Lets see if you can tell whats wrong with this picture?

Lets see if you can tell whats wrong with this picture?

Nothing, it fits perfectly on its stupid wall.

The problem is that "herkprime" and "philbourassa" are grown men whining on the internet about how interns are stupid. Kinda pathetic, imho.

I still find this stupid. in the first thread I couldn't even tell what was being drawn over till it was pointed out.

The pencil marks were just too light.

Whoever did that is retarded

Honestly I don't give a shit. I'd draw over the fucking Sistine chapel with my own poopoo on my finger because it would make people butthurt

why are americans so talentless when it comes to art?

Cowbop Bebop is overated, that's what's wrong
Samurai Jack is too, and even before the reboot

Phil Bourassa is an actual artist employed at WB Animation. He's done Young Justice and a lot of the DC Animation movies.

Found the intern.

Found herkprime

>Some pencil drawing on a wall was drawn on
Who actually gives a shit? Do you think the dude who drew it cares? No, because it's just a dumb doodle on a wall.

>You will never be this Based

Jaysus Christ, why even live?

It's because the dude who drew that dumb doodle was the creator of one of the most famous anime shows and that was a personal drawing of his. It'd be like some liberal college arts drop-out paining all over the Mona Lisa with black paint and calling it art

>weeb hero is defaced

Give this man a medal

This argument will never be unfunny.

Are you seriously comparing some cartoonist's scribble on a wall to the Mona Lisa? And again, I doubt the original artist gives a shit, it's just a wall of crappy graffiti that he probably spent 5 seconds drawing on

The mona lisa is a shit painting to begin with stop acting so baffled that he would compare the two you fucking pleb

>Bart
>Not signing it El Barto

One job.

They think CalArts is Cartoon Network.
How has nobody pointed that out yet?

Stop being retarded. The comparison is fucking ridiculous because The Mona Lisa is this huge famous painting. You're opinion of "it's a shit painting" doesn't fucking factor in here.
He's comparing a drawing of an overhyped anime character to one of the most famous paintings in the fucking world.

Who gives a shit anyway? Did you all really nut so hard watching Cowboy Bebop when you were 6 years old that this personally offends you?

user I think you might be the one who's offended right now

I'm just so sick of this thread man
>just filter it!
But I'm already filtering the half of the board that is "Samurai Jack discussion that doesn't belong in any of the other 20 threads for some reason." If I filter every thread I'm sick of there'll be nothing left user.
Nothing left.

How would you even filter this?
Can you filter based on images, like the one in the OP those threads usually start with?