Here is the second worst scene in The Last Jedi

Here is the second worst scene in The Last Jedi

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao did she think he was gona start glowing and do some tribal jedi ritual dance?

George Lucas = Rey
Disney = Luke.

Lucas hands over the general outline for Star Wars and how shit works in that universe. Disney throws all that shit away. GGWP

Oooga Booga

YES

The recurrent theme in this movie is : Don't idolize things just because they are ancient or have been around for a long time. Time causes you to forget how shit things actually were. So when your life is shit right now you tend to idolize the past as having been better.

This includes the OT and Prequels

the problem was execution that scene was played for laughs

Negative. It's going for the same theme as Thor:Ragnarok. You don't need an object, or ancient text to use your power, or learn it, you just need Disney's Power of Believing™.

If the movie was good maybe that message would make sense, but so far the movie is even worse than the prequels

>Don't revere positive historical aspects of your culture, goy, just throw it all away and do whatever you want :^)

So import millions of third world Muslims into Europe, gotcha.

You must be an imbecile to think this film had any meaning.

>The recurrent theme in this movie is : Don't help your family or honor their memory just because they have been around for a long time. If somebody tries to remind you about the time you saved your father just chuck that shit away for laughs. So when your life is shit just remember you can always trade the legacy of your family to appease an entitled Mary Sues quest to hatefuck her rival

ftfy

nah it was the only good quip in the movie

*Big Bang Theory Laughtrack*

I still think Benicio Del Toro's character is the best written characters in the newest films. He personified everyone that was neither good nor bad, just surviving in a universe constantly being torn apart by the self-righteous, force sensitive individuals

fucking kikes

Benicio Del Toro has played the same character in about four movies now.

Agreed. After 100 years of constant war for some space religion, I would enjoy Ep 9 to have a full purge of anyone tied to the Force or Resistance / Rebellion. Unlikely to happen but very realistic.

Fuck you, kike.

Am I the only one who kinda liked that moment? As someone else said the entire "point" of the film was about letting go of the past and losing reverence for those kinds of deified things.

I mean the rest of the film was a dumpster fire but most of the Luke stuff outside of his anime fight with Kylo was okay.

Was this supposed to be funny? Cause I legitimately laughed at the way he casually tossed the sabre.

>Oh shit my nephew is emo! Time to kill him i guess.
Great movie

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm

Kill the Boy.

Some things never change.

That scene was great. What a reaction.

this Humor was a lot better that "um hello this is po dameron"

>Just leave the past behind it means nothing
>Just do whatever you want, it doesnt matter nothing matters
>Also don't be racist or sexist or a dick
>Just be yourself
>unless you're a straight white male

I LAUGHED! I LAUGHED AND I CLAPPED!