Name a worse scene than this. I dare you

Name a worse scene than this. I dare you.

Steven Universe.

I said scene, not show.

What's with him?
Did Kimi turn him down?

He found out Dil died

There's no way I could recognize some random scene from an extremely mediocre show this many years later.

That really sucks!

>tfw your cousin won't let you touch her boobs

Reminder that these kids are supposed to be 11 years old

I don't get why this was called All Grown Up, they were only like halfway grown up.

>he doesn't know the entirety of steven universe is actually a multiple episode spielberg oner

SU is a great show though

I never watched this shitty spin-off. What happened?

Only tolerable part of the show was the intro, much like most of 1998-2005 era Klasky Csupo.

Context?

Tommy gets broke up and thinks he can never get sadder. Then dil die and Tommy cries in Bolling alley rips shirt in Jewish tradition then punches chucky. The rest of the episode is about how chucky and Tom become friends again an Tommy gets over his girl friend. Then dil just shows up in the next episode so it's not like he really died they never show his death on screen so it was not canon.

Kimmy is the one who breaks the news to Tommy this is why she isn't in the scene. The episode isn't as good as the one where they go to body world though.

I have so many memories of seeing scenes of this show on TV yet can't remember any dialog or the plot of single episode

It looks like they're in a bowling alley. Did he just roll a 299 game?

She won't even SHOW them to you!!

my favorite episode of this is the one where we find out that now tommy has a huge fear of swimming because he almost drowned when he was a toddler

>go to body world though.

Is that the one with Grandpa trying to spend time with the kids mainly his grandson?