Marvel movies are colorfu-

Marvel movies are colorfu-

this was already debunked months ago

Is this really the best thing you have to do on an Easter Sunday? What about your family? Friends? You could at least be spending the weekend doing something constructive or enjoyable like reading some comics. But instead you're just trying to make people you don't even know or like mad on an anonymous image board.

touché

no it wasn't

not an argument, fatass

I heard Civil War's airport fight looks like shit because they had to redo it close to deadline in order to force spiderbabby into it Is that true?

i can see OP wanted to start a troll thread but then realized his mistake its okay OP it happens to all of us once and a while

>his mistake
what

you know when someone fucks up

>airport fight looks like shit
Well you're obviously retarded.

What TV show is that on the right?

I don't have any family or friends or the attention span to do anything but shitpost anymore.

>ywn purge DC autists from Sup Forums

I have no investment in this topic. I'm not making an argument.

I'm just thinking maybe instead of the ten millionth thread about this exact same thing where the exact same answers will be given, many of them not even legitimately held beliefs and designed only to illicit a response (or "(You)s"), and where nothing will be accomplished as nobody's opinions will change, you could go enjoy your life.

I'm thinking maybe instead of just hiding and reporting yet another low-effort troll topic, this time I'd see if you could be reasoned with like a human being, maybe your life will be improved, or maybe it will dissuade anyone from wasting their time trying to respond to someone who is only here to garner attention for themselves.

Or maybe you just really do enjoy shitposting without any substance or mental expansion, in which case, I suppose I'll leave you to your thread.

reddit spacing autist

I'm not christian

All fast asleep. We had a splendid lunch and tea time together, thank you.
The rabbit was delicious and the chocolate mousse to die for.

What's there to discuss from Marvel besides the MCU flick that comes out every 6 months?

The comics and cartoons are shit.

Kill yourself.

Relevant

Now post the replies where everyone makes fun of it.

Honestly I think any and all live action capeshit should be banned, but marvel fans are more tolerable than DCfags who got tricked by Sup Forums into liking shitty movies.

>marvel comic fans
Those don't exist.

>marvel comic fans

Kill yourself, marvel shill.

You first you Sup Forums crossposting double nigger.

this will never not be true

Kill yourself.

Change Marvel movie fans to going "HAHA DCFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH EPIC WIN" and you have reality.

It's not Marvelfags or DCfags, it's moviefags.

Mouskateers!!!!!!!

When are we going to exile movie capeshitters to their own hole? Neither Sup Forums or Sup Forums likes you.

>babby doesnt even know how to link to a post

kys newfag

S&R the thread and move on folks, don't let this be a thing