What the fuck was her problem?

Seriously.

Yeast infection

My hoo-hoo dilly wasn't in her chacha.

>It's another "What the fuck was its problem?" thread
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM OP! DOING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH SAME THREAD! PLEASE, DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF! I MEAN, REALLY! ALL YOU DO ALL DAY IS SPEW THE SAME THREAD OVER AGAIN! WHAT'S "YOUR" FUCKING PROBLEM! I THINK YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH CARTOONS! SO STOP BREATHING FOR A SECOND AND KILL YOURSELF! NO ONE LIKES THESE THREADS! BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATSOEVER WHEN IT COMES TO CHARACTERS! YOU'RE LITERALLY A PARODY OF YOUR OWNSELF THAT ONLY POST THE SAME MEME EVERYDAY!

She couldn't handle the fact that her boyfriend had a pet dog.

She was a very closeted lesbian.

Well Played

This was my first time making the thread though.
I just marathoned Mystery incorporated and wanted to make a funny thread you know?
Like a "Haha nice one" thread?
Yeah...

Okay OP, her real problem is she's not simply bisexual. She is, but her revelation of this distracted her from her polygamy. She doesn't need a pussy or a cock, she needs pussy AND cock. She eventually got the pussy, but still no cock. Because the designated cock wanted a doggy dick instead of her pussy. All this fucked her in the head real good for want of a fuck in the chacha.

Any moar of this?

>not chilling with your bro and eating lots of food

Fred is missing out.

He eats something else

>What was her problem?

The fucking faggot chose a dog over her qt ass.

>choosing a domineering bitch over your best bro

I'm binge watching this series right now, at S2E9

Is this chick supposed to be ugly? Cause I wanna fuck her like crazy

Nah, her messy hair is hot as fuck

I can't imagine Shaggy bring upset about that.

He doesn't want to get his dick wet, he just wants to fucking eat. He prefers tuna sandwiches over "tuna sandwiches."

>Referring to Scooby as just "a dog"

Got cucked by scoobs

A fucking talking dog is practically family, he's got the sentience of a human.

It's a fucking dog. It doesn't have rights like a human, nor will it live much longer (it's already more then half its max age). Choosing it is stupid.

You're right, it's a dog that eats all you're fucking food. It runs up a huge bloody bill.

>Choosing a mutt over a qt who just wants you to be the best you you can be.

Maybe Velma's irritated by how her friends seem to be fooled by the ghost every single time.

>Please, you guys, it's probably just a guy in a mask, stop calling it a monster
>Freddie I thought you said you were taking martial arts lessons
>If you didn't get that dog high all the time it might be tempted to maul people who fuck with us

>Cause I wanna fuck her like crazy
she was voiced by the actress who played Velma in the movies

she's a little on the dumpy side

She's a lesbian. She's so harsh on Shaggy because she was convinced that she could change him to make herself feel satisfied. Nothing could be done but getting that sweet Hot Dog Water

velma is best mystery girl

Wanting to fuck Linda Cardellini is never wrong.

Repressed lesbian.

Besides, imagine you're a teenage girl, and your boyfriend insists on keeping your relationship a secret so his dog won't be jealous.

More of a weirdo than actually ugly.

Mystery Inc is the one version of Scooby Doo where Daphne is clearly better than Velma. At least as far as versions with the entire gang, anyway.

Just watched the first half of season 1 and can't believe how unfair Velma is being.

I was fully prepared to take her side imagining that Shaggy wouldn't be a very attentive boyfriend but no, this on Velma. She is just complaining, shaming and and tryign to change every aspect of Shaggy.

Even his harmless friendship with his best buddy who happens to be a talking dog.

Ok, sometimes Shag is at fault, wanting to watch a monster movie marathon over taking Velma to prom but he still ended up doing the right thing and taking her.

I'm sorry Velma but if you really can't put up with anything about Shaggy then maybe you're the problem and should leave. Which I've heard she does.

She is stacked. Biggest tits in the series I think.

Her problem is after all these years, she never once sucked my dick.

Marcy is best girl.

Shame she was a lesbo

No, she's supposed to be stinky. She's called Hot Dog Water because she smells like hotdog water.

Nothing. Velma is top-tier and Daphne is cheap trash.

Pent up sexual urges.

Fuck I love that costume.