Look at these dudes

look at these dudes

Is that supposed to be Hawk & Dove or what the fuck am I looking at?

yes

For what movie/tv show?

And then?

This is MCU-tier attire
Dove's chest pieces reminds me of Wasp's costume.

thank god they made dove a chick
Having a male Dove to a male Hawk is just asking for gay jokes

*inhales*

Alan richson rips ass

*inhalessssssssssss*

Ahhhhhhhhhh

It looks exactly like them. Are you retarded?

Titans

It's actually a little surprising they didn't just make them a gay couple.

It doesn't look "exactly" like them. It looks like a generic, Nolan-inspired costume set up for a B Production.

Jesus fucking christ. I truly hate retards like you. You absolutely must shit on every single fucking thing you see. You are incapable of feeling joy or happiness. You believe the only way to express intelligence is to talk about how shit something is. Fuck off and die. Die today. Step away from your screen and find a way to die, within the hour please.

>retards

I'm literally shaking braaaaap

>Having a male Dove to a male Hawk is just asking for gay jokes
Aren't they supposed to be brothers?

>Minka Kelly

Dropped

>Titans
the one with the black Starfire?

Yeah I think so. Although we haven't seen any pics of that actress in costume yet. There's a chance that she will still be orange.

She has been cast black is that not enough colour?

well if the costumes look like that then I doubt I would have cared even without the sjw race swapping.
those costumes look like straight out of that shitty low budget 2008 tv show called THE CAP

have you seen her face? the problem isnĀ“t the skin color, the problem is that she is super ugly and looks nothing like Starfire

Dude got so mad he couldn't even spell the name of the show he hates.

I don't give one rat fuck about the character of Starfire and I therefore I don't care who they cast. I've never been much of a Teen Titans fan and unless this show has major tie-ins with Legends of Tomorrow I probably won't watch it at all. I can barely be bothered to keep up with Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl without getting bored mid-season.

Mind if I save this post to use as copy pasta?

Save it, Friend. It's yours.

looks good. I don't get the hate.

One month to go. (shame it's only an animated series)

This guy didn't write that post, I did.
But sure, go ahead and use it. I pride myself on the occasional kino post.