Homestuck

Hiveswap is nowhere to be found and in an unknown state of completion despite being told it needed just weeks of bugtesting over 3 months ago. Hussie is an outright liar and no shred of the man who made Problem Sleuth and Homestuck can be found in that husk.
Ignoring him, what's some of the best fanmade content you've seen of Homestuck? Art, stories, music, games, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Art, stories, music, games, anything.
Prequel.

user, currently Kaz is trying to compete with Hussie for the title of taking the longest unnecessary hiatus for a webcomic. Now's not a good time to recommend it to someone.

And yet it's still better

the POOOOOOORN

I wonder, completely seriously, what went on in Hussie's mind as time went on and both comic and respect for him disintegrated.

A video of me attempting to play a double bass with one hand is better than Homestuck. It's not an accomplishment.

Here is a gun.

It's loaded with three bullets.

Choose wisely.

Vriska three times.

Nothing

He's probably just completely broken at this point. Having his father die, his girlfriend leave him, failing a $2.5 million Kickstarter, and having a fanbase that mainly consisted of underage Tumblr retards who have since moved on would do that. The people who do remember him will now remember him as a failure.

line them up, shot them all in the head 3 times

>failing kickstarter
Not just the kickstarter, a franchise completely

You try, but due to the canon heights of the characters being unestablished, their heights are in a constant state of flux when you try to line them up! Looks like you'll only be able to use one bullet on one troll.

>acting like this is hard
Eridan is the only one who deserves to live.
Or

This. And them beat her with the empty gun.

I shoot myself twice, and then shoot Gamzee's foot, just becase he killed my cat waifu

>Cohen's update post has 5,601 notes at the time of this posting and the notes are full of sycophantic enthusiasm for the game and complete understanding towards the delays
I'm seriously worried at this point that the game is going to be a modest hit and soundly reward the con artists behind it with enough money and praise to continue being smug, dishonest thieves.

The deed is done! Now lets see the result!

It already gave them 2.5 million

Good.

more like No Man's Skaia

You mean the game that actually released, and had all the normies love it after they released just ONE fucking update even though it was still shit?

I don't think most normies loved it, it's still low rated and everyone regards it as a piece of shit.

No Man's Sky was just Sburb

Shoot Eridan's dick off, shoot Vriska in the knee, then give the gun to Karkat to let him off himself when his uselessness becomes too much to bear.

At this point randomly generating entire planets is possible (well it was for a while), Sburb could totally be a real game. It's not that complicated.

Hussie can't even make a fucking adventure game. Sburb would destroy him.

Are we killing them off from the very beginning of the adventure?

If so:

One between the eyes for Vriska on account of her deliberately creating Bec Noir, which by extension: (a) Introduced the Trolls into the story, and (b) set off a chain reaction off which lead to the comic becoming a trite pile of garbage laden with teenage romance subplots, and other miscellaneous bullshit...

One in Eridan for having the audacity to share a Zodiac sign with me...

And the last one in Vriska's corpse, just in case the first one didn't take...

If not then I shoot everyone who isn't Gamzee...

It's not like a bullet would kill him anyway since he has that stupid clown plot armor contrivance right?

>At this point randomly generating entire planets is possible

Not even close.

The biggest game world is Dwarf Fortress, which is extremely low resolution (ie smallest space you can move is 5x5 feet) and has very basic physics yet even with that restriction it's entire gameworld is only as large as the state of Maine.

If every planet is as small as the state of Maine you can do it, I suppose.

>If every planet is as small as the state of Maine you can do it, I suppose.
Wrong by an extreme amount. Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, a bunch of other games, all have massive-as-fuck planets. That tech existed for a long time anyway. Dwarf Fortress is not the biggest game world by far anyway.
Shit we had maps the size of Britain back in the 90s, Elite 2 had full planetary generation back in 1993.

Sburg planets aren't that big anyway.

Only correct choice

Why the flying fuck does Karkat keep blaming himself for creating Bec Noir?

Does he? I don't actually remember that coming up...

Come to think of it did anyone other than Tavros learn of Vriska's involvement in Bec Noir's creation?

On Steam it has about 800,000 players who own it user. That's fairly successful.

What's the review rating though?

Because he thinks he gave the frog cancer by messing up with the frog breeding, remember?

Right, yeah, I remember now...

Fuck it has been a while since I read that comic...

> "... he thinks he gave the frog cancer..."

Hang on, didn't he?

I could be misremembering, but I thought that the galactic cancer thing was a major plot point...

Can't exactly recall what the follow through on it was though...

Recent is mixed, very negative overall. I guess saying that they loved it was just plain wrong. But it still managed to get 800,000 owners even when Steam was letting everyone refund it no matter how long they played it, which is much more than it deserves.

I'm not sure if he actually did, it's been a while since I read too.

Yeah, I just read the wiki.

And yes, Karkat and his friends knew about Jack's programmed mechanic and he didn't warn the kids about it.

Ide use all three bullets on myself to make sure I wont have to spend time with these things.

>people actually trust the wiki
>check it again and visit the Vriska page
>the Vriskat headcanon interaction description still exists in her character page
Still a goldmine for me.

Headcanons are the dumbest thing Hussie ever endorsed.

That or Cohen.

Cohen is the most boring thing Hussie ever endorsed

That or Rosemary.

What about the convoluted shipping fuckery?

Hussie ushered in an entire generation of Tumblrtards obsessed with those stupid troll relationship quadrants...

Truly, Homestuck is vast cornucopia of horrible Tumblr tier garbage.

Don't forget tentabulges and vitigologlo, which found its way to other fandoms.

Most of the people who became disillusioned aren't keeping up any more.

And fifteen yos on tumblr are really naive once. I'm willing to be 80+% of the people in these threads went through that phase.

I KNOW I DID

Karkat, Vriska and Gamzee

Never understood the Eridan hate around here.

That's probably because Hussie didn't establish that yet. If I remember correctly he only thought of Jack putting on the ring about a month before he actually did it.

People like to be contrarian and hate good characters.

Eh...

All I remember about Eridan is that he was unfathomably pathetic, randomly melodramatic and slightly skeevy...

Tumblr is modern-day deviantart really.

I always thought he was hilarious, and he's the one of the few characters that doesn't get drastically changed because of no reason.

Seriously this is great mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005261

>tfw actually had high hopes for Eridan being relevant for the story
>all those theories about LOWAA and angels being related to LE

Fuck you, Hussie. He should be Caliborn lackey, not Gamzee.

It's been that way for like three years. Coinciding with around when I started going to anime conventions, weirdly. I subconsciously want to believe the anime con kids are what caused tumblr's bullshit but it's such nuanced bullshit it isn't even really worth learning more about them.

Angels have something to do with hope, since Jake was making them. And then nothing happened with that, not even a reaction from Erisol because fuck you Hussie you cunt.

What even happened to Erisol?

We literally don't know. There are 2 sprites from the GO timeline that are unaccounted for, him and the other Arquius.

I'm pretty convinced that Hussie is dead.

he did, which is why the kids session had a tumor with a time limit of 24 hours. or at least that is how i saw it.

I was once wrote a story about Dead Vriska and Dead John, primarily about their relationship but also with John understanding that;
1. He's dead
2. He's a ghost
3. She's the ghost of an alien
4. She was his friend, and has to try and swallow everything she tells him about what happened

It was poorly written, made back in about 2012/2013.

you're safe with me, eridan

i kinda wanna read that!

No, you don't. I never finished it, because I realized I wrote myself in a corner.

It must never be published. Neither can my romantic fluff of Rose's Mom and John.

I throw them the gun, get out of there and lock the room

Ha, I probably read that then.

Why didn't you make it good, user? Every John/Vriska fic was ass, and I can remember a couple with that set up and they were also ass. And this is based on the already low bar for Homestuck fanfiction.

He's just being protected by his circle of jerkers.

I was young, retarded. I had no grasp of literature, I had not yet compiled the stories I have today, nor did I have the expertise to make them as canon as possible. The story must be reworked, but I have no motivation to do so.

Karkat said
> no matter what i said, i think the final frog must be important
> i was always in such a hurry to win, i didn't take the time to do what was necessary
> bilious slick needed the genes of that frog, and because i half assed this so bad everyone is going to die

I thought Jack's omniscidal rampage was an expression of that cancer: he's part of the game's own metaphorical flesh, as a carapacian, but he's killing everything that is similar to him and he's unrestrained.

I was hoping he'd be the final antagonist to be honest, and that Mr. Cue-Ball-Head was just a passive quasi-omnipotent observer explaining things to the audience. Like a catch-up thing.

no i wanna read that mom john fluff too man!

Begone. It shall never be published.

Being a Harley is suffering

i need my Jonh/mom fix man, don't take that from me!

I'd share with you a picture, but it'd have me banned from this board.

lol

>when you are a 2 million dollars flash game that will never be released

>Don't forget tentabulges and vitigologlo, which found its way to other fandoms.

Wait, really? Can you please give me some examples?

>I actually thought it was going to come out on 4/13

Silly me

Just look up Steven Universe Tentacle Dicks

Or don't

We need more homestuck ancaps.

Steven Universe is the big one

You know, I sort of had a bit of a problem with the Trolls. If the Mother Grub was technically the female of the species, why is it some of the Trolls are feminine looking and others masculine? If they were technically the "male" side of the gender spectrum, wouldn't that mean they should all look like the boys?

God, I don't wether to pity or get mad at him. Why did he do the things he did?

Did... did these people not pick up on the fact that the mother grub is a construct and that gender is vestigial

He was too ambitious.

Hubris. Why do you think he decided Vriska never did anything wrong in her life and was the real hero of Homestuck all along? They are one and the same.