Star Wars Fans Storm Theater Lobby Over Lack Of Sound During Last Jedi

youtube.com/watch?v=07vchlC1cpc
>“Star Wars” fans went to the Dark Side when a screening of “The Last Jedi” played without sound for 20 minutes.
>Moviegoers were ready to stage a new rebellion when the theater would not restart the film.
>An angry stream of fans, some in Jedi costume, stormed the lobby, screaming and yelling, over the lack of sound.
>Many ticketholders pointed out that they bought their tickets months in advance.
>Burbank police were called to the theater to disperse the unruly crowd.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/12/15/star-wars-fans-storm-theater-lobby-over-lack-of-sound-during-last-jedi/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs
youtube.com/watch?v=SaJMiKQx27U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the face of Sup Forums

Begun, the soy wars have

>without sound for 20 minutes
>the theater would not restart the film
Fuck theaters and their overpriced shit

Soy boy idiots.

Anybody that pays money to the jews to see this shit deserves it.

deserves the fucktards right

this

A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO

I WANT MUH SOUND

why was there film crew on standby at a cinema.!?

hmmm...

to record the probable mass shooting in another american theater

OH NOONONONONONONONO

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

pure virginkino

Wouldn't it throw off the whole day's schedule? Then everyone else's tickets would be useless

>never relaxies
bruh...

Cut the trailers for the next movie out.

My theater did that when there were technical difficulty's once.

then they better reimburse everyone. $16 bucks to miss out on 20 minutes of a movie is fucked.

late stage capitalism was a mistake

>10 full seconds

Maybe he accidentally just left it off.

yeah or the credits too.

>Disturbance in the Force

>the new star wars flick
wtf our gal

Yeah that's actually pretty retarded what's their problem

I knew a guy one who put the wrong reel in first for the first of the prequels.
It also made the news at the time but I cannot find an article.
Fat greasy nerds all waving light sabers at staff.

Did Disney cross some kind of elder god or something? It's like everything that can go wrong for this film's release really is.

Soy Wars fans and Rick & Morty fans seem to be one and the same.

That actually is fucking bullshit.

I went to see a movie that stopped twice. A fault with projection or something. They actually gave us a free ticket for that movie AND a free ticket for another.

>Burbank police were called to the theater to disperse the unruly crowd.

Imagine being in the BPD.

>Millions....to save Billions

For real though, that's not my fucking problem. Why should I have my experience ruined so that someone else can enjoy it?

Happened to me when I went to see Gremlins 2
Hulk Hogan was the only one who spoke up and got them to start the movie again.

Nope. You cut out the trailers and ads.

Do that on two showings, and you've saved an hour and you're in the clear.

>muh people show up late

Too bad.

Kek.

I won't actually name what movie it was that it happened on because oldfag.

>literally the soy boy in OPs picture

Top jew

>The only time in your life where you get to fight actual Rebel scum
>pull out your baton
>FOR THE EMPIRE!

Walt was secretly thawed out and is starting his final solution from the shadows

>implying this isn't both manufactured star wars publicity and "fuck white men" propaganda

I NEED MY DISNEY FLICK

uh oh someone pissed in the soy milk

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BJgLa3eKMYs

Why didn't they just restart the movie what the fuck

Scheduling. Numales waited 20 minutes into the movie to get butthurt.

>I cried more in this movie than any Star Wars movie before

they can cut commercials and reimburse them, that's just shitty customer service on their part numales or not

Not enough chickens sacrificed to Moloch, so he basically REEE'd

Crashing Star Wars was the plan all along

>you will never gas literally all of these subhumans
bad world

cheeky cunt

They offered to reimburse them.
youtube.com/watch?v=SaJMiKQx27U
>shitty customer service
Won't argue with that.

Haha

because you're so much better lel

>waiting 20 fucking minutes

After 2 I would have been out to complain.

what a cheeky lad

>manchildren all dressed up

The state of wyte bois.

Wow, Star Wars fans seems more retard than Star Trek one. lol

>Americans

>Do that on two showings
in my country they just need to cut half of the trailers and commercials before one single projection.
>40 min before the movie start
fucking insane

LEL

LOVING EVERYYYY LAUGH

X ^ D

That fat manchild in a Halloween costume

why do white people choose to be like this?

This people is patethic, this is why Islam is the way

You think those people told the dog how much they loved Carrie?

it's about time these nerds were put back in their place

Il Goblino

It's sad.
Theatres are the best way to see a film.
>large screen
>loud surround sound
>perfectly dark yet lightly lit room

It's just unfortunate that the crowd is usually such bullshit with their talking, checking of phones or autistic fanboying (crowds cheering because the Star Wars logo showed up on screen).

>Fischer's dog attended the opening

Is there any bigger insult?

K I K K O M A N I A

>Many ticketholders pointed out that they bought their tickets months in advance.

Imagine being like this

then imagine that in the current society people like this are considered more normal than you or I

then stop imagining and know that it is real

LOL fucking bugmen

>checking of phones
this is the worst. everyone is so addicted to their phone they can't go more than a few minutes without checking it

>cut the trailers

People literally paid $50 to pet and take a picture with the dog at some LA comic con, fucking ridiculous

I always laugh when someone complains about subhumans while posting on one of the most degenerate websites on the internet.

>"A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The bad penny first dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boys eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guess that one day they would explode.

>'I would love for you to do something for me,' I said.

>"Anything! Anything!' the boy said rapturously.

>'You won't like what I'm going to ask you to do.' I said.

>'Anything, sir, anything!'

>'Well,' I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?'

>He bursts into tears. His mother drew herself up to an immense height. 'What a dreadful thing to say to a child!' she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities."

How can one men be so based?

Id be pissed too actually. Not REEEEE levels but id ask for my money back.

>white """men""

and Sup Forums wonders why white women prefer the company of black men. hilarious, while white nerds spent their time watching newest soy wars flick, black men have to satisfy their women in bed.

>theater screens a movie without sound
>people rightfully complain and demand that mistake be rectified
>theater calls the police

hurr durr land of the free

>WEESTAHT IT!!! WEE STAAAHT IT!!!!

fucking manchildren toddlers throwing a tantrum, I'm glad Disney is making nu wars so shitty so I can drop this franchise just like everything else that comes out of a major company these days

Is it any wonder he was divorced, and died alone and unmourned?

jesus what a total cunt.

oh please, he was an old man who preferred different things. He didnt like the movie but he would be damned if he didnt try to make it the best he could. He inspired the other actors.

I'm not saying he wasn't a good actor, or professional.

spbp

kek

I laughed because of all the weird things through the entire movie, I got so teary eyed it looked like I was crying at the end.

>film was created solely for the purpose of making money
>it is raking in boatloads, not even including all the marketing tie-ins
Nothing has gone wrong as far as Disney is concerned.

>Theatres are the best way to see a film.

Theaters are antiquated technology.

Why would anyone willingly pay $15 to drive somewhere and sit in a crowded room with a bunch of strangers who are mumbling, smacking their lips and fucking with cellphones all the while being subjected to shitty picture quality and lacking the ability to pause and rewind?

kek

It's not like that in Europe, so speak for yourself. People here gather in a civilized manner in order to peacefully share their passion for the big screen.

Fucking based

This isn't that crazy. Ads and previews are contractually obligated and must happen or the theater will pay a huge fine. Theaters run on pretty tight schedules to maximize the number of times they can show the movie during operating hours. Things can't shift easily.

Also, modern digital projectors have the film encoded to only playback during the specific time the movie was booked. If an error occurs it is sometimes impossible to rewind or fast forward the picture.

SZECHUAN!

>Also, modern digital projectors have the film encoded to only playback during the specific time the movie was booked. If an error occurs it is sometimes impossible to rewind or fast forward the picture.

This.

It's a form of copy protection to make sure the theater can't do any unauthorized shows and that they can't start playing the movie before the premiere.

With how careful Disney was with spoilers this time around, I'll bet the farm that they didn't send out the unlock/play until the very last minute. Probably by e-mail the day of the first showing.