it was fucking retarded

It was pretty fucking great

It wasn't that bad.

What did he mean by that.

Muh comics.

>Keanu Reeves
Just fucking no.

I licked it

unironically one of my favorite movies. got the dvd. every couple of years i watch it and chainsmoke

I don't deny i have shit taste, though.

>shia leboeuf

its actually gotten worse over time.

he's barely in it.

It didn't give anyone cancer. Apparently that's enough for "not that bad".

barely in it is still too much

Constantine was shit, but don't talk shit about my boi.

he does the role he was born to,the wannabe fanboy of a better dude.

Love it. One of my favourites. Terrible adaptation of the comic though. Wish the tv series continued too for that matter.

When are they going to make another one damn it?!

Terrible adaptation, but a fun movie anyway.
Actually got me into the Constantine comics at the time it came out.

How's the comics different?

He gets punked by everyone in the film. Then he gets his shit slammed so hard he fucking dies. He doesn't even get a one liner off as he chokes to death.

Its fucking great.

Constantine is blond, english, has more edges than bismuth and most of the time a pretty funny guy that doesn't afriad of anything. But he has a very interesting backstory that's completely slashed in the movie.
But really, the main point that separates Constantine and Hellblazer are the secondary characters. There's almost none in the movie and all of them are boring as fuck while almost all the best Hellblazer stories are focused around one of John's friends and how he continually fucks up each and every one of his relationships (be it a friendly relationship or an romantic one).

Still one of my favorite movies.

>brainlet demons
this meme needs to stop lol

The only thing I ever liked him in was Bill & Ted. Not even trolling either, those movies are the only instances I've ever seen him act, as opposed to staring blankly ahead every 10 seconds.

>constantin is bed movi

i enjoyed it, Lucifer was good, Gabriel was great(and hot), Keanu was good. plot was a bit dumb. better than most capeshit than comes out

kek

At least he fucking smoked in this one.

Cause you know, you can show murder and rape and whatever the fuck was happening on Hannibal every week, but NO SMOKING for a show that starts at 10 pmApparently NBC show actually back-tracked and showed him smoking in one of the final episodes but everyone stopped watching already.