Write a letter to a porg, and we will send it to George Lucas

Dear porg,

you

Porgs are awesome and adorable.

niggers belong on endor

drinking soy with my wife's

Let's go with this one

Ruined the entire Star Wars legacy you fat flightless feathernigger

You are so adorable, that Chewie grilled one of you, but couldnt eat it at the end. Even the corpse is adorable.

You were way better than Jar Jar

You are a symbol of everything that is wrong with Disney Wars

I can't be the only one who wants to drain his balls in your mouth

please tell me this is real

You are a blend of poros, rabbids and minions purely created for marketing purposes. You have no reason to exist, bring nothing interesting. Chicken taste better than you.

It is. There's a scene, where Chewie is grilling a porg in a campfire, but other porg come to show him sad eyes and he decides not to eat it. No bullshit.

It's the vegan propaganda.

DARGG BAADER!!!!!!

I want to fuck it Why did they make the porgs so fuckable?

I have to give it to them then, they even thought of pleasing the porg haters

love em or hate em, porgs are here to stay

you make my peepee so hard I just want to cum all over your fur :3

It's like minions for dumber people

Would you eat one?

I will sodomize you and face-fuck you.

holy shit thats cute fuck the haters

I know you're just a product placement for toys, but why couldn't you have any plot importance?

is there a cut of this movie with just the porgs? I would fap to that Can someone plz post all porg scenes or link to where they could be found?

But by killing and cooking it and then not eating it.. isn't that worse?

BASED Chewbacca putting those feathercucks in their place. All Porgs belong in the oven.

fuck

I thought it was just a joke what the fuck

jesus christ

Dear porg, you porgs are awesome and adorable. Niggers belong on endor drinking soy with my wife's. Ruined the entire Star Wars legacy you fat flightless feathernigger. You are so adorable, that Chewie grilled one of you, but couldnt eat it at the end. Even the corpse is adorable. You were way better than Jar Jar. You are a symbol of everything that is wrong with Disney Wars. I can't be the only one who wants to drain his balls in your mouth. You are a blend of poros, rabbids and minions purely created for marketing purposes. You have no reason to exist, bring nothing interesting. Chicken taste better than you. I want to fuck it Why did they make the porgs so fuckable? you make my peepee so hard I just want to cum all over your fur :3 I will sodomize you and face-fuck you. I know you're just a product placement for toys, but why couldn't you have any plot importance? But by killing and cooking it and then not eating it.. isn't that worse? fuck

Great letter, guys

yeah! that's exactly the right message!

>gif

So this is what passes as science nowadays, huh

> Feel sorry for eating a bird after killing, skinning, pulling out its guts and roasting ir.

What a shitty movie.

I agree, thats what I've thought. Everyone mistreats the porg in this. I still dont find them anyhow attractive in anyway. Changes nothing,

Exactly, right? I've only so far discussed this mivie with brainlets and felt like I might be the dumb one. What a tragedy. People go to see this crap just to be relevant in the economy or something. Just, 'here, there my money goes and now I can finally turn my brain off for few hours, wew.'

I'd exterminate them. I'd be a professional porg hunter. I'd make money from doing any activity related to the killing of porgs. Porg pest control. Porg fur trading. Porg butcher. I'd kill them as a hobby. I'd design porg-exclusive traps. I'd find out what their natural predator is and domesticate them. Breed them. And train them everyday to be the most efficient porg killers they could possibly be.

Good job, now we just need someone to get this to George Lucas

To be fair, this is apparently a bird that has the ability to recognize another one of it's member mates being harmed, can most likely pass the mirror test and would be capable of intelligent thought if they're purposely attempting to make him feel guilty for eating one of them.
That guilt means it recognizes emotions and probably is capable of thought

good porg analysis here user

BARTHOLIN'S GLAND