Movie literally ends with the Star Wars kid meme from 2002

>movie literally ends with the Star Wars kid meme from 2002

t. triggered little edgelord.

Another white male? Really?

Rian Johnson is such a fucking cunt.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Does that kid use the fucking force to grab that broom? If so that would be huge

THIS
I was told it was a black kid and got excited but now I probably won't bother seeing this racist pos movie

Why would anyone in the resistance wear a ring that gives away who they are? Who makes these rings whilst everyone is presumably fighting for their lives? What's this cool new toy in my cereal- OH BOY A STAR WARS RING.

You know, this scene would be much more impactful at the end of the trilogy

This, but unironically.

Why is he white? (not even memeing)

I'm not saying it's midi chlorians
But it's midi chlorians

yes

The movie was so fucking awful, and when this shit happened, I literally rolled my eyes and thought "Oh god, this means three more movies..."

This seemed so weird and out of place, like who are these kids and why should I care? Oh the movies over thanks Rian

How else would you see him at night?

all conflict shall be mediated by the blade

This scene is EVERYTHING.

At first blush, it's clearly a reference to Dickens. The Dickensian environs, the child serf, the hopeless situation, and even the manner of dress tip the cultured observer off to this.

And then, improbably, in this place of abject despair, indeed the unlikeliest place in the galaxy, we see the spark of rebellion kindled once more.

The message is both poetic and populist. The Force isn't some inborn trait of nobility. It belongs to ALL of us. Even the lowest born, the most oppressed, the furthest-flung reaches of space and time. Fate will find you, even when you're at your lowest point.

This boy, this nameless broom-wielding imp, is the avatar for all of us. He is everyone who ever dreamed his or her way out of an awful situation.

Luke Skywalker gave the galaxy that gift. He gave them hope. He gave them a Force to believe in and a path to follow. What did you give the galaxy, user? I steady stream of cynical shitposts.

You don't deserve to lay eyes on Rian's masterpiece. He raised the bar so high, it's pointless for a dolt like you to try to keep up. The saga, the force, and genre entertainment itself have moved beyond your grasp.

The Last Jedi is a stone cold masterpiece.

Here's to hoping this is the end.

Way to go Disney with your closing scene. What better way to let all the kids know that the future belongs to white boy Jedis.

LYNCHED

This is what happens when your president is friends with the Disney ceo

Johnson should be ashamed

where can i buy one of those rings holy shit!

SO YOU, STAR WARS FAN, CAN GET YOUR VERY OWN RESISTANCE RING. BUY ONE NOW FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $29.99 PLUS TAX

fuck you

>that giant ring.

A little too much Disney.

>Huge
It's just a force sensitive kid what's the big fucking deal?

>Broomstick, up!
The dullest franchise.

I really hate what Batman V Superman did to this board.

Yeah, they made a shitty lead in to another sequl that no one asked for. "Huge."

Was that Leia flying in the sky?

Yes.
Disney bought Warner Bros. too, the news will come out on Monday.
Their first film after the merger is a Star Wars/Superman film featuring Leia as Superwoman.