I hate these fucking Rick and Morty fans, I can't stand their forced Szechuan sauce memes and liberal, atheist...

>I hate these fucking Rick and Morty fans, I can't stand their forced Szechuan sauce memes and liberal, atheist...Reddit humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/29/dead-chicago-voters-voted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>D'ah I don't know Boss, I think its a pretty good show. It kind fills the gap when there's no new seasons of Venture Bros, and the weird aesthetic kind of fits the Adult Swim vibe, drrrrr.

Why is it so popular to hate on Rick and Morty?

Because Rick and Morty is popular.

The fans

Because it's popular to bash things that are popular

because they only have like 12 episodes and they rerun them like 5 times every night for all nights

Because it's another show with atheist propaganda and they associate it with reddit, which is more hated for a lot of reasons.

Pretty much this. Same reason why Sup Forums is turning against Samurai Jack.

It's fucked up that I've been here long enough to watch Sup Forums edigniess fold in on itself to the point where this place is now the fucking "family values/Christianity/white supremacy" place.

It's not atheist propaganda user, you're just stagnant and have locked yourself into a hugbox.

yeah its pretty disappointing desu

>Shut up, Bocoooo!

I came here far too long ago for the rapidshares and stayed for the shit talking.

You know actually it's the same with retards who hate "edgy adult shows" but perform exactly the same kind of humor here.
nothing but a bunch of contrarians, I remember the 2000's here too, the kingdom of extreme atheism, leftism and nigger-loving people. (why do you think sometimes they call themselves "nigga" the most normie tier expression? )

just a bunch of contrarians wasting times hating and hating, this is just the worse place to take cares of opinions, there are nothing of values.

most shows turn to shit as more pop culture references creep in, and rick and morty has been constant pop culture references since the beginning

You can't say anything even remotely critical about a certain other popular show without the fans going mental on you, though.

I don't understand why liberalism and and atheism are correlated when liberalism requires faith in contrary to evidence and atheism requires evidence before faith.

it's "liberalism" on the american way.
they are leftist concerning the social and liberalist concerning the economy.
actually most of the left is now like this, since the end of the cold war, they lose the battle for economy but infortunately wins the morals.

concerning atheism, it's not wrong of being atheist, Rick & Morty triggers people because it remind them the science page of reddit.

Because it's a comedy show that fails to be comedic.

The show is called Reddit and Memey

>when liberalism requires faith in contrary to evidence

*votes republican*

*claims that every democrat vote is a case of voter fraud despite zero evidence*

Don't kid yourselves.
MLP fans, Homestuck fans and SU fans are way more insufferable.
If this was truly about the fans, this would be an MLP hate thread.

>infortunately

You can't say anything even remotely positive about a certain popular show without the haters going >le go back to le reddit on you

I blame the phone posters

How is Rick and Morty pop culture?
Simpsons and South Park are pop culture to the point of them being some kind of Daily Show in cartoons.
You can't rewatch the recent seasons without googling first what happened in the USA weeks before the episode got released. It's fallout is already barely lasts a week. They are not going to age that well at all.

So don't associate a thing you hate with another thing you hate just because it's too convenient.

>R&M
>atheist propaganda

only obtuse christfags would believe that

because the fandom is full of cringeworthy normies that are extremely easy to piss off

Holy shit this. Its misses the mark so many times. Unless the point is to be meta anti-humor.

Holy shit bro, it's been 7 years. Relax.

democrats literally want illegal immigrants to vote

not even counting one-liners, entire episodes aped the purge, inception, american idol, etc

Oh yeah I forgot i'm on the board of ethnics sub-humans leftist only on western cunts but not in their homelands and angry lesbians :^)

So shouldn't we be trashing the trashing of popular things because trashing popular things is popular... and therefore we should trash it? D-do we trash ourselves as well?

FUCK

didn't the writers literally apologize for how bad the season 2 writing was? especially interdimensional cable

What did user mean by this?

Look at Sup Forums and breath of the wild

Sup Forums likes BoTW.

Classi.

They also liked Undertale. Until it was banned because Metal Gear fans were buttmad it got better reviews.

I remember the atheism, but things seem about as lefty as they always were. I don't remember people calling each other "nigga" ("fag" was very popular for quite a while, I don't see it as much anymore). Spamming "niggers" was a favorite Sup Forums pastime though.

The humor is bad and the characters are unlikeable.

All the alien names revolve around some variation of "schlee", "shmeb", "fleb", basically any sounds involving your tongue. It's kind of like lolrandom humor, "how many variations can we make out of these funny sounds?".

Rick's humor is swearing, referencing something, or being a hard-ass scientist. Shit like "there's no God, Summer" isn't funny, it's pathetic. "My new saying is, I don't give a fuck!" What's the joke? He said fuck, so what? Half of his jokes are "It's just like that scene in/remember that part in/etc.". I've only rewatched the show twice so maybe this isn't as prevalent as I remember, but that just means that any other jokes didn't stand out.

The improv episodes aren't good improv, I always wonder why some people consider "Rixty Minutes" to be the best episode. Take a look at some episodes of Whose Line to see some great improv.

Morty and Summer have zero personality and I can't find any way to describe them outside of "stereotypical teenagers who occasionally say things like 'yeah bro' ". Beth and Jerry don't really impress with their side stories. I don't care about their marital problems or about Beth trying to save a deer's life and what-not. Jerry is a well-meaning but naive father, however he never ceases to do anything but annoy me, especially that goddamn Pluto episode, fuck I hated that.

Maybe I'm an outlier here but Rick and Morty is just degrading with every rewatch. I find myself laughing less as the episodes roll on, even going so far as to listing my Blu-Rays on eBay. Maybe it's the long wait for Season 3 that's gotten to me, at this point I don't even care if it comes out. It's practically a Duke Nukem Forever situation.

R&M appeals to that "rebellious high school freshman" mind set, so maybe I've just "outgrown" the style of humor it has. Regardless, I don't think it deserves any of the praise it gets.

>The improv episodes aren't good improv, I always wonder why some people consider "Rixty Minutes" to be the best episode. Take a look at some episodes of Whose Line to see some great improv.
Quoting this truth from a truth post.
Repeating the same thing over and over has never being "good" improv, neither good comedy.

I just love how Rick and Morty haters always bring up the atheism.
You sound like butthurt tumblerinas, who are booty blasted because he fired shots at your particular religion.
The same fucking show that had Summer work for the biblical Devil nonetheless.

>your religion
>imfuckingplying

Jesus.

And what the hell was Operation Payback? I was here before 2010, but I can't remember it.

>nothing but a bunch of contrarians
Sup Forums is contrarian. And I don't mean that it's full of people who are contrarians -- I mean that the site itself is contrarian by design.

Anonymity provides a platform to vent unpopular ideas, and this site is popular enough that it guarantees an audience. So, whatever form mainstream culture might take, Sup Forums will always be counterculture.

>rapidshare
>2007 was ten years ago

That's true, but well, tell me a fandom that is NOT cringeworthy.

Because Sup Forums is ironically filled with hipsters. So they hate it because it's popular. Also they love hiveminds.

They didn't at first and there are still a billion contrarian nitpicking random shit

You're not really explaining why it's bad, you're explaining aspects of the show, not why they're objectively bad
If you oversimplified anything it can be made to look bad

zelda is an exception where nobody can agree which games are good and bad

any game from a generation or more is okay, the last two games suck. Slide the scale on every release.

>I just love how Rick and Morty haters always bring up the atheism.
>You sound like butthurt tumblerinas, who are booty blasted because he fired shots at your particular religion.

Athiesm is annoying because the people who follow it tend to be annoying ass monkies that can't take one breath without screeching to everyone else how smarter they are because they decided not to believe in a higher power. Same goes for Nihilism. Nihilism is always that philosophy that's immediately taken in by kids entering Philosophy 101 that take it deep to heart (Or Communism kek). These kids also think they're the smartest thing in the universe because they "know" there's no meaning to be a small force in a giant, uncaring universe.

Both are equally annoying, but together in a show, and it's a big reason why RnM is typically called "The Reddit Show".

You're an Athiest? Whoop de doo, doesn't make you any better or special.

Look at all these Americans that Putin hacked.

You mean the minority of voters?

>Ignore the post to get mad at the image
Never figured the_donald was that sensitive.

No I mean the majority of voters you conspiratard.

From what I understand they immediately ban anyone who promotes an opposing argument to the hivemind. They're worse than Tumblr

>do we trash ourselves as well?
Maybe. It's better we just keep doing what we do while acknowledging that we're fucking hypocrites.

Sup Forumsntrarians

>*claims that every democrat vote is a case of voter fraud despite zero evidence*
>every
Literally no one believes this, you strawmanning motherfucker.

Also,
>despite zero evidence
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/29/dead-chicago-voters-voted/
Just google "dead voters," dumbass.

No dude. Rick and Morty fans sit on a high horse with dragon dildoes on the saddle. I've argued with a lot of people on the internet, and Rick and Morty fans are easily the most insufferable. The slightest criticism against RnM sends them into an autistic fit unmatched by any other community, and they love to reach for low hanging fruit. They'll call you an SU dah or a brony, for example. Then they'll drone on about moralfags and other Sup Forums buzzwords. Arguing with them us like punching a brick wall.
I don't like Rick and Morty. I won't call it a bad show, but its definitely not for me. But I honestly feel bad about it being associated with so many edgy 13 year-olds.

>x is annoying because the people who follow it tend to be annoying ass monkies that can't take one breath without screeching to everyone else how smarter they are

I see this shit so often. Not the people who think they're superior than you for believing x, but the people like you who think they're superior for calling it out. It can be about atheists, vegans, crossfitters... absolutely anything you don't like. It's fucking stupid.

"All x talk about how they do x" Yeah? All of them? How could you possibly know that? If a person doesn't tell you about how they are x thing, you don't know if they are or not. You can talk to a hundred of x before you run into the one who decides to be annoying and talk about how x is so great and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. But because you encountered that one person who actually told you that they are x, you're free to tell yourself that the generalization you made is true.

It's just flat out bullshit too. For every atheist that acts high-and-mighty about their lack of faith, there's someone who acts high-and-mighty that they're not so arrogant to deny faith.

There are annoying assholes in all shapes and forms, and if you think an abundance of them congregate in x random grouping, you've got a clear, dumb bias. Stop that shit. Stop sorting people into good guys and bad guys, looking for an easy way to tell who's "on your side". People aren't that simple, and if you treat them like they are, you're going to have a rough time creating a relationship with anyone.

The tragic thing is you're so tantalizingly close to understanding it. You're annoyed by people who consider themselves superior for something that shouldn't have any bearing on their value as a person... but then you turned that feeling into a reason to feel superior about them, so you group everyone under the umbrella of "atheism" into one trait that you can feel smug about. Cut it out, dummy.

>It kind fills the gap when there's no new seasons of Venture Bros
So the five years between seasons, so that people completely forget what's going on and drop the show because the show doesn't make the waits worthwhile?

Because a bunch of pissy samurai jack fans started the trend, got the ball rolling, now it's a meme to hate the stupid show instead of moving on with their lives

>atheist propaganda

I hate the new wave of faggots so goddamn much.

So when exactly did Sup Forums started hating Rick and Morty?

Sometime during season 2, I think.

>avoiding the rest of the post

I like the show, but it does have a ton of problems. Roiland really likes hearing himself talk, to almost MacFarlane levels. Maybe even more so, because at least MacFarlane doesn't record himself rambling about McNuggets for an entire episode.