It's Friday night; why are you here?

>it's Friday night; why are you here?

I saw TLJ earlier so I didn’t have to be around the smelly late night weirdos.

doing take home final mah dood, watchin the grinch with jim carrey, snowing out comfy max

I'm starting working in an hour.

Neet

I love seeing how defensive these threads make people.

>I-I'm just killing time, I'm about to leave to go to a cool, uh, party!! I promise!

wtf where is Bane, I'm only here for him

Finals don’t end till Sunday

i am lonely

9:15 showing of the last milk goddess hasn't started yet.

where else would I be you are question is meaningless protip

I'm almost 30 I really would rather just stay home with my chick at the end of the work week

My girlfriend left me and took the dog because I'm a drunk bastard

no one has ever said that around here, welcome redditfag

i'm 35 and have an empty social calendar for the rest of the year

gtfo normie

Because I enjoy shitposting on a Mongolian Death Worm Sand Painting Website

I live in a pretty small town so there's not much to do. Recently I like to spend nights looking at the internet and waiting until my friend who lives in China wakes up so we can play videogames on steam. This is a recent trend, before I was just studying hard and programming all night so I would go to Sup Forums as a break. Now I found that Sup Forums is kind of cool too. Finished a final today so one of my best friends is coming over to drink in a half hour but to be honest I have considered just saying nevermind and playing videogames. It has made me a little antisocial.
Oh, and my girlfriend works fridays as a bartender, and the other people I hang out with can be lame so I just stay in most weekends.But since school has ended I'll probably socialize IRL a bit more.

On vacation in Aspen. Currently sitting on the balcony sipping a tall boy got little ice crystals forming between sips feelin comfy bros :)

Just watched Blade for the first time and immediately started watching the second movie, but the 2nd movie sucks fucking balls. Damn shame. Had to quit watching halfway through.

i took 5 vicodin and im laying in my bed having a comfy night browsing Sup Forums while watching Frasier.

I am buying cable through a third part and they said I needed to clean out a bit on the DVR before complete annihilation.

Just finished Thief, on the bill is Marketa Lazarova, Repulsion, and Eyes Without a Face.