How are critics this fucking dumb

How are critics this fucking dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm
youpoll.me/3751/r
youtube.com/watch?v=PMHt481HsFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are audiences this fucking dumb?

i went through and read literally every review where people are rating it lowly and they all start off with 'it's a great movie, but it's not star wars, it's just a space adventure/comedy movie'.

so yeah, i guess it's still worth the watch if you aren't a starwars autist

Go look up the reviews for Homecoming and Dr Strange. The mouse has deep pockets.

no they're not, why are you making shit up? fuck off shill

Do you own a Memelord poster, be honest

It would still will be bloated slog, but you will probably find enjoyement there if you don't care about anyone or anything in star wars.

They're not dumb, they're just paid to praise it.

I (((wonder))).

These are both decent popcorn flicks, enjoyable enough. TLJ is straight up a bad movie.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm

Their bank accounts aren't

They're both irredeemable trash below Transformers and Fast and Furious.

"""""Action"""""

Post it. You know what I mean, post it.

Critics exist in the hollywood bubble that exists outside the rest of America. They are out of touch.

too many contrarian pills my friend. ease up.

what anime is this?

Butthurt nerds who wanted plagueius and a bad ads luke

they anticipated that the audiences would be fucking dumb and like it

pleb filtered

Trump and Bob Iger have made americans pro white again

Your fucking retarded ass realizes everyone caught on your stupid fucking stunt and the only thing you dipshits are going to accomplish is getting RT to just get rid of audience scores entirely, right?

I think the problem is that the fans hate the movie for misrepresenting characters like Luke or introducing new force abilities they don't like. The critics just look at the movie on its own and don't care as much about these things.

Polls shows that 70% gave it 7/10. That score of rotten tomatoes is false.

*teleports behind you*
*eh nothing personal kid*

it's not a stunt, shill

The poll:
youpoll.me/3751/r

> proving /pol right and compromising RT for sake of Disney
Should they be this retarded, let them implode along

>rt is grea.
Well are you retarded?

Is that the riff from Kashmir?

Redletter basically said the mouse has been bribing everyone. The youtube reviewers got a premiere passes. Even they a pass and they shit on star wars, professionally. Which is really insane.

If Disney overlord paid me few thousand bucks to write some positive review about their shitfest I would do so gladly.

Went to see the movie with my wife which is NOT a star wars fan.

She thought it was entertaining to say the least and a 7.5/10.

Me as a hardcore star wars fan completely fucking hated the movie. So lazy, unimaginative, safe, and does fucking nothing to build on the Star Wars story.

The only thing built on is Luke is dead now.

Rey is a fucking Mary Sue with no explanation

Snoke is dead which means zero development or time needs to be focused on why the first order even exist in the fucking first place. He was jsut a shitty Saturday Morning Villian.

I AM LEGIT HURT. Been a star wars fan since I was 7 year old and now a 28 year old married man. I feel like I went in the theater to be raped.

I was fine with the force awakens. I was thinking the movie gave so much room to establish itself in future releases. But this shit is unforgivable.

HOLY FUCK I AM LEGIT MAD. I hate the fact that I am a whinny crybaby now over a fucking movie. This has never happened to me before.

57% is not even bad

Once they have enough third worlders in the US the plan will succeed.

>children in literal chains
What the fuck? Who does this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=PMHt481HsFU

3.5 x 2 = 7

>rated the same as Murder on the Orient Express

there's no way it can be that bad. That movie was like sitting through church.

LOT of the early critics got screenings a day or so before the movie came out, THEY ARE SHILLS
I think the reviews might go down the coming week or so

The Last Jedi Poll: 72% gave it 7/10 or more.

So fanboys are basically creating accounts to decrease the percentage on Rotten Tomatoes hahahaaha. Sad!

youpoll.me/3751/r

>how are audiences this fucking dumb
oh wait these are the same people who voted for Trump... never mind