ITT real life events that deserve a movie

ITT real life events that deserve a movie.
This fucker making it across the north Korean border and getting shot 5 times by his fellow soldiers to be saved by American/South K solders and having a happy ending was the most movie like thing to happen in a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=804s&v=YXo-Vov_98Y
youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4?t=178
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orzel_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_axe_murder_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=vouOMzksYfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if he's played by a woman who is sexually harassed by five male soldiers. #metoo

youtube.com/watch?t=804s&v=YXo-Vov_98Y
N.Korea needs to be stopped.

>Women go to jail for showing cleavage
Why are so many feminists all commies again?

that's called "propaganda"

pretty much a fictional movie, presented in a news format. hollywood love it, and ameritards eat it.

>91604946

>Believes that actually happened

It'll get a movie user, because psyops always get movies to re-enforce the narrative.

See:

>Snowden
>Zero Dark Thirty
>etc.

Yeah but this really happened unless you think North Korea is actually an amazing place to live.
See above.

didn't he have a parasitic worm that was over a foot in length inside his body

Yeah, that's the average health conditions of people who live in that country. People are willing to risk death for a better life. That's why I think it would make a pretty inspiring movie.

sometimes kino leaks into real life and its beautiful

supreme gentleman biopic

>Fucker is literally feet away from freedom with a dozen soldiers chasing him
>Gets stuck in a ditch
>Sprints to the border while getting shot at
>Barely makes it to the otherside of the border with 5 bullet wounds collapsing near dead but free
>US and South Korean Soldiers pick him up and carry him to safety
>The South Koreans now sing his praises over the border as Oh recovers in a hospital being seen as a hero and inspiration
We exist in a movie and he was the MC

This guy gets it i really think

[redacted]

However if its on the news then its a fact, you cannot deny it.

>Butthurt commies thinking this was fake
>W-Why would anyone want to leave North Korea?
>North Korean Soldiers wouldn't fire on a defenseless person!

You can be your ass that koreans will makes a movie about this if they haven't started filming already.

Could work, tranny related stuff it's pretty popular atm.

>Why are so many feminists all commies again?
Because they've lived sheltered lives in Western countries that afford them mountains of special privileges and from birth they're told everything should just be handed to them, so of course they support and ideology that's base tenet is "steal other people's shit for yourself".

Fucker deserves it. Any man who risks his life for freedom is a man worth praise.

This guy in WW2. If they made an accurate movie people would say it's way exaggerated hollywood bullshit.

Might as well be with all those roids.

>only gommies question the news
Damn you sure proved them wrong.

Dammit.

>It's automatically wrong and I believe it was all a faked hoax footage and all without any proof

I thought she was great in the new Spiderman movie.

I bet her clit is bigger than your dick.

Aimo Koivunen

>implying an American soldier trying to run away and defect into NK wouldnt be shot by his fellow soldiers

This is what ((they)) love to do, take a normal response that would happen everywhere but make it seem like a monstrous act because it was commited by the wrong side

This north korea is great and nobody ever does heroic or cool things irl

>happy ending
his family was already probably either executed or sent to a work camp to die already

You guys are trying too hard to be contrarian.

Damn. He had some shitty luck.

Better dead than living in North Korea.

no way, what we need is yet another movie about dumb niggers getting whipped and the struggles of a postmodernist tale of a refugee :^)

youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4?t=178
This.
With Neil Blokamp directing (but someone else has to write it for fucks sake)

How have they not done one about White Death yet?

reminder he did it not for freedom or to make a statement about the life in NK, but because he was a kpop fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orzel_incident

Walther Wenck

have fun reading his story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_axe_murder_incident

>tfw we almost went to war over a fucking tree.

What are they supposed to do, you stupi soyboy cuck? Let the traitor run away unpunished and clap for him?

Literally Russians interfering with American culture.

Stories about Germans at the end of WW2 fleeing to the Americans always makes me feel good for some reason.

>later went to work making industrial ovens
kek

Nobody here implied nk is not shit, it is, but there are multiple less dramatic ways of making a successful run for it, this cinematic garbage coincidentally framed perfectly is clearly staged you gotta be a class A+ tard to find this belieavable in the slightest.

To me this sounds like good old consent manufacturing where they gonna stage something to make you go "wtf i (still) hate [thing] now" so you woudn't mind the good guy gov declaring war on something.

From my brazilian perspective, americans are always kept on this state of fearing/hating something, its either the russians, the influenza, the zika, the fucking ebola, y2k, kony, sadan, kadaf, osama, its like a scripted wwe match but using real facts instead of real fighters with made up context to keep them emotionally attached to a mission, a notion, a belief or just distracted.

And it get extra strange when zombies like you come out of the bushes with a simplified 'black or white' vision of things claiming 'if you disbelive this you are that' as if the world was this simple.

>Calling someone a soyboy and a cuck for not being a commie
Kek.

>N. Korea needs to be stopped

Why? We have enough authoritarian, insane leftists to deal with domestically.

I bet you think the same for the moon landing too.
Yep, south korea got actors and filmed this over the North/South Korean border.

Yeah, sure buddy, because autocratic, fascist states are a thing of the past, right?

>banana republic monkey displays cynicism torwards 'american brainwashing' but not torwards commie shits brainwashing
You can't make this shit up. It's no wonder Brazil is in such a pitiful, pathetic state.

He's a huge Kpop fan and is really into CSI as well now

how is one supposed to make a run for it in the most protected border in the entire world you retarded monkey

>this cinematic garbage coincidentally framed perfectly is clearly staged you gotta be a class A+ tard to find this belieavable in the slightest.
The location that he escaped through is literally the only location in the DMZ that isn't mined to shit. The rest of the DMZ has mines every foot. They have cameras there for a reason.

>From my brazilian perspective
funniest shit I've read all day.

itll be a D level horror movie

where his true intention is to infest westerners with his tape worms from hell

starring nathan fillion

Because it's easier to deal with it now rather than allowing a hostile power to mature further.

>Guderian persuaded Hitler to make Wenck chief of staff of Army Group Vistula (with the power to launch an attack).[7] Wenck's attack was initially successful, but Hitler requested him to attend daily Fuehrer briefings which forced him to make a daily round trip of 200 miles.

Hitler did this wrong.

>mfw the shit they found in his body

youtube.com/watch?v=vouOMzksYfk

HUEHUEHUEHUHUEHUHEUHEUHUEHUHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEH

>expected to hear gook language spewing out of her mouth
>horrible american accent instead

wew lad

volta pro brchan macaco filho da puta
pqp, tem que vir bostejar e diminuir ainda mais a imagem do brasileiro aqui? caralho viu, vai se informar antes de digitar tanta merda

That's because there is little to no water treatment, Kim has decided that public health isn't important (nuclear bombs and basketball americans are), there is literally not enough animal shit to use as fertilizer so farmers have to resort to stealing human shit, all of North Korea's industrial areas just dump all of their waste products into the countryside and all of the rivers, STDs are a full blown crisis (it's so bad that even in the 1990s the Marine Corp explicitly said that Marines shouldn't fuck anyone in North Korea at all), and all of the foreign aid goes directly into the army.

The Marine Corps tells it's marines to not touch the ground with bare skin. Let that sink in.

There Will Be Blood......with polygamy

>fall over on north korean soil
>instantly infected with super aids

It's a legitimate threat. They have parasites that will infect you if you touch the ground for too long.

There are no marines in NK bruv

This. The Democratic Party is filled with more insane authoritarians who actively want to destroy the United States than North Korea.

Do you think the USMC just rolls into countries and makes shit up as they go? They have country handbooks.

>The Democratic Party is filled with more insane authoritarians who actively want to destroy the United States than North Korea.

Why are Americans so hyperbolic?

>Mormonisms founding directly parallels Islam
>liberals love Muslims and hate Mormons

Hmmm

Agreed I would love to see a film about this. You could make it a larger piece on psycho North Korea with this as the finale, or maybe start with this and have the rest of the movie be the guy recapping about what NK is like and the things he experienced.
Fund it Jews.

I post extremist political opinions so people pay attention to me desu

>implying hyperboles aren't appropriate in certain statements

No the moonlanding is real, you cannot make sand behave like that even cgi has not advanced to mimic it like in the old footages. the moon landing WAS real.
but i shall claim its fake since i hate MODERN usa

There are several ways to leave nk, people smuggling gangs does it just like mexicans do in your filthy land, they just cross the forests or the rivers.
If even usa border that has cameras and motion sensors and patrol units at all times gets fooled by a bunch of drunk fat beaners singing loud while ridding burros you think a couple of slant eyed hungry koreans suffering from several different diseases equipped with an broken gun and a whistle will notice a group of tiny group of koreans wearing white crossing the borders during the snow you must be fucking high on burgers.

Laugh at brazil all you want, but at least it was always shit and started to get good over the time, while usa is getting overrun with third world filth thus becoming one, soon you gonna wish you were in brazil.

this

Funny since Mormons are the least violent of any religious group I can think of.

Who needs hyperbole when you have the superbowl

Why are posters from the rest of the world absolutely obsessed with Americans?

>From my brazilian perspective
jesus christ, why would you ever admit that? hide your shame.

How can you be so fucking autistic?

Might as well say that all the people who got shot trying to cross the berlin wall were just government propaganda because thy could have just used a random people smuggling ring which was even more risky.

are you a legit fucking retarded the dmz is literally the most protected border in the world , nobody goes in there because its basically impossible
you cant even begin to compare it to the american border

>happy ending
I hope he has one. A lot of N. Korean defectors end up miserable because they don't know how to live in relative freedom. They're like prisoners who often can't deal with the outside world. I wish him luck.

Finns are the master race.

Dennis Rodman playing the unlikely role of being an intermediary between Trump & Kim Jung-Un

Get the fuck outta here

>There are several ways to leave nk
Border jumping to China or Russia (both incredibly bad ideas) or crossing the DMZ (enough said)

>will notice a group of tiny group of koreans wearing white crossing the borders during the snow you must be fucking high on burgers.
This is not a normal border. This is a fucking front line.

It's true.

India envies them.

I want it to be a more inspirational movie
>Guy is living in a shit country with poor access to food, water and basic health
>No freedom what so ever
>Since he works in the army he gets a taste of western food and music (which is actually true to the guy)
>See's all that's wrong with his country
>Stages a desperate plan of escape
>Heart breaking scene of him getting shot inches away from the border
>We see South/American troops come in just in time and bring his near dead body to safety
>he made it, he's free and he's a hero

they end up miserable due to a combination of this and their family members probably being sent to prison camps due to their escape
north korea is worse than the soviet union in treatment of its individual citizens

that would be fantastic.

Remember when that journalist idiot attempted to stirr up the hive while dennis was still there and dennis began to stutter while clearly communicating "are you trying to get us killed here you fucking asshole?"

NK is a treasure that keeps on giving.

>Hating the best country currently in existence
Because all of the media and culture comes from it. You are either American or you wish you were American.

The medical dfectors are depressing too

>be doctor in north korea
>defect to the south at great personal risk to yourself and any relatives remaining in NK
>turns out your medical knowledge is decades out of date and literally useless in the modern world
>get reduced to minimum wage job

This except it fades to white at the end making it ambiguous as to whether or not he survives.

Make it a black woman and you'll be set.

they could make the Emu Wars into somehting like ALIENS

>being patriot
Usa is shit and even your psychological herbivores citzens agree that it should get overrun with 3rd world trash and then disbanded.

Hope he gets a fuck ton of money from that movie license then.

>The virgin snow
>The methchad

lmao

because that's not a communist tenet

It's literally the greatest nation on this earth faggot and we both know you can't name another country that even comes close.