Do you think in a parallel universe there's a successful version of (you)?

do you think in a parallel universe there's a successful version of (you)?

There's a fairly successful version of me in this one.

Yeah probably, there's also way worse versions of me too which is nice.

I've been in a relationship since I got out of college a year ago and am making 80K. Not everyone is a loser like you.

I have traveled the infinite plains of existence.
i have seen every possibility, every thing that could ever happen.

The one where i am a fat friendless weeb living with my parents is the best it ever gets.

There are an alarming amount of universes where I am a drug addled gay prostitute or black.

This

Yes, probably an infinite amount of mes who are successful. But its all relative. There could be a me shoveling shit who thinks that's successful

In a parallel universe is OP less of a faggot?

The last measure of success left for me to do is stop coming here. Between this, smoking, drinking, or other vices, I think I am doing all right, but fuck, leaving this place is harder than actual drug addiction for me.

Harsh user sounds like that isn't fulfilling to you

OP, I am the successful version of you.

You can have my life, just come and try taking it.

>or black.
assuming you are white how would an alternate universe you be black, then that wouldn't be you at all since your chemical make up isn't anything like yours. maybe he looks like you and lives where you are but has those black features while the real you is where he would be in your regular universe. you know, maybe whites live like blacks in that world so your other you is probably a big dick G or a nerd too, or a dancer. but there's no possibility that you came out brown

How do you know you're not the worst version of yourself?

Yes. One day I wanna met that version of me and do terrible things to him.

No, OP is always a faggot.

Define "successful".

I'm alive, have a home and I'm not sucking people off at the bus station for spare change

>you will never take a dispute over who's supposed to use the copier first and escalate it into physical violence, while being congratulated by your alternate universe self, before taking a dose of shotgun mouthwash

Sometimes you're just a nigger in another universe user

I wonder sometimes, if the whole multi-verse thing was real, how many versions of myself have killed themselves, and how many have killed other people. I wonder how they did it, and if their reasons would be different than what mine are.

>meeting up with childhood friends you thought you'd never see again
>they're tall, built as fuck, running their family business, have girlfriends, and are socially outgoing
>they start talking to eachother about the good times
>meanwhile you're a hunched manlet still living with his parents, broke and struggling between jobs, no gf, and the social skills of an earthworm
>while they're talking you sulk away and start running home and you even cry a bit

There's nothing quite like looking at living proof that your peers have surpassed you and that you've failed as a person.

that's what you get for ever having friends in the first place, faggot.

If there is, must be this one.

Sick it alternate universe me.

This is why I've isolated myself from people, desu I don't know if the loneliness or the failure is worse and I'm so far gone I don't know how to fix either

i can't accept that, but i won't argue further and expose my autism

It's okay user, we already know you're both autistic and a nigger in this universe.

Hey man, you might be a failiure, but atleast you ain't a gay failure

Th-thanks

It's impossible to give a concrete no, but honestly taking in account the circumstances of my life the number of things that would have to change means that that universe is maybe one in a million.

Like Jesus Christ I never thought about it but I was kind of fucked from the beginning social skills wise.

Every single member of my blood related family would have to be dead or unable to adopt me, and I would somehow have to emerge from the California foster system as a ugly dead eyed kid and get adopted by a loving family.

Yeah, it's pretty great

Why did Carl ruin his perfect parallel version of himself life?

>talk to friend
>he's living with his parents again after getting involved with a woman who already had a child

Could have warned him.

Yes, I'm positive and think I'm the worst version that exist, all other me are successfully people with wives and children.

>In order to be successful you need to marry and have children

Only in America and Japan.

The last thing I want is for brat who will drain me of my time and money.

It feels like I am gambling that kid will come out either fucked up or end up with fucking annoying personality.

I do actually wonder if there's a parallel universe where I decided not to go to art school right out of high school and took a more practical route for my future instead of fucking myself with debt.

draw like one of your american girls user.

THIS

Is all american

>its a '30 something tries to pretend thier life is sorted because they have 'acended' basic functions' episode

An insane amount of happenstance went into me achieving moderate success in life. I'm pretty confident that this is my Apex Dimension.

That's a lot of projecting worded in an unnecessarily retarded way.

Do you find the only person too recognize you is another version of your self?

I do.

No
[spoilerBut ]I've actually thought about making a comic or something with this premise...[/spoiler]

In those universes they were in a horrible accident as a newborn and the only thing they could salvage was the brain, so they put it into the braindead body of a black newborn. Obviously.

God I love titties.

Could be worse. I'm a single guy who works retail living with my mom with a kid. My wife was illegal and got deported after birth. I've had to raise her by myself for the past 5 years.

I hate myself for not being able to be a good Father for her. I can';t get her anything, I can barely afford to put food on the table. My parents think I'm a failure, my friends want me to give her up for adoption.

It's a sick world.

That's not what projecting is, m8.

What episode was this from?

Holy shit you are retarded, that is hilarious.

If I was presented with the knowledge of what my life was like in any countless number of alternate life times, I don't know what would be more depressing. That I was only the lower end of the spectrum, and that so many alternate versions of me were doing so much better, or if I was at the upper end, and that what I am right now is honestly the BEST I could do.

Im succesful at everything i do because i always give it my best, even when i got forced into a job i don't like i still get a bunch of promotions and raises

But im 20 and i have never been able to geta a gf, last time i tried i got really depressed and im still trying to get out if it

I know i did my best i was in good shape and had a bunch of coonfidence i was one of the best at my class, but the girl i liked never paid attention or even listened to me, then she fell for a drug addict emo guy because she saved him from a truck, then the emo fag cheated on her and she tried to use me

I didn't fall for that shit because fortunately found an old crush and we started going out every weekend it was great she knew all about my favorite Sup Forums stuff but in the end when i told her wanted us to be more than friends she just said good bye and never talked again

I feel unlovable and the weirdest shit is that i still have feelings for the first girl i mentioned i wonder if there is an universe where that guy died thanks to that truck

Nothing matters now, i already left that school because i was good enough to enter a way better and bigger school where ill learn animation instead of the shit i learned there, but still i feel a bit dead inside even when im making my others dreams slowly come true

What if it's a situation like in that one comic with Dr. Sivanna where every alternate version of yourself is a loser except one.

Same here, I don't know how or why he got here but I've been planning on killing him and taking his place for a while now.

kek. bretty good, user.

I hope so

>been married to a 8/10 Amazon power plant worker
>doesn't care I'm a stay at home NEET
>gets in heat every other week and we have raunchy sex
>spend her money on games and comics and she even gifts me items throughout the year.
>did abalsoute shit to get all this other than being the only guy she claims wasn't intimated by her.

user I'm on Earth-15. Fuck any "successful" version of me.

Give me your life

1. it was a 1 night stand

2. The bitch didnt tell me she was illegal

3. I didnt know till her "brother": showed up and told me the kid is mine.

Get a DNA test you retard.

would smash, not ashamed.

Any bitch who can keep her face looking that good with that weight has here shit together

i have a twin brother so both versions of me exist in this universe

>sex every other week

in an alternate universe you are a qt devout muslima on the easy path to heaven

>every other week is made up of ONLY sex

>random fucking mexican drops off his kid and says you are the father
>believe him
Strike the previous post, THIS is hilarious

You know what a multiversal constant is? A fact that is true in every conceivable universe and plane of reality? Thats me. Thats my shitty life.

Whoa, what a babe.

Things are going fine now, but if you don't eventually get a job she will grow to resent you.

I want to believe, user. I want to believe.

That's exactly what projecting is.
How many times did your mom ask about granchildren?

>He looks like Dave in the alternate universe

pottery

And that son of a bitch will have lived better in that time than most do in a life time. This

>of the infinite universes, there is only one where things are worse
>in that universe, I'm Anthony Burch

Think theres a universe where our waifus exist but we don't?

I'm not sure but I wouldn't hang out with her.
She'd be a neurotypical straight-edge honor student who graduated a semester early at 17. Probably go to her hippie dream college and do a lot of volunteering, get a degree in some sort of animal related field and meet the guy of her dreams. She'd have a reliable income and a beautiful house with five kids. I don't see any of this for myself in this dimension but it's fun to pretend, r-right?

Yes.

Where I was the leader of a group of post apocalyptic motorcycle riders who became KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE and helped civilization recover from the devastation of the war.

>there could be a universe where I'm not a tranny and instead I'm a rich, successful doctor / lawyer / businessman with a loving wife and kids
>there could be a universe where I'm a real girl

Why are you doing this to me Sup Forums I just wanted to read about samurai jack

You did it to yourself. Sup Forums just made you look.
You can still change stop whoring for attention and get the life you want or just lay your face in the dirt and just die age will only make your inadequacy ferment.

What's your job/major?

If there is, I need to find him and seek guidance from him.

I can't be the only one who frequents Sup Forums and Sup Forums that isn't a complete train wreck. Like my sex life is pretty nonexistent at the moment but I'm getting my education shit out of the way and pursuing a PHD or MA in grad school, everything looks pretty all right considering where I was at in my god awful teen years.

You never are where you want to be.
Iweesheyewuhayneemay

This is the wrong site for you, then.

>19 years old
>With FAFSA and scholarship's get into collage without resorting to loans
>Parents still let me live with them to get my bearings
>Have no idea still what I want to study or why I'm even in college
I don't want to be successful, I just want to know where the fuck to start.
I could resort myself to be a NEET forever but my parents aren't the sort to take that shit and even if they did I don't think I have the heart to abuse them like that.

A universe where I'm a tree and I just spend my whole life doing nothing but photosynthesizing and not bother anyone with my existence, and no one bothers me. That's my favorite universe.

I'd rather take a bullet to the head than spend more than 10 minutes on facebook.

Understandable.

Do you have any hobbies?

So Sup Forums I'm working my way up career wise, a few friends but most of them are all paired up. Kinda not the best relationship wise, I'm 24. How long do I have before I should be worried?

Actually, as there are infinite parallel universes, it follows that there must be one where you are more successful than your present self.

Interestingly, because the number of parallel universes is uncountably infinite, your probability of finding that specific universe is 0.

I forgot to post my pic.

Playing vidya, watching cartoons and some television shows, and arguing with people on Sup Forums. That's really all I do. I don't think there's an associates degree in being a lazy slob. History is my favorite subject so that's sort of where my path of life is meandering too, but even then i'm losing some interest in it and I'm no genius of it to be frank.

My life isn't completely in shambles per say and I'm aware any problems I have is all just me, but hey, OP asked.

Larry Flynt is right! You guys stink!

Hell man, learn a trade. I moved far away from all my friends and family to another state for a job for the peace and quiet. (and better weather) If you just enjoy your entertainment find work that you can dump your 9-5 day into then leave it there. It's what I've been doing. Spend the rest of my time watching cartoons, reading, and exploring weird restaurants by myself.

My probability would also be infinite you dumb piece of shit

Literal Cuckoo
wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite

I'm doing well after being failure for awhile, and the me I was falling into my failure had dumb notions about what success was that were mostly non factures in my failures, so looking at my peers and some projecting based on what I was after at the time:
direct ascent me is probably trapped in a shitty marriage to the first woman who gave him attention, neck deep in debt due to trying to buy her happiness to save said shitty nuptial, oh, and kids going into teendomin a broken home.
so the me that had his twenties burned away slowly before him in desperation, but now has a job with a boss who thinks I'm magical, no debt, no kids, freedom, and who just got taken out on a hotel fuck date by a hot cougar who insisted on paying for everything, probably looks like a winner at this point.

eh, ive got an advanced degree, six figure salary, and about to buy a house

but im a fat nerd who likes cartoons and cant get the ladies. but im not a virgin whoooo

so a mixed bag i guess

Nice.

I've never purchased a fedora.