It's worse than TPM

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/892953/Star-Wars-8-Last-Jedi-backlash-twists-Snoke-Rey
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Mdb_c7AxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all alt-right nazis that can't handle diversed cast, and woman in lead role

post yfw star wars was kill

It actually all of Tumblr flipping out over Rey/kylo

NO NO NO NO NO

ah so it's another misunderstood masterpiece too smart for the masses I see. Wonderful I look forward to seeing it tonight.

Is it really going to reach 56%
Holy shit

At this rate it might go under 50%

>Almost literally at le 56% review

KEK Sup Forums CATALOG IS LITERALLY A SCREENSHOT TIMELINE OF THIS SCORE DROPPING

59%
58%
57%

FORCE IS FEMALE NU WARS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

>YFW it'll sink lower than Episode II, effectively making it worse than the Prequels.

once the initial butthurt phase wears down the score will return to normal

HOW LOW WILL IT GO

>delivering all the emotion-rich action fans could hope for

yes

HAHAHAAAAAHAAAAA ITS GOING TO BE RATED WORSE THAN ATTACK OF THE CLONES

NO NO NO NONOOOONOONO
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

c'mon what the fuck it wasn't that bad

what is everyone so butthurt about?

they mistreated luke maybe, but overall the film wasn't terrible...

This is literally going to be subject of a bunch clickbait articles in the next few days. Which is sad as fuck. Even though, in Sup Forums of all places, there's virtually been zero complaints about the racial makeup of the cast in relation to not liking the movie. All of the criticisms relate to decisions in storytelling and characterisation.

>I have shit taste

>t. mouseketeer

RUSSIAN HACKER BOTS NOT REAL %

57%

IT'S ON PAR WITH ATTACK OF THE CLONES NOW!

>in a few more hours TLJ will be officially worse than AotC

What a time to be alive.

Step 3 bargaining

HOW LOW WILL IT GO!

I really loved the shill attack, at first the leaks were faked but not really, then Super Leia fliying scene was faked but not really, then the hologram was faked but no really, after that they changed the tactic to "it's not that bad buy a ticket still better than the prequels", later comes the shill brigade freezing the reviews and now they are in the Russia/pol/nazis/alt-ritgh part

kek

Yep, thats the line of defence stupid journalist will take, and that's sad.

yaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssss

Can someone translate this to English?

>they mistreated luke maybe
>sacred cow of SW
Now all they need to really push it home is clone of Vader being decapitated by bored Mary Sue Rey

>worse than the prequels
but I thought they're masterpieces user?

>overall the film wasn't terrible

*breathes in*

SOMEBODY

what the fuck

The real story is how fucking out of touch the "critics" are, they are literally shills for the Jews.

Right. It couldn't be because of things like this.

ONCE SHILLED ME

WE DID IT MEL
WE BEAT THE JEWS

I wonder if Disney will cancel his new Trilogy.

No, not really, but they'll be better than The Last Jedi. That's for damn sure.

Nah but I doubt he will be directing even if he is producing/writing. They'll want more control on the set and the power to toss his shit out when it is time to film.

Reylo is actually really sickening and regressive. He literally physically attacked her, and hes the love interest? Violence against women is not OK.

More damage control articles: express.co.uk/entertainment/films/892953/Star-Wars-8-Last-Jedi-backlash-twists-Snoke-Rey (archive it yourselves)

How did they let this happen? Didn't they realize this would happen if they disrespected the source material too much?

MISS ME YET YOU TRAITOR FUCKS?

Episode IX's gonna fuckin' suck, lads.
>Jar Jar Abrams is director.
>Writers worked on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child plus Batman V Superman.
>Han is dead.
>Leia's gonna die.
>Luke's dead and his legacy is destroyed.
>Resistance and First Order are decimated.
>Snoke, the big bad, is dead.
>Emo Ren is the new big bad.
>Ma(Rey) Sue is now an officially canonical Mary Sue.
>They have no idea how to end it.
RIP Star Wars

tell that to BanjiBlub xD

Star Wars The Last Jedi Episode 8 Leaked:
Luke Skyewalker gets cucked by HIS OWN SISTER and fucking dies after hallucinating
Ahem...
this film was fucking treason for the season

A P O L O G I Z E

>What's wrong with the movie?, it just raped and ruined the most beloved character of the franchise.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

No. The prequels sucked balls too.

Found the Jew.

I know, right?

But what would you rather have:

>autistic dialogue and the most nonsensical thing being the force is germs

>tumblr "no sweetie" tier dialogue and the most stupid thing is a droid riding an AT-ST, Leia flying through space with the force and Luke drinking from sloth tits

At least the Force Tree and the part with Sloth Anakin didn't turn out to be true

>alt-right bots flip out over diverse cast

Watch this movie make $2 billion at the box office while Sup Forumstards keep going "muh china hates black people as much as I do"

But they do hate black people

People have had enough of Disney shit earning critics scores they blatantly don't deserve. The push back starts now.

We are the spark that.. etc etc.

THE CHINESE ARE A SOULLESS RACE OF INSECTOIDS BUT THEY ARE VERY LOGICAL

>"what is everyone so butthurt about?"
1. Luke Skywalker has been reduced to a fucking pussy who's mostly responsible for why his nephew fell to the dark side and didn't have the BALLS to confront him in the flesh at the end of the movie. His conclusion was unsatisfactory.
2. Rey is a Mary Sue CONFIRMED DIRECTLY by Yoda.
3. Finn and rose were ultimately pointless and uninteresting.
4. Snoke dies like a bitch with no character development whatsoever. "More powerful than Sheev and Vader" MY ASS.
5. Leia is Superman now.
6. Ackbar dies offscreen.
7. The Knights of Ren got retconned.
8. Green titty milk.
9. Vice Admiral Danger Hair jihads herself into The Supremacy and takes out half the fucking First Order fleet. The Resistance basically could've won sooner had that been thought of before.
10. Rey coming to Luke on Ach-to was rendered fucking pointless.
11. Phasma has less screentime than she did in TFA, and she dies.
12. Maz Kanata is in this film for less than a minute.
13. The Mystery of how the Skywalker lightsaber found it's way to Maz is never answered.
14. Stupid stable kids scene at the end.
But please, by all means, continue damage controlling this damaged franchise, I implore you.

How would that have been any worse?

The saddest thing is this is actually the most entertaining Luke scene in the entire movie. His r2 reunion could have been nice if it wasn't ruined with a quip and actually led to him doing something

youtube.com/watch?v=F9Mdb_c7AxM poor mark...