It's Easter. Post bun and forget about that other guy coming back from the dead or whatever

It's Easter. Post bun and forget about that other guy coming back from the dead or whatever

I want to etc etc.

>forget about that other guy coming back from the dead or whatever
*tips*

Why did they call it 'Good Friday', anyway? It certainly wasn't good for him. Who was it good for?

The hundred of thousands of religious figures who profited from his death.

And to think Santa Claus keeps getting a pass every year

His sacrifice enabled salvation for those after him Eg: those who came up with the name, its sorta like a baptism

*tips*

>forget about that other guy coming back from the dead or whatever

Joe Pesci?

Judy is a dirty, racist slut.

is there like a compilation of all the hentai and rule 34 comics with Judy?

Do you think they celebrate Easter or any furry analogue to it in Zootopia?

And if so, do they have candy in the shape of bunnies? Because with all the tensions between predators and prey, especially with bunnies, you'd think that may not be a good idea.

That pic is from some sfw shipping comic, if I remember correctly. To answer your question, not that I know of, but I would be interested in such a thing as well. The /zoo/ thread in /trash/ may be able to help.

oh boy, oh boy, a Zootopia thread for Easter!

I hope Dsney prepared something special for the occasion!

>I hope Dsney prepared something special for the occasion!

Disney doesn't remember despite it winning an Academy aware and earning over a billion dollers. They would rather shill Frozen or Moana or Beauty and the Beast little girl bucks are better in the long run in there view

but girls love zootopia too! they are swooning for the fox husbando!

And like most bunny racists, what she really craves is pred dick.

You leave scotsman out of this you furry fuck.

Those aren't little girls who want to self insert as the princess character. Only degenerate adult females crave the fox dick

>forget about that other guy coming back from the dead
you mean this guy?

ah, tumblr.

>ywn drive your ovipositor deep into Judy's rabbithole and fill her with your easter eggs

Yes.

Was killing off the Scotsman and then bringing him back in the episode that aired just before Easter on purpose? Was delaying a week by getting Rick Roll'd part of Genndy's plan?

YE BUNNY BURROWIN'

>academy

you mean bunch of geezer who think animation is for kid's and created a ghetto cathegory?

billion-shmillion, this movie had a retarded backstory, and this is where it all went to shit, so much wasted potential because bunch of disney fags wanted to make the most racist movie ever.

>Not Hugh Heifer
One job

Especially in China.

Japan too, Asians went nuts.

Don't you mean Santa Claws?

That's... kinda racist.

"WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR SPECIES AND A FUTURE FOR BUNNY CHILDREN"
- Judy "gas the preds race war now" Hopps

SANDY CLAWS

At least its in character then.

>Haven't found any new fanart since /zoo/ died
>/trash/ threads only ever posted shitty fanart and are dead now anyway