Has Disney got the power to pay off ALL the reviewers? even Kermode loves it

has Disney got the power to pay off ALL the reviewers? even Kermode loves it.

WTF IS GOING ON

youtube.com/watch?v=F24byGT3rlI

the mouse lurks. they know it's trash and they're bribing people left and right to save face

He will never ever ever live this down, and nor will his beloved Kermodians.

Kermode is a soyboy what did you expect

>says it's a solid movie

HE LOVES IT HAHA LETS KILL HIS FAMILY

This fag made a stellar review of TFA. Of course he got his stash of shekels like all the nerd crew fags.

Kermode is one of the biggest hacks masquerading as a "critic"

Saying anything bad thing about Star Wars means no more Disney reviews, their shit will be outright targeted for copyright claims and demonetized outright.

No more Disney reviews means no more Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, 20th century fox, which means no youtube clicks. Disney got the whole thing in a stranglehold

>People who don't agree with my opinion are paid shills!!

Holy shit! could Sup Forums be any more butt hurt about this movie? This is fucking hilarious. The movie will be troll fodder for years to come.

More like Mark Commode

Blocks your path

Kermode is a fraud, fuck him.

Lol, they don't need to pay anybody. They just distribute information that lets 'news' outlets write a shit article about their upcoming film every few days until it's released. Something like 'Porgs will be a feminist triumph! The biggest yet!'.

Write that shit for two years solid and you'll give any flick a 10/10 to save face.

idk but it couldn't possibly be someone having a different opinion than you, clearly theres a conspiracy at play

kys

Kermode is a mainstream fag, he's no relying on youtube clicks. He just gladly accepts studio money for good reviews, he doesn't care, you're all fags if you listen to professional reviewers anyway

>"you get something that appears to have been constructed around coherent character arcs."

Fucking hell! What the fuck is he talking about?

Luke's character assassination is now the logical progression of his character I guess...

It makes complete sense for Yoda, the wise elder and keeper of the Force's secrets, to call lightning from the sky to torch ancient knowledge.

Does Rey even have a fucking character arc?

I don't get it. I always roll my eyes at the insinuation that Disney is paying everybody off, but this review is just absolute trash.

Sup Forums does this. I remember when TDK came out in 2008 there was non-stop Nolan hate for months. Sup Forums hated that movie yet now everyone can admit they like it because the hivemind died. This will pass too. Unfortunately, every major movie that comes out will be about ruskies, chinks and brazilniggers spamming cell phone clips and beating the "OH NO NO NO" horse to death.

kys philistine

Have you seen the audience score for this movie? Pretending like the dislike for this shit is just Sup Forums contrarianism is completely disingenuous.

you mean the score that can be raided/exploited just like how you faggot nerds used to do on imdb and metascore? The movie has been out in the US for a night, yet we're going to go with the current score because it makes you feel better about being a contrarian cunt?

>I don't get it.

We can tell

Disney now controls almost half of the American entertainment industry. It's love them or defy them and lose your job and income.

>people in this thread defending Disney kikes and TLJ

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Based pedes in this thread making zero arguments

> gives plot synopsis
> rambles about meeting some director and quotes him
> "its kinda like that"
> talks in non sequitars for the rest of the review

Typical Kermode review.

>the faggots whining about Sup Forums are the same idiots who worship Disney's awful films
WOW!

Does it boggle the mind that some people liked this fucking film? Everything's a Jewish conspiracy with you people.

kys philistine