Welp, never watching Lord of the Rings again

Welp, never watching Lord of the Rings again

Not to be crass but they would've added nothing to the trilogy.

Ashley Judd is a cunt, who cares

You don’t know that...like at all...
That’s like saying ‘oh Heath Ledger would have added nothing to The Dark Knight’

>Both actors...
Actresses; or are they trying to gender-neutralize even words now?

What did he add other than some edgy try hard shit any faggot could've done

Dude like get with the times

>Welp, never watching Lord of the Rings again

First off I hope this is bait.

Secondly are you so stupid you didn't even read the article?

Jackson was lied to. It's not his fault.

and Third and most importantly of all TLOTR is crap anyways and you shouldn't want to watch it already.

Welp, don't care.

>oh Heath Ledger would have added nothing to The Dark Knight’

Using this as an example added nothing to your argument.

>edgy try hard shit

like your post you mean?

What difference does it make?

Who would you cast them as?

heath added nothing. in fact, he took away from the movie and every other dumb capeshit since that tried to emlulate it

>heath added nothing

I don’t know I’m not a casting director. The point is no one knows what they would have added. Liv Tyler was a retarded pick but she was technically fine for the purposes of the story. Her character could have been actually good or actually interesting if either of these two had done it instead.

>Women in LOTR
>Important

Wut?

But Jackson did nothing wrong.

He believed their previous employers and passed.

Both her and the other bitch looked weird enough to pass as elves, seeing that the stereotype of them is a long faced lanklets. Also did they shoot either of them without a lense covered in an inch layer of vaseline?

already sent Netflix an email telling them to pull the LotR movies.

not cool

>let's get older looking women to play an immortal elf with pale, baby smooth skin.
Bad answer. And the role they could've played was played by a much better actor in Cate Blanchett. Liv Tyler was the correct choice, and so was Miranda Otto

Is she sure it's not because she looks like a bag now anyway?

wasnt going to watch it again anyways

Who the fuck cares women are just set pieces in LOTR none of them is actually consequential to the story.

Not like changing generic eye candy #1 with generic eye candy #2 would change anything

Not exactly.

Heath Ledger player the joker. That's an important and crucial role in The Dark Knight.

There were no female roles in LOTR of any significance.

>literally who
Oh ok. Probably worked out for the best anyway

>Heath Ledger player the joker

>player the joker

>player

she's a literally who because she didn't star in lotr

checkmate atheists

>literally who

What are you 12 years old?

God I wish newfags would fucking leave

>yfw he literally just channeled Tom Waits

>he literally just channeled Tom Waits

I don't think you know who Tom Waits is my young friend.

Who gives a shit

It was a good decision since the movies came out great,

And are we pretending that Ashley Judd (or Mira) was an A-lister or even close to one at the peak of her career?

>And are we pretending that Ashley Judd (or Mira) was an A-lister

Are you really this stupid?
Follow and try reading the posts.

>literally who

There's nothing about A-lister you fucking idiot. He's being mocked because he doesn't know who they are.

Try reading before posting Newfriend

Heath had already done Brokefag Mountain by the time he was cast in TDK. Everyone in town knew how talented the guy was.

Wtf, I love Weinstein now

this is her in the 90s, I think her voice is too rough for Arwen however

only newfags call others newfags

>he doesn't know who they are
Who is a fucking newfag now? No one uses that question literally, it's only jokingly used to ridicule lesser know actresses/actors. Now stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off

>ashley judd refused pressure for physical relationship
didn't ashley judd admit to fucking weinstein for a chance at an oscar?

And user supposed to know who she is why? Because she starred in one good film in Double Jeopardy?
I laugh at you for even regarding her as a someone anons are supposed to know.

>Who is a fucking newfag now?

Being this triggered.

It's ok kid. You can cry my Newfag young friend.

why are they making a tv series. just leave the lotr alone. the hobbit films were an insult

>And user supposed to know who she is why?

You're on Sup Forums newfriend.

>Because she starred in one good film in Double Jeopardy?

lol

Based on the picture alone, even Paltrow would've made a better Arwen than Judd. Paltrow has that elven look.

getting this upset

>implying 2005 was anything close to that and not just an overweight fedora jacking off to loli hentai

who cares?
there were already plenty of ugly white women in the movie already

ok, good thing you posted all these pointless answers then pleb

>implying 2005 was

calm down.

>good thing you posted all these pointless answers then pleb

>You're on Sup Forums newfriend.
And Sup Forums talks about much more popular and/or better actors than Ashley Judd, even if it's filled with Star Wars, capeshit, and GoT.
To dedicate a thread talking about Ashley Judd would be a waste, unless something worth talking about is attached. (i.e, this thread)

I'm so butthurt about this. Mira Sorvino was my favorite since I saw Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion but only now do I realize why she had to star in a campy comedy.

>And Sup Forums talks about much more popular and/or better actors than Ashley Judd, even if it's filled with Star Wars, capeshit, and GoT.
This statement is everything wrong with Sup Forums

Sup Forums has been a shithole for a very long time. At least there are a few threads worth posting in.
Ashley Judd threads are not one of them.

>Ashley Judd threads are not one of them.

God you're dumb.

It's not about Ashley Judd having a fucking thread.

This retard >literally who

Didn't know who she was.

That's it.
Seriously kid try reading and comprehending.

> ashley Judd
> Relevant

Who the goddamn fuck is Ashley Judd?
>actress and political activist
Oh no no no
>Toxic masculinity comes from soemwhere & can be unlearned. It’s a messy process but worth it. We need men and women. Exile isn’t sustainable.
HAHAHHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
HAHAHHA
LOOK AT HER LIPS

>ashley Judd
> Relevant

That's the stories point. She was blacklisted and now she's not relevant.

You ever consider why? The jew strikes again and you defend their actions.

Ashley Judd was perfect then. Just perfect. If she were 22 today every user here would be posting her instead of Kristen Stewart.

This thread is literally proof that all Star Shitters come from Sup Forums and know nothing about film and need to fuck off

Been like that for some time now, bruh.

is it really this easy to trigger Sup Forums

>tells her boyfriend ben al-fleck weinstein tried to rape her
>suddenly goes from oscar winner to starring in shallow hal

You can't tell me it's not a coincidence

>Kristen Stewart
It's just one autist posting that plain jane.

this

>didn't knew who she was
She's irrelevant that's who she is. It's hilarious that you make fun of reading comprehention when you are the one who is autistically fixed on something you missinterpreted yourself

>Paltrow has that kike look
ftfy

And the user needs to know her why? Because she's an actor, everyone on Sup Forums needs to know her?
It might be a joke on their part but to seriously consider Ashley Judd a need-to-know on Sup Forums is asinine.
>but you're dumb
And you're also dumb trying to stick up for Ashley Judd's importance, which btw, who?

>Brokefag Mountain
LMAO

You wrote >didn't knew who she was
>didn't knew
>didn't knew

I wrote >Didn't know

>It's hilarious that you make fun of reading comprehention
reading comprehention
reading comprehention

>And you're also dumb

triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered

>expecting anyone to read articles past the headline in 2017
LOL

>call an user dumb
>the user returns the favor
>t-triggered!
Jesus Christ.

Thank god they didn't get cast. Would have shitted down LOTR.

>LOL

Epic post, my dude.
Upvoted ftw, my dude

>Jesus Christ.

triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered triggered

The gendered terms made zero sense to begin with.

>Middle-earth had three women
>wanting two of them to be ugly grannies

why couldn't Evangeline Lily have been blacklisted

post moar; building my collection.

>wanting two of them to be ugly grannies

Wasn't it filmed in like 1999

>post moar; building my collection.

>post moar

I liek.

her round, chubby-cheeked face is perfect to play a hobbit, not an elf. elves have always been depicted as having long, narrow faces, with a sort of serene look. ashley judd was hot, but visually she wouldn't fit in.

>post moar

they are indeed trying in places were languages have masculine and feminine differences, like in spanish were you have for example "todas" and "todos" both meaning "all"

low t detected

You know what. . I'm sick of women being called actors now. Weinstein should have raped them. sjw bullshit

Which would make a teen Live and about as prime as Blanchett would get.

>is it really this easy to trigger Sup Forums