God speed, rebels

>God speed, rebels.

???

What purpose did she serve?

Kathleen Kennedy self-insert

So is God canon now?

What did she mean by this?

internally laughs over all the resistance members she's gotten killed when every problem including starkiller and the white-supremacy could have been solved by having R4-D7 hyperspace jump an xwing into them

If Space Angels are canon, why would God not be?

Checkmate atheists.

How many lifes were lost just because she didn't want to tell Poe about the reason why she's evacuating the ship?

>God

Laura Dern is my waifu since 1986 shut the fuck up.

post her feet

>This is a resistance, isn't it? I resist

walked out of the fucking theater

Move over boys, moms can be badass too.

OMG AN OLDER WOMAN IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAS QUEEN SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what progress looks like.

lol I had no idea that was her

>Don't tell Harry

>when the film so bad u kill urself just 2 get out

they want to dyke audience

But they already had Rey for that

>stronk powerful womyn gets to singlehandedly destroy LE SUPREMACY because things like narrative consistency and Star Wars' own internal laws of physics don't apply to her
Truly the ideal hero for modern women

Mommy Laura VS Mommy Winona
which one, Sup Forums?

>Using the MUH PHYSICS argument in a children's film
The level of butt hurt this movie is causing Sup Forums is truly epic.

Exactly this. Has Kathleen written the backstory yet where the REAL reason it didn't work out between Han and Leia is because she fell in love with this chick and they shared a bond the likes of which no man and woman could ever share. They hinted at it ever so slightly.

>Children's films don't need physics
>who cares lmao

Oh yeah alien titty milking, the kids will fucking love that. Or yoda, the kids love to watch books burn

Press F to pay respects to Admiral Tumblr

One of the nu-canon books has a scene where she tries to do this but Leia is surprisingly based
>“A pair of pretty dark eyes.” Then Amilyn thought about that for a moment. “Or more than a pair, if you’re into Grans. Or Aqualish, or Talz. Or even – ”

>“That’s all right! Leia said through laughter. “It’s just humanoid males for me.”

>“Really? That feels so limiting.”

>“Thank goodness it’s a big galaxy.”

Muslim audience.

>God speed; Allah ACKBAR
>Suicide ramming; Muslim Manoeuvrer

Autism.

They said narrative consistency you fucking retard. It's not about real physics, it's about the laws of physics the universe the story takes place in has laid down. If you lay out the rules for what a vampire does, you can eventually change so many of those rules that the fictional character isn't even a vampire anymore. Vampires don't exist, but the idea of a "vampire" has certain rules it follows. The rules in this universe establish that you can't go slamming your ship at hyper speed into other ships because there's literally no reason for the warfare we see in the series up to this point to take place in the way it does if that's an option. You don't even need to look that far back either quite frankly. The whole premise of the FO chasing the Resistance as they slowly run out of fuel is made even more retarded when you could basically say "okay...let's have a couple Star Destroyers just warp in in front of them." The movie crumbles the moment you apply any critical thought to it at all because it violates previously sensible rules the series established and replaces them with utter nonsense for the sake of plot convenience.

what about her light speed ramming a ship contradicts SW's "own internal laws of physics"?!?

>Have actual good plan that would have worked if you didn't happen to be betrayed by some random code breaker that was only there because of Poe.
>Poe sent them to get the codebreaker because she refused to tell a high ranking officer and important member of the resistance her plan, and apparently like half of the crew didn't know either.

What the fuck.

we want the big bird audience

she couldn't trust him because he was a "fly boy" or whatever. She just met him and he was being a dick to her. She wouldnt've known he'd react well.

god I wish that was me

Dammit user, why did you have to ask this question.

Winona, of course. Loved her since I watched Heathers as a child. Besides being a petite brunette dreamboat with tits, her voice is sexy af.

Laura has always been hot, but her build is just too large and German for me. She's rather like a man.

These movies are so human centric now.
Why couldn't an alien have done it?
Why not put Admiral Ackbar in this rule? They killed him off in this flick anyway.

NGL her btfoing poe made me a bit stiff

you... wish you were a huge pile of shit?

What's the big deal? They've brought up hell in Star Wars before

I wish I could stick my hand in a giant pile of shit too

>rebels win the rebellion
>become the new government
>the lost boys or whatever the fuck they were called are the bare remnants of the empire
>the "rebels" are still "the rebels"
>the lost boys can not only make a death star but a bigger, badder shotgun version of the death star
>they also have a larger fleet than what was shown in the OT
Disney should die

>tumblr hair

Talk about pandering. Geez.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

i lol'd.

>white

Hell was already cannon

She destroyed the baddie fleet

he means a galaxy far far away

This really can't be emphasized enough.

I don't know why people liked TFA. It basically cancelled out everything that happened in the original trilogy and introduced a bunch of new characters that suck.

Disney ruined Star Wars.

Qui Gon mentions the gungan gods in TPM.I guess it's monotheistic on problem hair planet.

Why didn't she turn around and drive directly into the fleet the second everyone left? She knew she was going to die by staying, why not just suicide right away?

This, but unironically.

Being a hot milf

MTF?

That purple hair broad cucked Poe until his balls shriveled up, then she turns around and does the hero stuff she used to emasculate him with in the first place.

Anyone else get Delores Umbridge vibes from her? I was sure she was gonna back stab the rebellion because of how much of a bitch she was.

Who are fag characters?
I heard there was some LGTBISY stuff in this

>purple hair
>burden to everyone
>benefits others only after killing herself

checks out

Why are older ladies falling for these neon dyed hair meme?

Because it’s making younger guys fuck them

>black hand clasps on her shoulder
>shocked but recovers fast
>realises its a severed arm!
>"windu noooooooo"
>Windu is back baby. in the arm awakens on dvd now!

It would have been more believable if they hired a muzzie

i want to stick my dick in her pusy at lightspeed if you know what i mean

Rian fucked Luke

Rey is the Kathleen self-insert.

This lady is the thick rim glasses, colored hair, fat fembeast insert.

>After all these Star Wars, you will be the Last Jedi
seriously

this is not actual text is it? Fuck me the propaganda never ends.