APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTTLpUiT35U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
fucking
way

I enjoyed SS more than TLJ so I'm fine with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTTLpUiT35U

oh no no no

I cried at the end of the movie, how did they fcked up so bad :'(

>56% incoming
I cant wait for the shitposting

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF JUST
I WILL LET YOU DOWN
i WILL MAKE YOU HURT

Sheev tried to stop this, but we didn't listen.

>Apologize because Sup Forums turds review bombed both movies

LOL

Suicide Squad was dumb, like children-splattering-paint-on-a-wall kind of dumb. The sad part is that actually makes it more visually-interesting and less offensive to the senses unlike The Last Jedi.

suicide squad was an object shit doe

Okay, that's actually pretty fucking funny.
Never underestimate the autism of Star Wars fans.

This movie wasnt bad, but it wasn't that great either. It was like a 6/10. A lot of the backlash is just fanboys throwing a fit that it isn't just a remake of empire the same way 7 was a remake of a new hope.

So its pretty much confirmed that disney owns reviewers right? How else do you explain the score of this and MCU films

How could Disney fuck this up so badly

Putting a feminazi who doesn't know shit about Star Wars in charge that's how.

Critics and general audiences not seeing eye to eye is not uncommon at all

God damn it, now the DCHUMPS will use this as proof that there is some retarded conspiracy to keep their movies down!

The "general audience" are the same fuckers who elected a retarded cheeto into the White House.

Who cares about their opinion.

>"who cares about money!"
It wasn't that hard not to fuck up. Maybe do more with Luke and not kill him off while catering Carrie Fisher who was going to OD anyway??

>>Apologize because Sup Forums turds review bombed both movies
Implying there that many Sup Forums users

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>Hey, who do we make direct Episode VIII?
>How about that guy who made 3 episodes of a popular TV show and one movie some people liked?
>Yeah, ok.
>He says he'll do it but he wants 100% control over the movie. He will also write the scrip.
>K, whatever. It's Star Wars, what could go wrong?

"honors the rich leagacy..."

KEK WHAT BULLSHIT

People gave shit on TFA cause it was a copy a new hope. This is not only copied the empire strikes back and revenge of the sith but did such a piss poor job in the story, build up in the previous film being completely wasted and sending off the OG characters in the stupidest, most ridiculous ways. Please spare me that people are angry cause it isn't "nostalgia" enough.

Sup Forums could muster 500 reviewers at it's peak with maximum organisation, this isn't Sup Forums.

>Who cares about their opinion.
General Audience is who pays for the tickets.

That said, that score is entirely the people who would actually provide a score on the internet (which is going to be the diehard fans), so it might not be indicative of the actual General Audience.

Not clicking with the core fanbase of the franchise would be a major issue, though.

Not true. This movie wasn't designed to appeal to Trump voters, or conservatives. And TFA has around a 90% fan approval rating.

It's a stupid, flawed attempt at sucking money from the legacy of a franchise that was iconic decades ago.

If you think it's something more, you're just a gullible consumer with poor taste.

fucking MLP got a better audicence score than this

and that's saying something

Sure, except critics are far more likely to enjoy esoteric art house while general audiences are far more likely to be put off by them. This is a case of critics praising corporate schlock at a higher rate then general audiences.

When critics are less discerning than the fucking public, they have no reason to exist.

Regardless if a movie is good or bad, it's a good thing to have women and people of color to star in leading roles.

Disney did a wonderful job at that and more people should support those kinds of movies.

>it's a good thing to have women and people of color to star in leading roles
(You)

SS is legitimately better than The Last JUST

No, it was a horrible movie. TLJ is bad but for different reasons

Well Suicide Squad got an Oscar so it is not that surprising.

This.

I mean did you really need any more proof the audience reviews are totally pointless and on par with IMDB reviews

>APOLOGIZE
I'm sorry that, unlike SS, TLJ has no redeeming value that could be worth an Oscar.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Suicide Squad was sexist crap

Not only TLJ makes PT and OT events utterly pointless, it even completely nulifes TFA
What was the point of searching for Luke if he does nothing?

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

Both are complete shit but Disney shekels help with damage control (aka the Rotten Tomatoes critic score)

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>8.2/10
>93%

Tomato-meter rewards mediocre films, because people browsing automatically assume to movie was rated 93/100. The fresh/rotten thing makes it so that you only need above average reviews to be on par with Citizen Kane

it's gonna get slaughtered over the weekend

APOLOGIZE

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Pretty sure the RT scores are being botted. RT doesn't get anywhere near the votes IMDB does, yet on this movie RT is currently up by 50% votes on IMDB.

Also the scores on IMDB are much, much higher. The discrepancy doesn't make sense.

Suicide Squad was more enjoyable than TLJ so I don't think I should apologize

We know for a fact that IMDB is the page with bots though, also the user reviews are absolutely brutal and you can't bot those

agreed. only the landed gentry know what's good for us.

>RT doesn't get anywhere near the votes IMDB doe

it gets way more traffic since the imbd discussion boards got killed

truly underrated