What a waste of character

>fades into the sunset

C
R
I
N
G
E

Luke literally drops out of the Disney universe.

Why did Luke dye his astral projection's beard?

the last jedi had luke as the single most badass dude in all these movies

projection matching his appearance as ren last saw him

not really, made him look goofy as fuck

He took the red pill. :^)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm

He run out of milkies

(((disney))) getting rid of all good, white male characters, while making sure that the "evil" side is made up exclusively by huite men

This is fake! Watch the movie and decide for yourself! This is actually from the Screen test and is not in the film he'll be back for 9

not really, it upped anything we've seen in these movies while still showing restraint and not indulging in p o w e r l e v e l s

Holy shit damage control is not even trying anymore, is this what a legit shill looks like, you need more training at that mouse camp boy, ive seen the film and it happens

I'm ok with the death itself, but the reason is bullshit.

Was this the 10 seconds of silence in the movie?

Mark Hamill wanted out like Harrison I'm guessing. And also because he's too old to do the cool fight scenes we all honestly wanted to see anyway without a fuck ton of noticeable CG. Either way, this is definitely my biggest complaint with the film. Huge waste and they likely committed to this decision before Carrie died and didn't know how to back out of it. There's no way he doesn't have a lot of Force ghost scenes in the next one at least.

Didnt he just become one with the force?

How did he even die?

this

No they made him a coward and a fool who is incompatible with the Luke at the end of RotJ.

Because WHITE MEN have to get OUTTA THE WAY for muh representation SISTER!

>Shows up to "fight" Kylo
>Refuses to apologizes for trying to kill Kylo in his sleep
>Just matrix dodges the whole time and doesn't even try to win
>"See ya around kid"
>Luke suicides to just get one last quip

Using the Force to create an astral projection of himself on the other side of the galaxy drained him.

For poetry of course.

The movie pretty much spelled it out. The milk he was drinking was poisonous. Its why Rey made a disgusted face it. Her force senses told her it was unsafe, but Luke is a shit force user so he didn't realize it.

Nah, the one where Daisy gets BLACKED by Finn & Kylo Cuck just stands there watching.

I seriously wish from the bottom of my heart that this will fire back for them so fucking hard that EVERYONE and their entire family trees involved with those decisions will be holocausted from the face of this earth in the not so distant future. I want the Disney company to eat shit and die for this forever. Walt would have never wanted to have anything to do with such subhuman, degenerate jewkike cancer.

Does the director of this have ADD or some shit. This is on par with DC in terms of how much they waste potentially good characters. Except instead of Superman they're killing off Luke Skywalker in some campy fashion.

Why cut to some shitty actress every 2-3 seconds? I don't need to see her stupid over acting mug, if you're gonna kill Luke, have it be a slow going scene that focuses on his expressions, the scene, and the music. He almost had something with him staring into the sun but he completely botched it.

This movie is hilariously terrible, holy shit.

Wtf I wouldn’t mind seeing TLJ now.

....omg... He's a jedi master. Why would he have any fear in his eyes? The whole point of Jedi training is less about lightsabers and more about controlling emotion. Just omg.

>Because here at Lucasfilm, we came to the agreement that the force is female. Therefore, all the male Jedi had to die

LOL

>spend huge effort getting in shape for role
>character literally dies of a heart attack

Also *Its a hologram*

goes to show Mark Hamill still has it. The scene is shitty but his acting roped me in to some feels.

Luke was drinking soy milk all this time. each passing day he was more a soyboy than the day before.

dude that was the hardest i laughed in the theater
did he really need to collapse like that lool

Then why did they end it with a white kid?
Why not the 56% that was telling the story to this kid?

too bad this won't happen because there are so many autistic SW fans that no matter how shitty the movie is, they will go see it a dozen times just because Star Wars is in the title.

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. Calm down. Star Shit will be all right.

I absolutely fucking despise that Luke just unabashedly hates Ben when he should be fucking there for him. He spends all of Return of the Jedi trying to redeem his father, but just wants his nephew to die. He was more of a father to him than Han was. He doesn't even try to reach him. That's actual dark side behavior and it's disgusting and sad. I think that specifically is the part Mark Hamill hates about this movie, not the way he dies or how he trains Rey, and I agree wholeheartedly.

I would call that art piece "5 subhumans in a room"

Underrated post.

It was showing you that was who Snoke essence transferred to.

it is meant to say to the audience, "hold up, look at this, see? we don't hate huite men" (we do)

>star wars tells the story of the skywalkers :DDDDD

No fucking way are you FUCKING serious? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO FUCKING THROW A CHAIR RIGHT NOW FUCKING BULLSHIT KILL YOURSELF DISNEY.

FUCKING BALLS. FUCKING absolute BALLS.

Literally this
Hurr get it 2 suns hurr
It completely backfires if you actually sit for a minute and think about how those 2 characters ,while being the same person, have absolutely nothing in common
They absolutely fucked luke's character

>Move over stale, pale, male! Your time is over! Wmynym are now in charge ;D The force is female!

If they wanted new characters they shouldn't have massacred the OT ones. I would have been okay with them starting completely fresh with Rey and Kylo. But no they had to use them so they lured all of us fans in the cinema.

F U C K D I S N E Y
I hope they burn.

Why does Astral projection kill you?

And why did he even Astral project at all? Couldn't ghost yoda just go fight Kylo instead?

This entire room has less testosterone than even a single Wachowski sister

OMFG SUPER LEIA WAS REAL?!

Something has to be done about Disney. They're ruining every franchise now.

>sees the good in Vader, refuses to fight even after losing a hand to him
>lol fuck you Ben

Luke should be so powerful that he doesn't need a lightsaber any more and can just wreck shit with the force.

>mfw they killed Luke to promote the strong womyn
>mfw the actual woman who played Leia died irl

Pottery

>red pill
Lmao I thought you were going to show me a Sup Forums webs at first, seriously fuck those cunts for ruining that term.

SOMEONE MAKE A LIST OF PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE SNUFFED OUT IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS STOP

Because this is the family star wars that is aimed at children, therefore we have to end it with a little jedi kiddo that is similar to you, our average 8y old audience.
>now clap

benny boy is bad 2 tha b1

>show Luke die interchanged with Rey smiling

Oh I get it. Fuck you're old hero we WOMAN now

Soyboys should be purged along with those feminist crows.

What's the big deal? He'll obviously be back as a force ghost. Speaking of, Yoda was the best part of the movie. That scene really sold Luke's new attitude.

Okay, but Luke is blonde. Why did he have dark hair in the flashbacks?

They were totally setting Leia up to be Rey's real mentor in Episode IX. It was probably going to be revealed she was way stronger than Luke anyway and just choose not to use the force.

kek'd

You know who, user

>the red pill

The man who turned a psychotic, hell-bent killer away from the dark side and back into the light, the man who blew up the Death Star and stood up to one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy even when he knew he had no chance, and managed to balance the light between the dark which would imply he had reached a level of enlightenment beyond the dogmatic Jedi and the over passionate Sith to usher in a new age of enlightenment.

Has all been thrown away because the force is female now. Oh Jesus.

>he's too old to do the cool fight scenes

That didn't stop Christopher Lee. They just fucked him up on purpose.

Rey looks like a tranny wtf

Pretty much how real life is, user.
Men build something glorious, and then women ruin it so they can feel 'strong'.

This scene doesn't even makes sense
>he falls on his back onto the rock
>then he climbs on the rock
>then he sits up

>kid casually force pulling the broom like it was nothing
>took Luke 2+ years and intense focus just to pull his lightsaber from the wampa ice pile

Is in the film you cuck. I just watched it last night is all legit. LUKE IS DEAD. He will probably return as a ghost in 9 though....

This made me seething. It's such a wasteful use of the character. Vader died in the third act, after defeating a supreme evil. Luke dies after failing to defeat a petulant child. Where are the verses?

he warned us
youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

Even Daisy had to ask wtf was happening after she read the script. She actually cried with happiness when she heard JJ was returning for episode 9. Are the still going to let Rian start a new trilogy?

No it's perfectly reasonable, Luke hologrammed too hard and too fast, then he died.

(neat Luuke cameo by the way!)

Honestly would have been better if the back of his robe flutters up in the wind, obscures his body, and he's just gone as his robe flies into the wind untethered

That is some great visual indicator about how Luke is returns to a greater, natural force without some 70s fade out effect

Got tired of living.

>ghost yoda didn't just zap kylo at any time
>ghost yoda didn't intervene when luke got memed into attacking kylo

wonder what ran through his mind when he died

>was a farm boy on shithole planet
>adoptive parents burnt
>uncle mentor killed
>spent life on run
>dad chopped hand off
>nearly porked sister
>killed own dad
>watched the empire I "destroyed" come back 20 years later
>best buddy killed by own sun
>padawan doesn't even need me, stronger in the force than I ever was
>sloth boobies.... arrgh

No the 10 seconds of silence is the hyperdrive kamikaze

>The man who turned a psychotic, hell-bent killer
who got chopped in half, melted by lava, murdered dozens of children, and had most of his body replaced by robot parts that cause him constant agony
>*gets a vision that kylo might be a bad dude at some point, maybe*
shiet time to cut a bitch

this ending was fucking ass and spits on the legacy of the star wars saga

Can someone explain why, when he was force projecting his duel with Kylo Ren, he had a blue lightsaber? Didn't rey have the blue lightsaber that was pulled in half in Snoke's throne room?

Did he just choose blue because he was force projecting and why the fuck not? Or did he actually renounce his green saber and switch back to blue for his master/apprentice duel

Good grief, that 2007 Adobe Premier Pro transition at the end.

Is this where the pink-haired lesbian from tumblr uses Mary Sue Magic to destroy all the cis-gendered Trump voters in one blow?

Even normies were saying this is fucking retarded

>hyperdrives cause this much damage

why do destroyers even use lasers

Disney is really pushing for the muslim market

Darth Vader was extremely powerful. Everything you just listed would just increase the intensity of his abilities. I doubt Luke would ever had done what he did to Kylo if this wasn't written by troglodytes. Hell, Luke force chocked guards and was on the verge of killing his emotionally distraught and defenseless father at the end of Jedi. The whole point was that he understood that inner conflict is only natural and that it's harmless as long as you're capable of controlling it.

I get your point, I'm just sperging out because I like Star Wars and the mouse is just pissing on it's tomb.

The fade out is pure cringe.

This is the correct answer.

It's focus group consumerist shit. It's the same reasoning behind the porgs.

>sits upright seemingly fine
>then just dies lmao
that's just visually weak

It was a clue to suggest it was a projection (like the absence of footprints in the salt)

>i used forced projection so he couldnt kill me but I died anyways so

Just turn your brain of brah

>then just becomes one with the Force
FTFY.