He hasn't directed anything of note

Chewbacca kills a porg and feels bad because another porg looks at him with cartoon puppy eyes.

It would be extremely embarrassing.

for Disney

Amerimutt faced Rey when?

It doesn't have to, it just has to be a movie with Star Wars and light-sabers, and spaceships, and weird aliens and sheeeittt. And it needs to make some profit so Disney can figure out what to do with the franchise.

The sky's the limit and the force is female.

>The force awakens and rogue one were too safe they just copied the other movies and reused everything! AT STs AT STs AT STs I saw a lightsaber and I clapped xD
>Why is the last jedi doing so much different from the other movies? :(

He can't do that, because TLJ remade so many entire scenes from RoTJ (and put a """"clever"""" TWEEEST on them, so creative!) .

>it set the table for potentially awesome story telling.
It literally is A New Hope with a few extra scenes, character and story changes.

jew

There's at least 1 quip a minute. 50% of dramatic scenes are interrupted by a quip.

half of your points are just straight up misunderstandings

>trying this hard

It's lower now. I wonder what's the score tomorrow.

cause it's a fun ridiculous film that has great twists and turns, great acting, some dumb moments (like basically every other Star Wars film), some of the best scenes of the series, and amazing action set pieces.

>implying they aren't bots

This movie is far superior to TFA.

disney's reaction to all these god awful reviews

You're ignoring all of the shit JJ had to pull off in order for it to be satisfying.
He succeeded in bringing in new characters and making the audience being to care.
he brought in mystery and wonder
He brought in the star wars feel and thoughtful movie pace (the exact thing TLJ is missing)
He had to give proper fan service to old star wars fans - Leia han chewie, etc.

as far as im concerned TFA was perfection as far as a first part of a trilogy.

Everyhting I said above about the potential story lines they could have gone with remain true.

KEEP GOING REDDIT! WE CAN DO IT!

Not as much as you think, it's not even 30% Thor Ragnarok or something like that. Porgs are worse, Milking is also much worse. Don't watch it though, it's a bad movie for many different reasons.

its star wars

they always do this shit

this

teetering on 56% meme

Once we hit 56% I want the whole catalogue SPAMMED with the goblin.

>free reign

suuuurre
just like they did to phil lord and chris miller right?

This review is the film equivalent of someone watching and reviewing a performance artist stick paint and eggshells up this anus and shit it out on a canvas below to visually express the struggles of minorities and women (this actually happened in Germany).
>2deep4u
>Anything can be art
>Beauty is subjective
Maybe Rian is the next DuChamp.

It will be 55% once the weekend hits and more people see it.

lol critics loved it, it's gonna make a fuckton of money, kids fucking adore it, general audiences loved it, desperate neckbeards brigading a website thinking it's making execs nervous ahahahahaha

Nice try Disney shill.

Because Disney only care for "Yes men" and not actual good directors.

>brigading
How? I haven't seen any threads about it; link to some screencaps.

>t. nervous shill

Mutt Wars: the last white?

but the force awakens was just as shit wasn't it?

I'm not sure what everyone is so upset about. Just remember to separate real star wars from Disney make-believe and there's peace in it, if some disappointment that everything star wars is completely wrapped-up in the same way as LotR.

Race Wars lmao