Will there every be a good movie made again?

Will there every be a good movie made again?
I think not
>tfw everything is soulless big studio rehashed trash
>tfw all you brainlets eat the slop regardless of how shitty it tastes
>tfw every film has to have a quiptastic cinematic universe
Time to find a new hobby.

All art is dead

>in before reddit names all of the fedora movies they saw this year that are "good"

as long as mel still alive kino will live on

Why is it our fault all you watch is pleb dogshit that has a huge marketing and flavor of the week "indie" horror movies while everything else is too pretentious/high brow for you?

You also seem like the same low cineIQ type of pleb that thinks "a24" are good

This.

BR2049 was great
Only redditors disagree

Brawl In Cell Block 99 was Kino

lel so fucking true

Good Time was kino you miserable pleb.

>plays overwatch AND pokemon
>h-hi redit

as far as i remember, almost everyone on Sup Forums liked IT.

Only for the cunny.

a cheap thrill surface-level 80s stranger things cash-in rollercoaster ride normie flick

Nice projection.

What an extremely ignorant straight up dumb thing to say.
Your kids flick franchise makes an ever worse kids flick than before and suddenly you think all films are like that, get some fucking taste you filthy ignorant casual

Hey cool you tone buster I'm just saying what we're all thinking.

Maybe stop exclusively watching degenerate Hollywood blockbusters for starters?

Recommend me something.

Something from any period or current year?

Checked. Current year for now, please.

>Good Time
>The Killing of a Sacred Deer
>Three Billboards

These are not in any way "obscure" or anything like that, but are miles ahead of any degenerate bastardizations Hollywood has been spewing lately.
Dunkirk and Blade Runner 2049 are the only other exceptions of big budget Hollywood films not being studio infested soulless cashgrabs

I haven't seen any of them so thanks. I'm going to torrent these now I guess, I hope you're happy.

I liked Blade Runner. I'm actually pretty happy it didn't do very well, now they'll wait 30 years before making a sequel to it and actually put some effort in it. I mean just imagine the alternative, the Blade Runner cinematic universe, starring Harrison Ford and Jared Leto.

>now they'll wait 30 years before making a sequel to it and actually put some effort in it
Lmao no. If Scott says he wants a sequel or the prequel he was planning this one to be(but then got busy with the martian and alien whatever) then it'll happen

op WILL ignore this rec

Watch more film you embryo retards