Last Jedi webms

Found me a good quality CAMrip, accepting requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdKestv7-gg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there an english version out yet?

Poe introducing himself to Rey, who practically cums in her pants from being near such a sexual god.

That was in the TFA novelization, doesn't occur in the film.

Yes, you can watch it in your local cinema

Funny.

A no would suffice mouseshill

Nope, Spanish

Here ya go

Can I see the hyperspace jump thing that kills the white Supremacy?

It did though. Near the end.

Yes it did.

Plagiarismo de plagiarismo.

Fuck this gay earth.

Yup, here. Don't forget it was destroyed by a stronk purple haired womyn.

Bonus scene: Ray WRECKS Luke, because we know no male can be better than her even if it is Luke fucking Skywalker

Luke tries to kill Kylo

>final duel has Luke evade Kylo's lightsaber like he is fucking Neo
>gets scared when Rey pulls out a lightsaber as if he couldn't wreck his shit even if she was armed

Luke brushing the dirt off his shoulder after all the ATATs shoot at him

ending scene broom boy

The light-speed crash, please!

so am i crazy or did he use the force to grab the broom? i dont see anyone talking about it

Everyone was talking about that before ridiculous shit like Super Leia, tiddy milk and the Power Rangers fight scene started dropping.

Snoke getting wrecked

Already itt

Here

Fuck me I missed that, yes he does

youtube.com/watch?v=HdKestv7-gg&feature=youtu.be

Your welcome my young green friend

yes he used the force to grab the broom. the kid is probably another literal nobody who somehow has the force.

whats the filename of the torrent, nigga?

Already getting ready to shit out the next three movies, I see.

>just force grabs the broom nonchanantly
what the fug

>[SPANISH] Star Wars The Last Jedi 2017 CAM X264-BebeLeitinho

inb4 his name is mentioned in the next movie off hand and it's Kyle Katarn because nothing is sacred

The scene where Hux comes from the Throne Room and Snoke's legs suddenly fall down for no reason.

I legit thought he was the same actor who played that youngling who gets killed by Anakin.

>be innastarwars
>fugg some teenage girl
>as you insert she suddenly realizes that she's the strongest force person in the universe and force grabs your dick
>yfw your diick implode

Why didn't Obi Wan and Anakin explode when they Force Pushed each other?

What's wrong with her mouth...?
Isn't anyone else ticked off by it?

THIS ISNT STAR WARS WHAT THE FUCK

i heard the broom boy was a darkie, wtf why is he WHITE...a FUCKING WHITE MALE. *again*

Is this from TLJ?
Looks nothing like Star Wars

theyll make him gay

I think the explosion came from the saber breaking and they were both trying to grab it, not force pushing each other.

Gotta love how they had the stronk womyn put Luke on his ass. Fuck you, Disney.

What the fuck did I watch

Uuuh when was that?

Have a Kylo getting electrocuted webm

That's the lightsabre disintegrating senpai

holy fucking shit,this is jumping the shark.

holy shit the hyperspace missile is worse than my wildest imaginations

literally anime

Yeah, one of the ending scenes

kek, prolly true

So their weapons are basically normal blades with tiny lightsabers on them?

>Uuuh when was that?
When Kylo names himself Supreme Leader and chokes Hux, shortly before the Crait battle happens.
Hux walks into the Throne Room, stares at Snoke's corpse and his legs suddenly fall down as if it was some comedy shit. You can also see his hands are still in the throne's armrest.

yup

This feels like it should be at the end of the next movie.

why didn't they huperjumped inside a deathstar? or that stupid planet from last movie?
When stakes are that high, it's worth it to sacrifice a cruiser or two.

wait how is rey just as powerfull as kylo? Hes been training for years and she was a scavenger like a few months ago or something?

she got more memechlorians

>tfa, they bypass a shield by hyperspace past it
>tlj hyperspace is used to cause extra damage to physical objects

Rian Johnson reckons making the lead a strong independent woman will get him laid

Someone's going to say
"Cos It Shielded m8"
Then since the Supremacy was so fucking big wouldn't have have ether the same shielding system as the Death Stars or better.

Anime would do it better.

>giving money to kikes

Please post a WEBM of what, in your opinion, is the worst scene in the movie.

at this point i'm so fucking tired of rey's disgusting masculine bitchface.

also note that no one is going to care about the fact that she's beating an OLD MAN. mark hamill is technically a senior citizen and so is luke cuckwalker.

if the genders were reversed and it was a young man picking a fight with an old woman he would be seen as the villain not the stronk independent ___.

at this point nothing matters. shit like this pushes me closer to full nihilism. watching another fucking SECOND of any hollywood normiejew garbage will wreck your mind, your soul, whatever that is inside that makes you...you.

fuck this shit. i'm getting off Sup Forums for a while. the board is filled with jew-wars shit.

lets see some of the shit poor yoda was dragged through

>like a few months ago

You mean two days ago.

This.

OP post the BB-8 AT-ST scene. This was by far the worst one.

please stop i grew up watching star wars on vhs until they went bad just please just don't do this
i'll forgive all the cg additions the prequels anything just no more

infinitechan Sup Forums has the whole thing up there

Okay, so let me get this straight: admiral dyke cunt has a plan to escape to Crait and evade the FO and doesn't share it with Poe, who explicitly asks for a plan and only mutinies because he's sure everyone's going to die.

How is the audience supposed to NOT hate this stupid bitch? And why didn't they just nuke the death star with a hyperdrive kamikaze?

This is straight up fucking anime! Why did god allow this movie to happen?
Imagine if in the OT and the prequels everyone would go batshit once they saw a ship facing towards them.

>tlj hyperspace is used to cause extra damage to physical objects

It makes sense since it isn't teleportation, and ships are flinging themselves at incredible speeds like railgun shots. They have calculations to prevent on course collisions and all that.

And shields didn't save those ships, and in tfa they hyperjumped inside a shield

Basically any moron in x-wing can ram star destroyers with their hyperdrives. bravo

did rey touch kyle ron's ass

Because this movie is 100% retarded.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

>This
Chewie stole an AT-ST Uh, let's repeat that in our films.

Oh right lol, here

Fighting with sticks is KINO

>flinging themselves at incredible speeds like railgun shots
no

>oh shit i feel the dark side in my nephew
>better activate my lightsaber and get ready to strike
>and just leave it out there so he can catch me
>oopsie

Thanks, user.
Comedy gold.

Post Luke's death at the end. Seeing that will finish off any interest I had in this.

Forgot you for some reason, here you go, an actual good scene

>Rey effortlessly beats Luke

I'm done. Not touching this movie with a ten foot pole.

well, to be fair. that was an illusion so he could move as fast as he wants since he's not there physically

JAAAAAAAAAAAAS Queen slay

>established that objects have mass shadows in hyperspace
>starships have hyperspace shields
>somehow this doesnt matter anymore
>automation exists
>somehow no one has made dron hyperspace missiles in all these eons of hyperlight travel
>that doesnt matter
>we hella fu*kn epic now

Is she going emasculate that Yoda nazi next movie? Put that fragile little white supremacist in his place?

FUCK whypepo.

well how is it different, besides obvious things?
Object moves at high speeds, object collides, kinetic energy deals incredible amount of damage.

>this is the guy that fought for Vader's soul
>he went into the lion's den, the emperor's thrown room, to try and save his father
>he was willing to die to redeem him

Wow, just unbelievable.

beats the fuck out of luke.... never again will i watch this

my sides

SW hyperspace is a separate dimension. They don't actually fly super fast through reality. That was established decades ago.

Of course it makes scientific sense, but it's still utterly retarded that a hyperspace kamikaze can cause literal fleet-destroying blasts. Begs the question of "Why didn't the Rebellion just hyperspace ram the Death Star?".

Where have I seen that before... Oh.

except that wasnt how hyperspace worked until the nu trilogy

it was an alternate dimension (more or less, real space could influence it), and while the gravity of large objects could influence and even destroy a ship in hyperspace, you otherwise just flew through things

now nothing makes sense because literally the only weapon that makes sense is relativistic drone ships flying around as weapons, since they render other defenses moot.

even a fighter traveling at JUST the speed of light (not the millions of times faster hyperspeed is capable of) crashing into a planet (and we now know hypersdrives can be used to jump through planetary shields) would be magnitudes beyond a mass extinction event

Because she is the MaRey Sue to end all Mary Sues

what

Do you have the webm of the same scene but where Kylo is telling it

lol prolly this

Good thread m8.

But it's contradicting. In tfa hyperspace got them past a physical object and it can interact with physical objects?