Name another studio that poisons the industry more than pic related

Name another studio that poisons the industry more than pic related

Not possible.

Sony is almost as bad, but they're also completely incompetent so it doesn't matter.

Walt would spin in his grave.

>Disney can't stop winning
>cucks cryin' they grinning

What does Sony do that ruins the industry?

Star wars has always been manchild Reddit shit you faggot

Sony, its literally nothing but shit and Blade Runner 2049 is their only decent flick all year

DC Pajeet detected!

Easy. Sony Pictures.

>hurr le emoji moobie wuz da WURST!
underage b&

>dat 666 in the Walt Disney logo
Satans Right Hand will poison us all.

>90 minute long advertisement that you have to pay for
>Not shit

I'm not trying to say it was shit, but it's nowhere near the worst movie of all time. It's forgettable, at worst. Entirely mediocre, considering the genre of children's animated films.

I can't.

>was shit
I meant wasn't.

endless shitty Spider-Man movies.

Warner Brothers

I can't Disney is the EA of movies.

Every major studio, along with a majority of the smaller ones.

Sony are just morons. Not pure evil like Disney.

I didn’t mind that movie. It was bad sure.

GO WATCH STAR WARS RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT

Pretty much, no wonder they're in bed with each other.

Sony Pictures.
That was easy.

I genuinely tried thinking of a worse media company than Disney and I can't think of any. They ruin everything they touch and Disney Awakens the Force was legitimately the first time I was ever bored in a movie theater and daydreaming.

n-no.

Fair enough. I still cant forgive Sony. Even moreso when they used to actually make good animated movies. I'm still a little upset the Popeye movie got canned for this.

The principle alone was really bad. They took a beloved franchise from the 80s, wrapped a political agenda around the remake and tried to use the outrage it caused to discard any criticism against the movie and label it as misogynist rants. That's pretty filthy.

To be fair, Popeye would have been just as formulaic and lame. You're better off forgetting about a movie about nothing you care about than having a character you like dragged through the mud.

Nothing wrong with the Spider-Man movies.