CARRIE FISHER TRAUMATIC 'LAST JEDI' SCENE HARD FOR FAMILY TO WATCH

tmz.com/2017/12/15/carrie-fisher-last-jedi-traumatic-scene-watch/

Disney has no shame

>tfw the last scene people will remember about Leia and Fischer is flying superman

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1bky7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was a coked out slut in her youth, yet I always remember her as the silly grandma with her fucked up pug on her lap. That scene is absurd, it obliterates my sides yet at the same time it makes me feel bad for her.

what is the scene?

Why the fuck did they keep alive the character of the dead actress and killed off Han Solo and Luke although the actors are alive?? IS Disney in denial??

because they can, shes dead after all and cant object

Well Ford was smart enough to jump off the boat, Hamill who was super invested in his character, well they're just fucking retarded jews that need to push their agenda and have women and minorities fucking shit up.

to be fair I think it's pretty fucking disrespectful to put dead actors into your movie as a fucking publicity stunt

Oh shut the fuck up, why dont you just go kill yourself with your shitposting ?

streamable.com/1bky7

What an interesting and thought provoking post, this really changed my mind.

Harrison Ford wanted out so they had to kill Han Solo off, and Luke can't be left alive if they want to make Rey the new chosen one.

Go kill yourself plase, do it

What an interesting and thought provoking post, this really changed my mind.

Show me how user

The movie was traumatic alright

>mom, internet nerds are destroying my shilling, mooooom

probably the one where she ODs on deathsticks. it was really out of place.

It's understandable, but a shame they feel the need to seek attention about it. That is all.

Were they trying not to laugh too?

What the fuck did she mean by this

holy shit, this board is literally for people under 15 years old, think its time to leave for good.

In the next movie they'll probably have Leia dying too and then connect it to Luke because they're siblings and both attached to the force or some BS.

FEED ME COCAINE

>Traumatic
She fucking survives the entire movie.

Did she die of a braintumor?

but really, why didn't they let her floating in the space
did they had already a scene filmed for the next movie?

Quite possibly

BECAUSE GOD IS AGAINST THE FEMINIST NARRATIVE

KATHLEEN KENNEDY SAYS THE FORCE IS FEMALE, BUT ZEUS IS MALE AND HE HAS THE LIGHTNING BOLTS

I found that scene to be in really poor taste, it just felt like they were desecrating her corpse or something idk

I loved that scene.

Trump curse

because they are pushing this insane the Force is Female narrative

I want, "bridge over troubled waters and to sing at your church funeral to mine should be twitter. Pimp juice vs i'm a horse hole rock.

Jet lag's destroying me, good night and I love you all

So the next movie is going to have her corpse being puppeted and made to do silly tricks even though she is dead.

They're gonna make her into a cyborg, like Grioevous

HOW MANY SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM SHOULD DONALD TRUMP BE ALLOWED

Remember when people thought Phasma died in TFA?
There will be people who will think the same this time around.
She's going to be back and most likely continue falling into things

And now with Fisher dead they'll have no choice but to expand Luke's role as a force ghost. And we know dead Jedi can create lightning bolts, which raises a lot of questions.

Wait a minute people she is not flying so is not an uber-jedi feat with no training after all, she just pushed herself towards the ship, that's no flying at all.

itt: people who didn't even read the article and assume her family is mad at Disney

Does Macauly Culkin draw dimes?

>streamable.com/1bky7

ahahaha wtf

Because the force is female now, old white men can go die in the woods who cares about them anymore.

>Luke can't be left alive

he'll be a force ghost in the next movie(s) though

What questions? They can just handwave it away by saying they wanted the mortal population to find their own path or something wishywashy like that.

>alive
>ghost
Did you even think your post through? Do you ever do any actual thinking?

and Rey will be the most powerful Jedi alive

see you tomorrow

>hamill who was super invested in his chracter
This makes it even harder, to see him forced into this role where he destroys everything he loved and knew just for the sake of "MUH STRONG WOMAN OH AND WE HAVE A BLACK THAT ISN'T LANDO" which by the way, where the fuck is Lando?

She visited the Oracle who told her she wasn't the One in this lifetime, so she had to die before she gained her powers.

These dumbasses want their meme so they're just pretending to be retarded.

Why didn't she just die in the movie?
They can't use her dead body for the third movie so why let her live in the film?

>being this much of a shill

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS