SACRED

SACRED
JEDI
TEXTS

lol

tl;dr

Page turners they were not.

I haven’t seen it yet, but why did they make luke such a whiny cunt by all appearances?

I still can't believe the leaks about the tree were real

>not dr;tl

glorious

I liked this line.

Have you seen ANH?

symbolism to avoid books as sources of information and self-defeating and rely on The Mouse for all your brain input

they belonged in a museum

I like how this completely invalidates how Palpatine and Anakin destroyed the Jedi Temple.

>LMAO fuck books nigga you don't need knowledge or history senpai just fucking be yourself bihhhhh

t. Obersturmfuhrer Yoda Steiner

Yoda doing this just to fuck with Luke may be one of the few legitimately funny things in the film

Did you miss the two movies after that?

The books were on the falcon at the end thou... Yoda was just trolling.

^This

You see them in the drawer when Finn pulls out a blanket for his chubby asian gf

YOU LITTLE GREEN SHIT!

Do you have the clip, please?

why didn't Yoda zap Palpatine in his sleep and end the empire during ESB?

>ROTJ

Yoda: Luke pass on what I've taught you, the Jedi way must carry on!

>TLJ

Yoda: lol Luke you faggot that xenomouth bitch stole the books and i'm burning down the temple because you don't need to teach that strong female you stupid fucking bitch

This is the biggest way to identify anons have not seen the movie. Yoda was literally telling luke that she had the actual books when he said that line to him. It astounds me how many posts these threads go without anyone actually knowing any of that and just posting knee-jerk reactions.