THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

>Mike: Yeeeaahhh I didn't really like it and am getting completely worn out by the state of Hollywood but it's technically sound so I recommend everyone go see it.
>Jay: Me too Mike.
>Rich: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're gonna like it and Sup Forums will burn itself to the ground. Disney always wins

shut. the fuck. up.
jesus christ

Will they drink green milk?
Will they show rich lactating green milk?

they should really ditch the cringe acting and stick directly to reviews

They loved it literally everyone but you retards loved it that's why you had to flood the audience score with bots and bullshit negative reviews

>Talking. Like. This. To make. A point.
Did I make you mad baby?

Tough shit for you. Plinkett's gay wedding is probably going to last for 10 minutes.

>I can't make a opinion without a decision from Reddit leddit media

I also can't wait to watch this year's Christmas Best of the Worst

Mike and Jay will love it, Jay will enjoy it more than TFA because it's more original and because of the weird shit. Mike will probably like it less than TFA and will criticize the length and complex plotting.

Rich is a retard that should only be used as punchline so I could give a heck what he thinks but he'll probably hate it for dumb nitpicky shit.

>Mike: i liked it
>Jay: Daisy ridley is DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Rich: *fucking a droid* I fucking love star wars!!!

They'll like it and so will this board once people realize there's more contrarian points to be gained by rejecting the normie consensus.

>end up pissing everyone off with praise for TFA
>endless backpedaling
>TLJ comes out
>cowardly wait for everyone to come to a consensus first

THEY ARE LITERALLY WAITING FOR US TO TELL THEM WHAT TO THINK

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

>so will this board once people realize

This will never happen. This board gets more delusional and more of a political echo chamber every day.

>literally everyone

>replying to his own post
>delirious retard talks to himself

That doesn't make any sense in the context of what you replied to.

yes we saw your fake score you've made 80 fucking threads about it

>attack of the bad title at 66%

...........what?

sounds more like Hollywood than Sup Forums.

Jesus christ this irony

>being too lazy to visit a website
Your comment is fake, shill

They'll trash it and make it seem like they won't recommend, then they'll recommend with a shitty explanation. At least Mega64 are obviously shills for The Mouse.

KEK hopefully this.

Critics didn't enjoy The Phantom Menace. Anything without a kid, and with less Jar Jar would've gotten a better score.

inb4 order 66%

>iterally everyone but you retards loved it

Mike has the worst fucking taste in the world. He's hilarious but goddamn he shouldn't be reviewing a damned thing.
In fact the only guy there with anything resembling good critical skills is Jay.

This is exactly how it will go.

These are the same retards who said Fury Road was better than Road Warrior.

It's real, and don't pretend Sup Forums sabotaged it.
Sup Forums doesn't have anything resembling that much clout, as evidenced by the TFA's 89% audience rating despite Sup Forums hating that pile of shit too.

Why can't you guys just not like things that other people like instead of inventing massive conspiracies ion which everyone else agrees with you?

If you retards actually wanted to convince people that audiences didn't like the movie you SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THE IMDB SCORE ALONE

>endless backpedaling
Mike and Jay still like the movie

>Jay: I hated it
>MIke: Really, because I thought it was great.
>Jay: Well, I didn't hate it...

Every fucking time.

Calm down anons, they won't give it a glowing review. Even Jeremy Jahns is currently backpedaling on this one.

>edited by Mike Stoklasa

now that everyone is trashing it they will follow suit like the good cucks that they are and give it a bad review too

>people here think rlm will like tlj
does anyone here actually watch rlm's videos?

check'd and kek'd

Well Mike has insanely extreme tastes. He'll like bad movies as long as they're not done tastelessly like Ghostbusters but he'll also like good movies. Its hard to gauge what kind of movie you're gonna get if he recommends it.
Jay likes weirdo sex films, but he's pretty good at analyzing cinema.

Good. The Star Wars Awakens plinket video wasn't great. I want Mike to fucking destroy TLJ.

they liked TFA

I LOVED IT, IT WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE

If you don't suspect anything, everything will get by you

I think when Mike said he judged movies based on whether or not they made him miserable is when I started to understand his crazy fucking praises.
He'll instantly give a movie he ironically enjoyed an unironically positive review.

Pretty sure other people don't take blockbusters as seriously a you because their lives are defined by their actions and not by whether or not the hero of a movie is the same color / gender as them.

.t sheep

>Jay 'Daisy Ridley is charismatic as HELL in TFA" Bauman
>good critical skills

>with anything resembling good critical skills is Jay.
> "daisy ridley is charismatic as hell"

lmao no

YES! I CANT WAIT FOR THESE TWO KEKS TO TELL ME WHAT MY OPINION IS!! HAHA MEMES!!!!!

That's a common opinion everywhere but Sup Forums

i don't get it. did their pre-ordered tickets actually get borked up because i had assumed that was a joke.

She just gave him a hardon. That's the only way a woman can have charisma.

???

So did normies, for lack of a better word, who are reacting to this more harshly

Is it? I don't think Rey is a popular character at all.

>the only guy there with anything resembling good critical skills is Jay

But that's a ridiculous vague statement that's impossible to substantiate.

you'd be surprised, all my normie friends hated tfa, my coworkers hated it, and none of them likes rey either

>Reddit loves the prequels
>RLM hates the prequels
You're in the wrong board /r/prequelmemes

reminder that Jay said Daisy Ridley has charisma as an actor.
always remember that lack of insight.

I hope so too, I dont need my opinions to be validated by a couple of hacks like the average Sup Forums poster.

>knowing specific boards
ok Reddit.

I wonder if Rich is going to respond to this movie like he did to Mass Effect 4.

Whether Mike likes a film or not depends on what mood he was in going into the cinema.

It's a joke you omni-autist

Sup Forums isn’t that powerful it can move RT scores that fast. A lot of Star Wars fans didn’t like the direction they’ve gone in and a lot normies didn’t like it. JJ has a massive job to tie it all together in Episode IX

what will contrarians do when rlm gives it a bad review?

Now THIS is kino

So is "that's a common opinion everywhere but Sup Forums"

This, but with out the sarcasm.

Mike will like it. Jay may not like it but will say he was entertained.

Rich will kill himself Budd Dwyer style.

If Plinkett reviews it, it will avoid most criticism of the actual movie and place blame on Disney et al and make excuses for why it's bad.

>These are the same retards who had a different opinion than me

If you liked TFA , and hated Rogue 1, chances are you will like the new one.

wrong

That's me and I hated this piece of shit.

What if you hated TFA and kind of liked Rogue 1

Poor movie. Going up against Star Wars. Never stood a chance.

Then you have shit taste

With TLJ the only thing I'm comfortable saying is, if you liked AotC you will probably enjoy it.

bullshit. TFA is ANH clone, and what is this garbage supposed to be exactly?

Hey man if someone asked me if I think Daisy Ridley is hot I'd tell them I'd personally cut a finger off just for a chance at licking her teeth, but saying she has charisma on the movie screen? C'mon.

being a shit movie is way better than being a rehash of a 30 year classic.

even if they completely fucked up the trilogy structure and burned a lot of bridges, is still better than A new Hope with a black guy

A mix of Rian Johnson's favourite Empire and Jedi moments.

TLJ feels a lot like playing tabletop RPGs, the story just kinda moves over and every character is trying to resolve their own conflicts that has nothing to do with the main arch.

It is fun but honestly i can see why people didn't like it, i actually think if this was released before Rogue one people would love it

>Mike: Well Jay, what did you think of "Sat Warble Epistle 26?" [fart]
>Jay: Well Mike, I hated it! Hahaha. No but seriously, this movie was just so bad it was hilarious.
>Mike: I liked it.
>Jay: Well I mean, I didn't HATE it...

Is it gonna be in the TLJ review?

I think this will be the other way around this time. Knowing Jay's taste he would probably like it.

Their TFA review came out on Sunday, two days after the movie's release.

she is literally average and even a bit obnoxious looking, a literal 4 or 5/10

t. Jayfag

The quantity of people clustered together at the bottom of the scale curves the rating a significant amount.

I don't care, I just want her to whisper 'parsecs' in my ear

I don't think so, they really made a point of saying Rogue One killed the tone of Star Wars, and this movie did not stay consistent either. It was way too political for a Star Wars movie, and they keep playing up the First Order for yuks which makes it impossible to take them as a serious threat, which it's very much established they are.

average American/British female is 30 pounds overweight, so she gets points for not being fat alone.

I hated TLJ and unironically enjoyed AoTC.