'Justice League' Has A Higher Audience Score Than 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'

comicbook.com/starwars/2017/12/15/justice-league-higher-score-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

wewlad

i just saw it for a second time and it is a lot better the second viewing! I noticed a lot of subtleties that I completely missed before.

I recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D too!

Justice League was a more enjoyable movie, so yeah. That's how it works.

They are similar films actually

are you shitting me right now?

>The Last Jedi Poll: 70% gave it 7/10 or more.
7/10 is 3.5/5, which is just about what TLJ's score is in OP's pic. You do understand that, right?

>youpoll
That site is a fucking joke disneyshill

Okay but the last Jedi was a good movie. The Star Wars fan base is just cancer and even if Empire got released today it would’ve gotten bad reviews. The Star Wars fan base is just cancer. And this is coming from a huge EU fan who’s read a hell of a lot of the books and the lore itself.

>This is somehow the first post in every new TLJ-related thread

Mouseshills leave.

Pretty much. The audience knows best.

No, but Disney's marketing department is currently shitting itself. Prepare for an influx of badly-coordinated shills attempting to run damage control in every single thread for the next month, a la

JUST

How the fuck does Justice League have 80%? It has near zero redeeming qualities

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

How does TLJ have 93%? It also has near zero redeeming qualities

>a bloo bloo I listen to da criqitics a bloo
>do roll awf flick criticsasms iz impartant to sociteee

This is true, but only most of the time. I thought Civil War was shit and so do some people on Sup Forums but apparently both the majority of the audience and critics love it.

*breathes in*

If you look at /r/starwars's discussion thread, every 5-6 posts is some new account that only posts on that subreddit saying they weren't sure about it until they watched it a second or a third (lol?) time. Very obvious shills trying to milk a couple more bucks out of confused star wars fans.

I'm guessing the next step is they'll blame "trolls" for ruining R/T's userscore

>Brainwashed gullible naive Marvel/Disneyshill detected
How often do you drink the koolaid?

I didn't like Civil War all that much either.

bad pasta

Makes sense
JL promoted anti-white(aka nazis) ideals
TLJ had an ending scene with a white kid in these divided times