Mr Robot

Did the ending of season 3 make up for how bad season 2 was, and how season 3 was just to get us to this ending?

It didn't even make up for how bad season three was.

No. It was just as bad.

Nothing got resolved, besides Santiago's character, everything else ended in massive cliffhanger.
Why the fuck did leon shoot those guys, and why did whiterose let go her pet chink? Doesn't make nay sense.

Also I'm pretty sure Whiterose wants go back in time to be born as a woman. And entire Kongo thing is just pointless story device to keep people watching.

I watched it skipping through the boring parts (such as the entire eighth episode ahaha).
I think it did. It's interesting to see this topic of sci-fi cults. What's barely believable, is out there but close enough for gullible people. Gullible?
This pull that led to thinking 'o shit is sam actually fucking pulling SF into this what the fuuuck' is top notch.

First episode was such a drag I couldn't believe I've been watching it before.
Is it arrogant of me to believe that like half of 3rd season was uninteresting shit? Does anyone else has the same feeling? If so, which parts of the 3rd season should've been cut?

>trans people are deranged
confirmed
confirmed, confirmed, CONFIRMED
lol

darlene looked so fucking ugly here like bitch cmon

What should've been said:
>now, in the light of the day I see what an ugly cunt you are, I can't believe I've actually slept with you ahaha just end yourself

This season was one of the best things on tv.

Why do they let people this stupid watch this show?

S3 is the middle part of a larger story. Things aren't going to be wrapped up yet.

Leon got a text from Whiterose, we can assume WR told him to kill those dudes.

Grant was killed for doubting WR too much

expln 2 brnlet pls snpai

honestly the show should have evolved past Elliot a long time ago and just focused on Price duking it out with Whiterose

>Sup Forums is all about the Super Leia scene, while it should be obsessing about the Superman reversing time in Mr. Kino finale.

So is Whiterose crazy or is the white old male the biggest evil ever? I really dont know with this show. The balance is perfect. I honestly rooting for Price now, even though I relate to Elliot and his love for bttf.

here's your kys

Why was season 2 bad? Let me guess "nothing happens". It was all about building on these characters which is what we need. A show with all plot and no character development would be awful.

If only. You take out all the "omg elliott is teh 1337 hackerman" shit in seasons 2 & 3 and you could have done both in ten episodes.

because it went full retard with the mental health of elliot. There's nothing interesting about lunacy for the sake of lunacy. Dude is deranged, we get it.

That's the point though. The character development and character relationships in this show are awful. The plot and the mysteries are the appeal of this show, and what it did well in Season 1.

I don't like how hyper-competent they've made the chinks. Season two had at least some interesting back and forth between the evil masterminds but now the Dark Army is so damn boring as a villainous force.

You want to know how S4 will start? It will be Elliot's POV, he will be in his body but suddenly (uh-oh, big reveal) just one day before the very first episode of S1. The how will be the focus of the entire season.
Here, spoiled for you, believe it or not, I don't care.

tell me more esmail

No, It will show scenes from the previous seasons with some things different, became they changed the timeline and Elliot will figure out what happened at the end

Eliott, Tyrell and Price joining hands to fuck with the chinks would make a very interesting dynamic.

Or maybe introduce a Russian element or something, show that other people can be competent too.

Because*

>Eliott, Tyrell and Price joining hands to fuck with the chinks would make a very interesting dynamic.
I thought that was what we were getting when they all metup in Tyrells house. I guess it could still happen later, it's clearly setup for Price playing a key role in whiterose defeat

>a single chink is so much of a failure and is so weak he actually just goes and kills himself
hwat

As long as he sticks with his ''I'm fine with losing if you do too'' philosophy that made me genuinely like him, I could see it happen.

Maybe the end of S3 will give him a change of heart now that he's a presence in Angela life, I don't want him to roll over and become a pathetic cuck submissive to Whiterose like pretty much everyone now.

yeah, I imagine it'll be a combination of revenge for Angela and "''I'm fine with losing if you do too"

Please, we haven't seen them suffer a single setback in the entire 3 seasons so far. Meanwhile, E-corp is becoming genuinely sympathetic with all the punches they've endured.

what do you expect from a ratfaced joo, would still hatefuck her ass tho, painal is the best sex

You can't possibly believe this season was good. Why? None of it is good.

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of "hacking" don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

I absolutely despise drunkenness, it's like depriving yourself of sense - and that's what you'd have to do with her, if one wants to get over her, uh, "looks". The question is, why did you even bother?

the 80s sitcom episode was pure kino

>omg elliott is teh 1337 hackerman
you dumb fuck, that was the only good thing about this trainwreck of a show

Season 2 is really crap, I loved the first season, I recommended it to friends ... but I saw how deluded I was.
I did not feel any interest about the third season, waste of time when I could see something good.

Let's just hope Eliot and Robot stop the tug of war and season 4 is about showing us how they work together.

What's up with that ninja nigger?

>None of it is good.
The matter that it raises, that people absolutely will buy into stupidest shit no matter what, no matter what "progress" is made and what "science" is there to "counter" theists and their shit, and that "science" will actually replace religion because people will believe it - oh wait, they already do.

That's important, relevant, interesting.

he's from the future, sent by elliot, who is white rose from the future trying to stop his past self

Fuck you. CARLY A CUTE

They really need to stop making all the Americans look like bumbling retards.

At the end of s3 elliot and mr robot are finally are on the same page and with elliot restoring e corps files they will come back into with power. Since price hates whiterose i think him, tyrell, elliot, darlene and dom are going to team up or some shit like that.

Are you racist? Do you hate the Chinese? They're the future, not America. The Congo was just the beginning, China will first conquer Africa, then the world. Based Email knows

One look at a history book makes it pretty hard to believe China is that competent.

>dark army did dnc and 2016 election haxs for Putin
Trust in Email.

But they already got Trump elected

>Chinese will be the first one to build a time machine
Bravo Email.

the future history books will mention the exploits of whiterose, this show is actually a documentary from the future. Why do you think they keep showing time travel references? Email is a time traveler.

Best character of the show. He should get a spin off show which has him pulling pulp fiction shit every episode.

This show could have potential if every character wasn't so fucking hateable. Angela is a useless fish eyed bitch, Darlene is a bitchy version of Kat Dennings without tits,Tyrrell looks like a fucking baby despite being depicted as some bad ass in some scenes, Mr. Robot is shittier version of Tyler Durden, Whiterose is pretentious as hell, the fbi woman is fucking annoying hooknosed dyke and Elliot is a beta bitch who doesn't deserve to be the main character. First season was fine but the rest is just pure trash as the character flaws get worse and worse. Even anime series have more realistic characters.

>so dehumanized, not valuing the lives of other people, that they don't even value the lives of themselves
truly
taking it a step futher

tyrell is precious, and a handsome delicious gentleman, go eat a dick

This is true.

> the fbi woman is fucking annoying hooknosed dyke
I can't believe how anyone could not like her, she's absolutely admirable and respectable, and I don't give a fuck about women, even less about some lesbian cunt

She didn't have much of a presence since her introduction desu, if season 4 show that she's not a crook then she'll be genuinely compelling.

>Did the ending of season 3 make up for how bad season 2 was
season 3 was even worse than season 2

this whole season has been "all style, no substance - the show". not to mention the esmail hatred of drumpf impacting the show
>trump shouldn't even exist in the current timeline
>but we still going to shove him in because the show somehow has to reflect the current political climate
>YOU HACKED THE DMC! IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN

like jesus fucking christ. not even a subtle. not even a little bit.

Dom is an autist that can't into people so her family, the people who are forced to tolerate her, would be more important to her than someone like you who clearly lives a fulfilled life.

This. Dom is a realistic character with human flaws, which makes her sympathetic.

What made the show good in the first place was the interaction between Elliot and Tyrell. They show have learned that after season 2, but apparently they didn't. Way too much Darlene. Not enough Tyrell. Too many twists, too many gimmicks, too many quirky cool moments. Everything about this show feels enginered, like if they thought about some cool scenes and then worked the plot around them. I can't believe they did the "main character is totally going to die but instead someone else dies" trope twice in a row. It's just inorganic. Elliot, Darlene, Dom and Tyrell all should be dead by now. If they want to keep them alive then they shouldn't write themselves into a corner.

>Tyrell
tyrell is useless now. the fact that he's still alive is baffling.

Rumour is that Sam Esmail and Martin Wallström don't get along very well, but Sam doesn't want to kill Tyrell off because he may be useful in the future and Martin is ok staying in the show for the money. Such wasted potential

He's a baby-faced poor man's Patrick Bateman with a serious charisma and testosterone deficiency.

Esmail desperately tries to write her to be some bad ass female FBI BEAST super cop woman who has super COOL quirks like eating a lollipop in the interrogation room. Wow bravo Esmail you fucking hack, "gurl power" female characters sure haven't been tried before. What a fucking mess.

the entire direction of season 2 was so misguided I never watched 3. the dynamic between tyrell and elliot was all that anyone cared for and wanted concluded, instead they go for an illuminati magic plot with an ensemble cast. it's not even interesting as conspiracy grabbag silliness because there isnt a likable or relatable character on screen at least 90% of the time. Why care about the world these people are in and what might happen to them when they all fucking suck except for the actual main characters that were written out of the show to make way for more useless padding.

>Dom is a realistic character with human flaws
for her to be a realistic character she has to be performed by a good actress. meryl streep daughter is not a good actress. ugly disgusting bitch.

traps are not gay

Also - has anyone pointed out that on this show about "hacking" theres like no hacking at all? Theres probably 5 minutes of hacking scenes total in 3 seasons.

Jabs at present-day politics really are the worst type of shit in a story that take itself seriously.

because hacking is boring. and esmail needs to add more trump monologues and joey badass smoking weed

Because you can't make realistic hacking interesting. No one wants to watch him doing nothing but sitting around typing random shit for an hour.

you're just not woke enough, the tranny hooker told you what you have to do

>Everything about this show feels enginered, like if they thought about some cool scenes and then worked the plot around them
This. This show has become a collection of hype moments and toocoolforyou characters. There may be a continuity, but there's no coherence.

I did.
I learned that his philosophy is responsible for well over 60 millions deaths

>Why the fuck did leon shoot those guys, and why did whiterose let go her pet chink? Doesn't make nay sense.
Are you a brainlet?
Whiterose was testing Grant with the whole Elliot thing. He wasn't supposed to actually kill Elliot, he let his jealousy get the best of him and failed Whiterose, so Whiterose made him commit seppuku. Leon was there to make sure Elliot didn't actually die.

This guy gets it. That scene was based. Leon is so fucking based. Love him. And I love how cold Whiterose is. The finale was perfect and based Vera coming back only makes it better.

>mfw that entire scene

>trump shouldn't even exist in the current timeline

why not? he existed before 5/9/15.

We've had plenty of hacking shenanigans over 3 seasons. I want it to go full blown sci-fi from here on out

what's shitty is it felt like all of the worst episodes of house stretched out to an entire season

You can make hacking interesting. Mr Robot can't because they're talentless hacks

A shame, really. Apparently they fell off because Wallström was promised to be the third most important character in the show, but Esmail suddenly decided to side track Tyrell in order to push the female characters because "complex women aren't well represented in media." So instead of a show about Elliot, Mr. Robot and Tyrell, we got countless hours of Darlene, Dom and Angela. Esmail is supposedly particuarly proud of Darlene and Dom as characters. No idea why.

Is the show supposed to be emotional? I haven't felt anything outside some mild interest at seeing where the plot goes.

Will Price turn out to be based all along?

desu he never really gave me antagonist vibes beyond the first season, and considering he has just as much of an agenda against WR as Elliott does and was revealed to be Angela's father (and also got her into Ecorp to save her life) he seems like he might become a new Tyrell-type anti-hero just less faggy and emo.

Esmail is a hack.

>Swede gets cucked by jew director

Wow shocking

Ah yes, the "I'll play on my phone while the episode is playing and then shitpost about the show when it's over" faggot. Every thread has one

All I wanted was "El Psy Congroo". That's all, deliver on the fucking promise from the season opener, that is all I wanted. Instead, we simply got more autist vs. chink bullshit.

>Swede gets cucked by muslim director
Even less surprising.

>Esmail is supposedly particuarly proud of Darlene and Dom as characters. No idea why
Maybe because they're unironically one of the few interesting females characters in tv.

How can you believe that? All the women in the show are boring as fuck. There's nothing compelling about them

I've heard the same thing

No, Price is such a fucking fag. He could have got away with seducing his daughter yet he decided to tell her the truth instead.

Are you hacking me? What the fuck, man.

>Leon was there because not even chinese transvestites want chinese micropenis.
Fixed that for you.

Didn't see that coming after the young Angela bday party flashback?

Got a source for this? I love Mr Robot and Tyrell is my favourite character so hearing this bums me the fuck out.

So Whiterose is such a brilliant mastermined that he hinged his entire plan on a single guy being able to kill 4 trained assassins before they're able to react?
If you don't find this blatantly shoehorned, lowest common denominator appeasing scene at least slightly moronic - you're the brainlet here, user.

Seriously that nigger need to get shot. People keep forgetting he's one of the villains who got two of the core cast killed.

Darlene is a genuinely shit tier character depicted by a punch-able actress, Dom, however, is a compelling character.

Characters like him is the reason why this show will never be taken seriously, at times it's on par with a fucking cartoon in how utterly unbelievable it is.

>take out all the "omg elliott is teh 1337 hackerman" shit
That's the main appeal of the show, dumbass

Anime and Cartoon don't try to introduce us to a realistic setting, so guys like him have a place in those stories.

He really doesn't fit here, but the director really want to pat himself on the back for diversity points

But weed improves his reaction speed user, it's amfetamines that mellow him out. He's the nazi stabbing ADHD-man to elliots hack the planet hackerman. Together they are unstoppable when 69ing in drag while listening to a trap remix of Hillary one liners. NEVER DRUMPF!

The entire show has been an anime for a while now.

Yes or I am you from an alternate future and/or timeline.