Infinity Gauntlet

Can non-humanoid beings even use the infinity gauntlet?
Anyone without human-like hand wouldn't be able to wear it, so wouldn't it also be unusable to them? Like what if you didn't have arms at all? Or you're an alien and obnly have tantacles? Or you're a giant and your hands are too big?

The gauntlet is just a means to harness the power of all the gems. In theory, you could create any vessel to use them

Does the gauntlet itself have any powers? Or is it just Thanos' regular glove he super glued the stones to?

The gauntlet is just Thanos' glove.

just a baller glove

Would it have worked as say, a shoe? The infinity boot or something?

Literally any means to strap the gems to your person would provide the same effect.

Infinity Chastity Belt.
Infinity Lederhosen.
Infinity Nipple Rings.
Infinity Jock Strap.

It does not matter.

Infinity Butt Plug would be the most secure.

The space stone would go there, user.

I really don't think it's a good idea to put something like the Reality Gem up your butt.

If it fits all humanoid hands from the smallest to the largest as it surely must then surely it'd simply assume a form corresponding to whatever passed for a hand on any non-humanoid concerned?

or the Infinity cock-ring

>Anyone without human-like hand wouldn't be able to wear it

You could probably slide it over your dick like a condom or something

It would be really insulting, I think, to keep the Soul Gem up your butt.

Especially if you use it a lot.

I think someone (Toni Ho?) made an armor to slot all the gems into. Does anyone have the pic?

The glove is just a normal glove. The gems are what Thanos used to gain omnipotence. He stuck them on a glove for convenience.

>infinity gem piercings

Scary thought.

ITS JUST A FUCKING GLOVE

Not the one I remember, but close enough!

THANOS MADE THE GLOVE. HE PUT THE GEMS ON IT. HE PLAYED ARTS AND CRAFTS AND TOOK UP SEWING TO PREPARE TO DESTROY THE COSMOS.

>Death, do I really have to kill all my children and half the universe to be able to be with you?
>I mean, they're my flesh and blood, and death of fools should be savored, not rushed
>Is there not a better way to appease you?
>'Well, you could stop with the arts and crafts, and the sewing is a little bit of a turn off-'
>Nevermind, genocide and filicide it is