Art that makes you go "Hmmmmmmmm"

Art that makes you go "Hmmmmmmmm"

Other urls found in this thread:

charcoalman.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ubR6r2ZQCV4
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
youtube.com/watch?v=BbAed6kHKWA
youtube.com/watch?v=7DUhv7lTAuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more steven universe cancer
kill yourself.

Those eyes scare shit out of me

hmmm

Grow a testicle or two.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Linkara pls

"Hmmmmmmmm" in what way?

This produces a similar sound, and what you have posted could easily be someone's fetish.

I love this guy's art. Some of his Creepypasta art(Such as pic related) looks like metal album covers.
His gallery is here
charcoalman.deviantart.com/

A "hmmmmmmmmm" comes straight from the soul you know it when you feel it.

Why does she look scratched up all over?

Still what I feel from the two images I have posted. Should it be an unpleasant sensation?

This movie is pretty much one long continuous HMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

speaking of

youtube.com/watch?v=ubR6r2ZQCV4

Open at your own risk.

This is a real medical condition btw.

DESU if that were their actual designs I'd like the show more because I'm a sadistic fuck.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I forgot this movie existed DESU. All I remember from it now is the kid fucking the hellhound on top of his mom's dead body

>The Diamonds are giant animistic monsters that devour organic life by the hundreds.
>The gems only follow them in fear of being shattered by the unforgiving Diamonds.
>The gems have to keep finding new organic life to feed the Diamonds in fear that the Diamonds will turn to them for a new food source.

Something about this is simple but effective

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone post the two lapis ones

That' creepy as fuck.
Its like something a deeply traumatised kid would draw.

>trauma art

you dont wanna go down that rabbit hole, son

mmmm

Please don't..... seriously don't

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

enter at your own risk

These don't make me go "hmmmmmm", they make my kokoro go dokidokidokidokidokidoki

what the fuck

What the fuck is she even doing there?

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=BbAed6kHKWA

I always got the sense that these were just a cross between the titans from Attack on Titan and the alien from the cover of Communion (also the movie of Communion, since they used the picture as the model for the animatronics) with the Diamond's design slapped on at the last minute.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Are there any other creepy as fuck artists out there?

oh hey, I actually used that same pic as visual refference for pic related. I've been trying to master the balance of the thin line between "really creepy" and "tryhard"

>thumbnail's eyes are on the dude
>click it
>eyes are on me

STOP

You're my prisoner....

Oh boy here it comes

And I'm never letting you go.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Yes user we know. Posting the real condition to unsuspecting people was as classic as lemon party.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DUhv7lTAuk

Anyone got that image of Linkara going "Hmmmmmmmm" ?

hmmmmm

Remember everyone Lapis did nothing wrong!

Zdzislaw Beksinski is basically cheating for thase threads

FUCK

So this is my new favorite thread.

I read all of this, and it's really sad all that happened to her. Them? Either way.
But tI think the article trying to convince me celeberties are "mind control puppets" because they use certain common imagery is fucking stupid.
It's so stupid, it starts to call the validity of the rest of the article into question, which is sad. This girl had a fucking shit life, but the people reporting on it are trying to say "No man, like... everyone went through this... Lady Gaga? Monarch slave."
Fucking come on.

FUCK! that gif is scary.

Like this one, he literally traced over the cover of Communion.

I fucking love this movie. All the reviews I've seen for it interpret it as a movie that's trying to be a serious horror movie instead of a parody, which confuses me. How could they not see this is a parody of horror movies?

I'm not seeing it

I forgot does Sup Forums still like Peridot?
Because this is how I view her now.

>tfw no beksinski gf

don kenn does a lot of really neat monstrous artworks on post-it notes.

It's obscured by the hair, but the shape of the head, eyes, and facial features are all exactly the same, he just added lips and hair, gave the eyes pupils instead of making them all black, and coloured it blue.

DOOT!

however, most agree that they're more enjoyable with captions.

Hmmmmmmmm

this one feels a little talassophobic.
I think that's the right word, for the phobia of deep sea buildings

So this the Polish poster for Alien I take it?

delet this immediately

You don't like it, do you?