COUGH

>COUGH
JEDI SCUM
>COUGH
>KENOBI
>COUGH
>COUGH
>COUGH

I feel like Lucasfilm missed a huge opportunity by not doing a series of Ricola commercials starring Grievous.

>GRRGH
DICKY MOE!
>GRRRR
COWARDS!
>GGGRR
DICKY MOE!

TENNO
SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>inb4 yet another debate on Genndy Wars Grievous vs ROTS Grievous vs TCW Grievous

>Not picking the best one of all

We all know TCW Grievous was the worst. I mean he was a fucking pussy who ran from every fight.

this
ROTS>Genndy>TCW

At least TCW Grievous has an actual kill count. ROTS Grievous is the biggest paper tiger in all of Star Wars. Doesn't fucking do ANYTHING but flee and snivel and job.

>ROTS
but why

Not him, but ROTS Grievous worked. If he was as competent and cool as Genndy's version he would've taken too much focus away from the primary antagonists, Anakin and Sheev. He had the right balance, cowardly when the odds are against him but menacing enough in most circumstances.
Oddly enough I've come to like his cowardly nature, it makes him more distinct from the other antagonists. It's such a shame it's not presented subtly and TCW over exaggerates him into jobber bot.

>Every time he goes to fight a Jedi
>"I SHALL DEAL WITH THIS JEDI SLIME MYSELF" EVERY. TIME.
>Every single time his subordinates HAVE to jump in to stop him from getting beaten

And the loser of the year award goes to...

Grievous had a tragic life.

Shame he was written off as a one-shot villain in the movie, whereas other media made him a tragic badass/Jedi Slayer.

He didn't cough during this cartoon, it was made before that fact about him was confirmed.
As such, during one of the final parts, he has his chest cavity crushed by Mace Windu.

Did they ever get Klem?

>ywn experience genndy grievous for the first time ever again

Haha yes

Who is this semen demon?

I don't know. I've never seen her before in my life.

Life is suffering

The best girl.

You are probably talking here about another Grievous, because the one in OP's pic rapes Jedi in CQC.